Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Angion Method Injury Soft Glans

Originally Posted by Golddinger
I don’t want to alarm you but I experienced that popping sensation probably 8-10 years ago while clamping. My spngiosum and glans went soft afterwards. It did not recover. But I will make the extremely embarrassing confession that I did not cease PE after that injury. Don’t do what I did. Let it rest, do not mess around with it.

Damn broda, so you are now having soft glans for 10 years??
You lost instantly your erection after the POP and had trouble urinating like I did? Also that itching sensation after the injury, did you experience that too

Sometimes the itch build up is so intense that gives spasms to my penis

Anyway I’m suspending the heat treatment (45° of soaking for 10min a day) since it gives me more itching and pain.
Figured it can be due to veins/arteries still damaged, heat isn’t good for them since it expands the vessels preventing recovery.
I’ve also noticed my glans’ CS in flaccid is more prominent now but still swelled up, glans is still extremely sensitive to the touch

What’s strange is that day after the injury I had a fairly normal erection but then it got progressively worse, now I’m having weaker morning woods with the CS almost flat.. I’m 4 weeks in at this point

But again it could be due to my intensive heat treatment


Last edited by Hypsilon : 11-21-2021 at .

Hypsilon if you had a normal erection the day after you have nothing to worry about, it’s that simple.

Relax take a month off and you will be most likely fine.

Unless you squeezed your glans full force, in that case go to a doctor and prey.

Originally Posted by Accro
Hypsilon if you had a normal erection the day after you have nothing to worry about, it’s that simple.

Relax take a month off and you will be most likely fine.

Unless you squeezed your glans full force, in that case go to a doctor and prey.

Why, what would happen if I squeezed it too hard

Originally Posted by Hypsilon
Why, what would happen if I squeezed it too hard

There are very sensitive nerves in the glans, especially underneath it. Heavy pressure there but even on the upper side can damage them for months or even permanently.

Our shaft is not like that, it’s much more resilient and can sustain damage.

Originally Posted by Accro
There are very sensitive nerves in the glans, especially underneath it. Heavy pressure there but even on the upper side can damage them for months or even permanently.

Our shaft is not like that, it’s much more resilient and can sustain damage.

I see, but if I were to sustain damage to the nerves I would experience numbness
All I have is a blood rushing sensation, tingling and spasms in my glans

I for sure injured some vessels, but maybe some nerves got ripped off too but not in a such way to loose sensitivity

Originally Posted by Hypsilon
I see, but if I were to sustain damage to the nerves I would experience numbness
All I have is a blood rushing sensation, tingling and spasms in my glans

I for sure injured some vessels, but maybe some nerves got ripped off too but not in a such way to loose sensitivity

That is most likely a symptom of too much pressure applied, same concept.

But I’m not a doctor and online diagnosis it’s not possible even If I was, go get checked, now.

Originally Posted by Accro
That is most likely a symptom of too much pressure applied, same concept.

But I’m not a doctor and online diagnosis it’s not possible even If I was, go get checked, now.

The tingling comes from my spongiosum tho, so it’s unlikely to be the dorsal nerve

Man I’ve been to the ER 3 times they always told me to rest and that’s it, if I have nerve damage what tests should I undergo

Originally Posted by Hypsilon
The tingling comes from my spongiosum tho, so it’s unlikely to be the dorsal nerve

Man I’ve been to the ER 3 times they always told me to rest and that’s it, if I have nerve damage what tests should I undergo

You are Italian or live in Italy, PM me.

Originally Posted by Hypsilon
I see, but if I were to sustain damage to the nerves I would experience numbness
All I have is a blood rushing sensation, tingling and spasms in my glans

I for sure injured some vessels, but maybe some nerves got ripped off too but not in a such way to loose sensitivity

Tingling can be related to nerve problems and there are a LOT of nerves throughout the male penis so nerve problems may be an issue in your case. Damn I hate to hear this!


Starting length, Spring 2003: bpel 6 3/8", bpfsl ~6 1/2", flaccid ~3-4" (never measured flaccid stretched or hanging flaccid; starting girth was probably ~5"-5 1/4")

Summer 2004: bpel 7 7/8", bpfsl 8 1/8", flaccid ~4", erect girth 5.3"

Spring 2018: bpel 7 1/4", bpfsl 7 5/8", erect girth 5 1/8"; Spring 2020: bpel 7 3/4", bpfsl 8", erect girth 5 3/8". Current - August 2021: bpel 7 3/4", bpfsl 8", erect girth 5 1/4"

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
I said it back when the author of the “angion”bullshit was posting here that it sounded like a recipe to mess up the valves in your veins…
I would stop the angion method permanently.

As far as your injury, I have no way of knowing what exactly happened, but I do know from personal experience, that once you injure yoursel, it takes a while to fully heal and in the meantime, your totally normal worry, can mess with your erections a lot more than the actual injury itself. The deflated glans symptom happened to me in the past after I got an injury, but I think it was mostly my psychological worry that I messed something up permanently…

Either way, take it easy for a couple of months, don’t PE at all and try to use your penis for its intended purposes… to fuck and play with ;)

Angion sounds dangerous and scary to try! I agree, I’d say its too risky for the benefits.


Starting length, Spring 2003: bpel 6 3/8", bpfsl ~6 1/2", flaccid ~3-4" (never measured flaccid stretched or hanging flaccid; starting girth was probably ~5"-5 1/4")

Summer 2004: bpel 7 7/8", bpfsl 8 1/8", flaccid ~4", erect girth 5.3"

Spring 2018: bpel 7 1/4", bpfsl 7 5/8", erect girth 5 1/8"; Spring 2020: bpel 7 3/4", bpfsl 8", erect girth 5 3/8". Current - August 2021: bpel 7 3/4", bpfsl 8", erect girth 5 1/4"

How old are you? Unless you’re very old, you will be fine. Stop PEing for a few months. Go easy on fapping. Had a similar EQ problem following an injury, turned out to be all in the head. Relax, heal, and GL.

Originally Posted by Citrulline
How old are you? Unless you’re very old, you will be fine. Stop PEing for a few months. Go easy on fapping. Had a similar EQ problem following an injury, turned out to be all in the head. Relax, heal, and GL.

Exactly!


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Originally Posted by pumpedmember

Angion sounds dangerous and scary to try! I agree, I’d say its too risky for the benefits.

I would completely disagree with this statement.


Busy Building a big dick with AM 2.

I’m 23, will use some TB500 if the situation gets desperate

Anyway well what I think happened in my case; since I had pre-existing Hard Flaccid with some Lymph calcifications due to prostatitis, squeezing the glans resulted in nerve compression between my hand squeezing it and the hardened lymph in the glans.
Causing the nerves to get crushed or irritated, probably some mild Neuropraxia, since I have no coldness or loss of sensation, just shockwaves coming from the left side of my glans, exactly where I have the worst calcified lymph.
Pain after nerve damage is always better than no sensations at all.

I was doing Angion Method to improve my Hard Flaccid condition and it was working! Till I hit my penis with AM2.
I’m not saying AM is dangerous but should not be taken as a miracle method that cures every condition.
It also depends on the vascular predisposition of each person, and doing such methods has always some kind of risks.
I’m not the only one who got injured from AM, but everyone seems to have recovered at some point.
Some even got injured doing AM1 only.

Janus himself claims that it can help Hard Flaccid and some forms of ED, but all methods have their flaws, expecially when it is used by a variety of people with each a different condition, and in my case it was a calcified lymph that probably crushed my nerves.
If it wasn’t for that I would probably be fine

So in the end Janus is not a doctor, nor a god (as his alias suggests) and if shit hits the fan due to medical conditions that Janus isn’t even aware of, you are on your own. The mighty Janus even banned me because he was basically saying that my injury was related to my pelvic floor and I didn’t believe him.
Actually there are some people who got banned for contradicting him, this shows what kind of a person he is.
He wants people to praise his method as impeccable, but shuts everyone who gets injured or raises some questions. What a fascist

.

I always listen to an out of work personal trainers who has been thrown out of every dick forum there is.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:01 PM.