Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Chemical P.E.: Adding IGF-1 and possible Andractim to my routine. Questions.

Chemical P.E.: Adding IGF-1 and possible Andractim to my routine. Questions.

For those that are up on the whole Chemical P.E. Stuff, I would like your opinions, and thoughts on the matter.

I had a complete blood test done, and it showed my levels were all within the normal range, and in fact a lot were at the upper spectrum on normal.

I am using a type of tri-mix for my chemical p.e., along with stretching. I have read various threads by stagestop, ticktick, and others. I would like to know the best usage for igf-1, and possibly andractim (test gel).

I have read that pge-1, and igf-1, can be combined into the same syringe for a single injection. One thought that crossed my mind initally was how do you not contaminate one or the other when pulling out of the vial? I would fill up my tri-mix first, than move over to the igf-1 vial, but wouldn’t there be some contaminate?

Pretty much id like to know anyone who uses either igf-1 or andractim gel, and there routine, thoughts, opinions!
Thanks guys.

Are you making any gains with pge-1 (your main tri-mixer) and stretching?

Originally Posted by kushextender

I have read that pge-1, and igf-1, can be combined into the same syringe for a single injection. One thought that crossed my mind initally was how do you not contaminate one or the other when pulling out of the vial? I would fill up my tri-mix first, than move over to the igf-1 vial, but wouldn’t there be some contaminate?

Syringes are cheap. 25 cents or less here in the US. Why not use another sterile one for the second shot?

I don’t know what you expect from this, but from my reading, you won’t get much, or anything.

avocet8

I can’t tell if my gains are from stretching alone, or both, but regardless I am a super slow gainer. 1/8” maybe over period of months of serious work.

Yeah I got some gains but it’s hard to know if they were the result of the chemical or just good old fashioned PE. But I did gain during the several months I did the chemical thing. I’m on a DC break right now and working on determining my routine when I come back. It will likely include more chemical PE.

I wish there was more posts on the chemical front.

The one thing I didn’t like about chemical PE was that the erections were so fucking diamond hard that mentally my non chemical boners felt much less hard. This started to mess with my mind after a while and the non chemical boners were not as satisfying and I would start to think there was something wrong. Wrong in that maybe I was starting to have some ED as a result.

It was probably mental because I was doing a lot of chemical sessions per week and these boners became the norm not my non chemical ones. Like I forgot what normal boners felt like and let me tell you there is no comparison.

Did this happen to you?

Also, I know guys use the stuff to have sex. I honestly could not figure out how to do that. Especially in stealth mode like carrying a loaded pin and excusing myself to shoot up.

Even if I could shoot without her knowing my damn cock would stay hard for 3-hrs and there is no way any chick is fucking me for 3-hrs. What do you say when your done and you still have a raging hard on? Seems unrealistic unless your in a committed relationship where your partner knows what is up.

Too bad because I will tell you there is no substitute if you want a 3+ hr. boner and want to just be some kind of sex god freak.

The advantage to using one syringe is only having to do one injection. Since both solutions are sterile, you do not have to worry about any serious contamination, since the only thing either one would be contaminated with is the ‘other’ one, and you plan to inject both anyway.

I love GOLD

I followed the chemical program with tri-mix for four months and gained nothing. IGF-1 is interesting, but i have heard the results are temporary, any insight?

Baywatch, I get your thoughts on thinking it’s softer than usual, but I would agree with you that it’s just the chemicals talking!

Do you think combining the natural supplements, with injections would be dangerous? Like, arginine, horny goat weed, gingko, or zinc?

I think the injections would be normally used for a sever situation, so yes, your partner would probably know.

Lets stay in touch with our chemical ideas.

:Kush:

There is no chemical or herbal product that has proven to be effective for penis enlargement.

Save your money.
And your penis health.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to that “stagestop” guy?

I know he was having some family issues. His son was involved in some type of accident, and he was missing from the forums for several months, and only came back to say he was still alive. Hopefully we will at least hear another “I’m still alive” report, but even better would be a progress report. In his last post, he claims to have gained 1” BPEL and 0.75” EG from his 1-year of inconsistent chemical PE.

I love GOLD