Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PRP (Priapus Shot) Consultation: thoughtfulgold

Originally Posted by ObiWan77
So I just got my 4th or 5th one yesterday. I think it’s been about 8 months since my last. I made sure I was pretty fatigued from stretching and hanging the day before and the morning of. I also used my gains wave type machine to get every thing as beat up as possible. I pumped for 10 minutes after, slipped my cockring on, drove home, and pumped for another hour and wore my ring the rest of the night. I over pumped and have a ton of edema, but if that pulls all that plasma through and keeps it in the area, I would think it would help more…for healing and sensation, not necessarily any belief it’s going to add any sort of meaningful girth. I pumped on the way to work, am doing it at lunch now, and will pump on my way home…keeping my cock ring on the entire time. Last time I did a lot of working out and pumping before, and mild pumping after, spa I’m going to see if overpumping and getting more edema makes any difference. I’ll tone down the edema after a few days and see how it goes.

Awesome! We will conquer “the shot”. Interesting that you can pump the same day. The anesthetic that they use for me doesn’t fully wear off until the next day, or maybe it’s all in my head. But I’m afraid of not being able to feel for PI’s during a workout so I made shot day, my rest day. But, like you, I work the beast hard all the days leading up to and after. I had to take a break this week after spotting for the first time. I’ll try a daily c-ring routine. I hate the fluid build up. I was afraid she would notice and ask questions, but she didn’t. It has since gone away and I bought a sleeve, but I don’t pack the tube as much in length nor girth when I use it.

Are you getting yours with stem cells or without? Are burst capillaries in the glans (spotting) bad in the long run?


Start: BPEL: 7” MSEG: 5" | Current: BPEL: 8.25” MSEG: 5.75" | Goal: BPEL: 8.5” MSEG: 6"

1st Goal: 7.5" x 5.5" | Achieved: 01/15/2021 | 2nd Goal: 8.25 x 5.75 | Achieved: 05/19/2021

Progress Pics: Road to 8x6 | My Log: Daros PE Notes and Progress Reports | Routine: Decon Routine

I don’t have anything added in terms of additional stem cells or anything. By now, my wife’s aware of my PE, and I’ll tell her if I’ve pumped heavy on some days and I’m edematic….well, some days I don’t tell her and when we have sex, her eyes open wide and she has to take some deep breaths to get things in there. She’s not super happy with me on those days, going from 5.25” to 6”+ girth can be a shocker…”Oh Igor’s made an appearance?” is what she’ll say. The more I used him pumped up (and I’ve even used an extension twice), the more I believe that my normal size is fine for her, and anything much bigger would eliminate more of the spontaneous sex or anal. Still, if I can eek out a little more, and if PRP helps with my sensitivity and some ED, I”ll keep doing it.

Originally Posted by ObiWan77
I don’t have anything added in terms of additional stem cells or anything. By now, my wife’s aware of my PE, and I’ll tell her if I’ve pumped heavy on some days and I’m edematic….well, some days I don’t tell her and when we have sex, her eyes open wide and she has to take some deep breaths to get things in there. She’s not super happy with me on those days, going from 5.25” to 6”+ girth can be a shocker…”Oh Igor’s made an appearance?” is what she’ll say. The more I used him pumped up (and I’ve even used an extension twice), the more I believe that my normal size is fine for her, and anything much bigger would eliminate more of the spontaneous sex or anal. Still, if I can eek out a little more, and if PRP helps with my sensitivity and some ED, I”ll keep doing it.

I may tell her one day but 6 weeks in, I’m not sure how committed I am. No point in discussing if I stop in six months. I must be pumping wrong or just haven’t made it there yet, but I only get to 5.75” from 4.5”-5”. My flaccid girth is 4.5” to 5” depending on the temperature I guess. Same here on PRP. He spaced mine out by six weeks. I will try every six months if I like the results.


Start: BPEL: 7” MSEG: 5" | Current: BPEL: 8.25” MSEG: 5.75" | Goal: BPEL: 8.5” MSEG: 6"

1st Goal: 7.5" x 5.5" | Achieved: 01/15/2021 | 2nd Goal: 8.25 x 5.75 | Achieved: 05/19/2021

Progress Pics: Road to 8x6 | My Log: Daros PE Notes and Progress Reports | Routine: Decon Routine

Originally Posted by damianromante
I may tell her one day but 6 weeks in, I’m not sure how committed I am. No point in discussing if I stop in six months. I must be pumping wrong or just haven’t made it there yet, but I only get to 5.75” from 4.5”-5”. My flaccid girth is 4.5” to 5” depending on the temperature I guess. Same here on PRP. He spaced mine out by six weeks. I will try every six months if I like the results.

When I pump heavy, my EQ is crap and it’s all edema. I wouldn’t recommend trying to get anywhere more with your girth than where you’re at. Follow what everyone else here is saying.

Study on PRP

I clearly have too much time on my hands, or I figure out a way to focus far too much on my penis. Anyway, I have had probably 15-plus PRP treatments over 10 years, twice with stem cells. I have posted before on my experience. But, I stumbled across the attached study from India involving 1220 participants (see attached at “Combining Treatment.”) Granted the 1220 participants had varying degrees of issues beyond just wanting to improve, but the novel approach of one treatment a month for five straight months is different from what I have seen, and the reported mean results are striking. Post the five treatments, mean gain was 35mm length, and 30mm girth. I may approach my doc to see if I can work out a deal on 5 at one per month. Maybe throw in an embryonic cell one too, depending on cost.

Here goes effort to attach.

Attached Files
Study.pdf
(671.0 KB, 49 views)

Originally Posted by newyorktexan

I clearly have too much time on my hands, or I figure out a way to focus far too much on my penis. Anyway, I have had probably 15-plus PRP treatments over 10 years, twice with stem cells. I have posted before on my experience. But, I stumbled across the attached study from India involving 1220 participants (see attached at “Combining Treatment.”) Granted the 1220 participants had varying degrees of issues beyond just wanting to improve, but the novel approach of one treatment a month for five straight months is different from what I have seen, and the reported mean results are striking. Post the five treatments, mean gain was 35mm length, and 30mm girth. I may approach my doc to see if I can work out a deal on 5 at one per month. Maybe throw in an embryonic cell one too, depending on cost.

Here goes effort to attach.

Interesting…they had PGE1 in the mix.

PGE1 In Mix

I saw that. I know I have discussed adding, for example, Tri Mix and Docs have been concerned it could cause a true priapism. It seemed to me it may help retain the PRP in the CC longer. I will share this with my Doc and see what he says.

Originally Posted by damianromante
Let me say this..

Since I began, I have gained .5” in girth, morning wood, improved EQ, crazy strong ejaculation and more knowledge of my manhood than I would have imagined 20 years ago. So while we may critique a specific exercise or procedure, I won’t declare anything ineffective in general. It truly is like muscle building, you have to refine your techniques and find what your body responds to.

These are all really good outcomes and all the more impressive given the lack of side effects.

I don’t see much discussion about people continuing a hanging routine after getting a p-shot. As anyone incorporated hanging with pumping post p-shot?

Here’s my take. I’ve had one PRP shot, one mesenchymal stem cells shot, and due for a second PRP shot in a few days.

This in addition to shock waves, diet, supplements, exercise, hyperbaric oxygen therapy HBOT, and some drugs and hormones.

I’ve gone full court press on trying to restore function. Not really doing all this for size, been PE’ing for 3-1/2 years. Gained about an inch in length and half inch in girth. Bumping up against that mythical 8” BPEL. Can hit that after a session edging, but 7-3/4” more realistic. What I’d like more than length is girth, that’s been tough. Finally hit 5-5/8”

So much of what we do here, read about, talk about, etc. Is related to blood vessels. So naturally my focus these years has been on the vascular side of things. Recently after experiencing some pretty nasty ED I started researching everything I could on how things work down there and what can be done to restore.

What I never really appreciated was the role of nerves in this whole equation. So many of the research papers were done from the point of view of prostate surgery outcomes, and why were patients still having huge percentage rates of ED even after nerve sparing surgery. Anyway, the role of nerves is huge. Of key importance we have nerves that run from the brain to the areas internal to the CC where these eNOS nodes produce nitric oxide, which causes the smooth muscles to relax, which kick starts the whole erection. Since that time, and with the benefit of the PRP shot sensations, I’ve also realized we have some sort of feedback loop from the nerves inside the CC. I feel this as that pleasant warm buzz you get with an erection, I think this is your nerves feeling either the NO, or feeling the increased internal pressure. It’s like a feedback loop. That extra bit intensifies as you get close to climax, your brain is telling all your nerves down there to full on dump NO, you reach maximum size and hardness, and that internal feeling when that happens is what I’m talking about. I find it contributes to your orgasm, and feels better and better the harder you get.

After the PRP shot I could feel nerves within me reconnecting. The feeling started quickly, I’d say within a few hours afterwards as the numbing is wearing off, and continued quite strongly for a week or so as it faded away. As discussed by others, they also inject 0.2cc’s of the fluid into the glans. I was listening as the doc showed another what she was doing, and wasn’t too thrilled about a shot into the head, but holy shit. The boost in sensation is one of the best things. Don’t skip this part.

I’m pretty scientifically dirty data wise, since it can’t be said which of these things I’m doing helps the most. I wouldn’t downplay the HBOT, it’s pretty amazing. Regarding the PRP shot - the external sensations are through the roof. This part was a big surprise. The internal sensations are also a huge surprise, and in my situation I think one of the biggest benefits was healing of these internal nerves. Erections are much better. Night time wood is 100% every time I wake up, hard and lasting, which is a huge improvement. I can’t say that it’s healed, but it’s knocked off say ten year or so, and may still be improving.

Stem cells vs. PRP? A very good question. After the PRP my dick was literally just buzzing with a healing feeling for about a week. Very strong for a couple days then bleeding off. After the stem cells it seems like there was more damage from the procedure perhaps, because it took a couple days to get going. Then holy crap, dick was buzzing and alive again. This time for longer than the PRP shot, maybe a week and a half or two. I’d have to say stem cells are stronger, but obviously harder to get than drawing blood and more expensive.

As far as size goes, I think PE’ers are already doing pretty much all they can on this front, so I wouldn’t expect much. I’d do it for the EQ and sensitivity reasons.

As far as what to do afterwards? Static stretches, exercises to bring fresh oxygenated blood in multiple times per day, use it.. Per all the reading I’ve done static stretches, however you get there, are one of the best things. They are known to boost smooth muscle cells, and according to one cool paper static stretching causes the endothelium to secrete hormones that cause the smooth muscle cells to proliferate and the extra cellular matrix (read collagen inside the CC, the tunica on the walls of the CC) to relax and elongate. This is anti-fibrotic, I.e. Anti aging, anti ED, very good for you. Cyclic stretching, I.e. Think of a pulse, causes the opposite - hormones to make the extra cellular matrix toughen up. In the CC this is fibrosis, aging, ED, bad news. Creating that static stretch while also engoring all the areas with fresh oxygenated blood is the best thing you could do. Vacuum pumping does this nicely.

For PE’ers who pump and jelq, etc. And generally have multiple erections a day this pumping isn’t going to do much. But for guys who don’t, it’s probably magic. I think this is just trying to simulate night time erections for healthy males. We get an average of five per night that last 30 minutes each. Asking somebody to pump for one or two 10 minute sessions is a step in the right direction. It’s all about getting oxygenated blood up in there when all the healing and/or new cell growth is supposed to happen.

The pump the PRP place gave me is a Dr Joel Kaplan. It has a very nice cylinder and ok pump. Good quality stuff. The tube it came with was the 2” model. I fit into this flacid, but packed the whole thing quickly, so knew I needed a bigger one. Bought the 2-1/4” model online. This one works much better. At first it makes a nice seal at the bottom, then by the end of twelve minutes or so I’m packing the bottom couple of inches. After three times I’ve packed it up to my circ scar. This tight fit makes this tube feel like it’s a length static stretch. For comparison, I have another pump by LA Pumps that is oval, a big larger, and has the Mityvac pump. This one has always been borderline too large for me, and hard to make a seal at the base. The Joel Kaplan round cylinders have a wide base that makes a nice and comfortable seal. Per my point earlier about creating a static stretch, and getting fresh oxygenated blood in the penis, the pump they gave me with a larger tube is perfect.

So my opinion is quite positive. As I mentioned I can’t say how the PRP shot would do in isolation. I think it excels in combination with HBOT and PE / pumping. I think the stem cell shot is slightly better, but them getting your own from bone marrow is a bit nasty. Next time I’m going to pay for stem cells recovered from umbilical cords, what another poster called amniotic fluid. This is all consensual and they do testing of the donor for diseases, etc. I think this is the ultimate in stem cells. I personally would mix this with PRP solution and do both together. Why not? If I could get my hands on it, I’d also include human VEGF165, angiopoetein, and BDNF in the serum. And I’d look at some way to retain in the penis, I.e. A cock ring type approach (balls and penis type), rather than pumping directly afterwards.

And, one last thought. Another paper I read did a review of all the restorative techniqes - and they hit stem cells, PRP, and some others like gene therapy. The main take away was that PRP and stem cells tend to stay put when they are injected if the tissue has some injury. I.e. Think about doing a PE session first, do a shock wave session, stretching, etc. Do anything you can to trigger some micro traumas in the penis tissues, before getting the shot.

Very thoughtful and helpful summary. Thank you. I have had PRP, Stem Cells and Exosomes and also have had positive results. I have never tried HBOT. Interesting.

Originally Posted by scorob888
Here’s my take. I’ve had one PRP shot, one mesenchymal stem cells shot, and due for a second PRP shot in a few days.

This in addition to shock waves, diet, supplements, exercise, hyperbaric oxygen therapy HBOT, and some drugs and hormones.

I’ve gone full court press on trying to restore function. Not really doing all this for size, been PE’ing for 3-1/2 years. Gained about an inch in length and half inch in girth. Bumping up against that mythical 8” BPEL. Can hit that after a session edging, but 7-3/4” more realistic. What I’d like more than length is girth, that’s been tough. Finally hit 5-5/8”

So much of what we do here, read about, talk about, etc. Is related to blood vessels. So naturally my focus these years has been on the vascular side of things. Recently after experiencing some pretty nasty ED I started researching everything I could on how things work down there and what can be done to restore.

What I never really appreciated was the role of nerves in this whole equation. So many of the research papers were done from the point of view of prostate surgery outcomes, and why were patients still having huge percentage rates of ED even after nerve sparing surgery. Anyway, the role of nerves is huge. Of key importance we have nerves that run from the brain to the areas internal to the CC where these eNOS nodes produce nitric oxide, which causes the smooth muscles to relax, which kick starts the whole erection. Since that time, and with the benefit of the PRP shot sensations, I’ve also realized we have some sort of feedback loop from the nerves inside the CC. I feel this as that pleasant warm buzz you get with an erection, I think this is your nerves feeling either the NO, or feeling the increased internal pressure. It’s like a feedback loop. That extra bit intensifies as you get close to climax, your brain is telling all your nerves down there to full on dump NO, you reach maximum size and hardness, and that internal feeling when that happens is what I’m talking about. I find it contributes to your orgasm, and feels better and better the harder you get.

After the PRP shot I could feel nerves within me reconnecting. The feeling started quickly, I’d say within a few hours afterwards as the numbing is wearing off, and continued quite strongly for a week or so as it faded away. As discussed by others, they also inject 0.2cc’s of the fluid into the glans. I was listening as the doc showed another what she was doing, and wasn’t too thrilled about a shot into the head, but holy shit. The boost in sensation is one of the best things. Don’t skip this part.

I’m pretty scientifically dirty data wise, since it can’t be said which of these things I’m doing helps the most. I wouldn’t downplay the HBOT, it’s pretty amazing. Regarding the PRP shot - the external sensations are through the roof. This part was a big surprise. The internal sensations are also a huge surprise, and in my situation I think one of the biggest benefits was healing of these internal nerves. Erections are much better. Night time wood is 100% every time I wake up, hard and lasting, which is a huge improvement. I can’t say that it’s healed, but it’s knocked off say ten year or so, and may still be improving.

Stem cells vs. PRP? A very good question. After the PRP my dick was literally just buzzing with a healing feeling for about a week. Very strong for a couple days then bleeding off. After the stem cells it seems like there was more damage from the procedure perhaps, because it took a couple days to get going. Then holy crap, dick was buzzing and alive again. This time for longer than the PRP shot, maybe a week and a half or two. I’d have to say stem cells are stronger, but obviously harder to get than drawing blood and more expensive.

As far as size goes, I think PE’ers are already doing pretty much all they can on this front, so I wouldn’t expect much. I’d do it for the EQ and sensitivity reasons.

As far as what to do afterwards? Static stretches, exercises to bring fresh oxygenated blood in multiple times per day, use it.. Per all the reading I’ve done static stretches, however you get there, are one of the best things. They are known to boost smooth muscle cells, and according to one cool paper static stretching causes the endothelium to secrete hormones that cause the smooth muscle cells to proliferate and the extra cellular matrix (read collagen inside the CC, the tunica on the walls of the CC) to relax and elongate. This is anti-fibrotic, I.e. Anti aging, anti ED, very good for you. Cyclic stretching, I.e. Think of a pulse, causes the opposite - hormones to make the extra cellular matrix toughen up. In the CC this is fibrosis, aging, ED, bad news. Creating that static stretch while also engoring all the areas with fresh oxygenated blood is the best thing you could do. Vacuum pumping does this nicely.

For PE’ers who pump and jelq, etc. And generally have multiple erections a day this pumping isn’t going to do much. But for guys who don’t, it’s probably magic. I think this is just trying to simulate night time erections for healthy males. We get an average of five per night that last 30 minutes each. Asking somebody to pump for one or two 10 minute sessions is a step in the right direction. It’s all about getting oxygenated blood up in there when all the healing and/or new cell growth is supposed to happen.

The pump the PRP place gave me is a Dr Joel Kaplan. It has a very nice cylinder and ok pump. Good quality stuff. The tube it came with was the 2” model. I fit into this flacid, but packed the whole thing quickly, so knew I needed a bigger one. Bought the 2-1/4” model online. This one works much better. At first it makes a nice seal at the bottom, then by the end of twelve minutes or so I’m packing the bottom couple of inches. After three times I’ve packed it up to my circ scar. This tight fit makes this tube feel like it’s a length static stretch. For comparison, I have another pump by LA Pumps that is oval, a big larger, and has the Mityvac pump. This one has always been borderline too large for me, and hard to make a seal at the base. The Joel Kaplan round cylinders have a wide base that makes a nice and comfortable seal. Per my point earlier about creating a static stretch, and getting fresh oxygenated blood in the penis, the pump they gave me with a larger tube is perfect.

So my opinion is quite positive. As I mentioned I can’t say how the PRP shot would do in isolation. I think it excels in combination with HBOT and PE / pumping. I think the stem cell shot is slightly better, but them getting your own from bone marrow is a bit nasty. Next time I’m going to pay for stem cells recovered from umbilical cords, what another poster called amniotic fluid. This is all consensual and they do testing of the donor for diseases, etc. I think this is the ultimate in stem cells. I personally would mix this with PRP solution and do both together. Why not? If I could get my hands on it, I’d also include human VEGF165, angiopoetein, and BDNF in the serum. And I’d look at some way to retain in the penis, I.e. A cock ring type approach (balls and penis type), rather than pumping directly afterwards.

And, one last thought. Another paper I read did a review of all the restorative techniqes - and they hit stem cells, PRP, and some others like gene therapy. The main take away was that PRP and stem cells tend to stay put when they are injected if the tissue has some injury. I.e. Think about doing a PE session first, do a shock wave session, stretching, etc. Do anything you can to trigger some micro traumas in the penis tissues, before getting the shot.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 AM.