Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Saggy Skin

Saggy Skin

What can someone do to undo/reverse/treat sagging excess skin on the scrotum/testicle area and shaft?

I see there are surgeries called a scrotal lift and those can range from 3k-10k. There’s also risk of complications from surgery (but someone might be past that point by now)

So, I’ve done the hanging, I’ve done the jelqing, I’ve done the pumping. Now I just want a 100% sure fire way to tighten up my package. Ugh. The frustration, discomfort and insecurity is too much.

I’ve tried looking up what a normal amount of scrotal sagging can be based on age, and I can’t really find comparisons, but I’m 99% sure I need my skin tightened up somehow.

I know there are tons of threads here, if someone could help redirect me to something that’s already been proven to work, please past a link here.


Strive to do better everyday

“life's too short to be small” Benjamin Disraeli | BPEL: 7 Mseg: 5

Do you mean the entire scrotum is sagging? Or the scrotum is sagging, plus extra tissue is sagging below that?

In any case, yes, my impression is that it’s a fairly easy same-day surgery.


Director, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI), Thundersplace | Land Acknowledgment

Originally Posted by MrSlappy
What can someone do to undo/reverse/treat sagging excess skin on the scrotum/testicle area and shaft?

I see there are surgeries called a scrotal lift and those can range from 3k-10k. There’s also risk of complications from surgery (but someone might be past that point by now)

So, I’ve done the hanging, I’ve done the jelqing, I’ve done the pumping. Now I just want a 100% sure fire way to tighten up my package. Ugh. The frustration, discomfort and insecurity is too much.

I’ve tried looking up what a normal amount of scrotal sagging can be based on age, and I can’t really find comparisons, but I’m 99% sure I need my skin tightened up somehow.

I know there are tons of threads here, if someone could help redirect me to something that’s already been proven to work, please past a link here.

What makes you “99% sure you need your skin tightened up”?

Women REALLY don’t care about how low your balls sag.

If anything they probably prefer a nice big low hanging sack that slaps agains their clit when you fuck them doggy style ;)


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2018: BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

NOW (start 1/2024): BPEL: 6.9in. EG: 5.4in

Originally Posted by AndyJ

Some of us put out a lot of effort to get normal-looking balls instead of "high and tight." [sigh]

The grass is always greener…


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2018: BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

NOW (start 1/2024): BPEL: 6.9in. EG: 5.4in

Originally Posted by AndyJ
Some of us put out a lot of effort to get normal-looking balls instead of "high and tight." [sigh]


I now have “high and tight”, but once upon a time I had low hangers [sigh]. Doggie is still fun, but def missing the balls-slapping-clit aspect [sigh].

(Andy, thanks for the [sigh], I may use it more often).


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7-7/8” BPEL; 7-3/8” NBPEL; 8.5” BPFSL; 6.5” MEG; 6”x5” Flaccid.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
What makes you “99% sure you need your skin tightened up”?

Women REALLY don’t care about how low your balls sag.

If anything they probably prefer a nice big low hanging sack that slaps agains their clit when you fuck them doggy style ;)


Low hanging clit slappers are the best. Lol.

Originally Posted by AndyJ

Some of us put out a lot of effort to get normal-looking balls instead of "high and tight." [sigh]

Doesn’t the weather ever get warm where you are? 😂

My guess is he’s talking about a turkey neck between his shaft and scrotum that was probably always there but didn’t notice until he started giving himself the once-over a few times a day.

Originally Posted by 32quarters
I now have “high and tight”, but once upon a time I had low hangers [sigh]. Doggie is still fun, but def missing the balls-slapping-clit aspect [sigh].

Mine hung low until my mid-30s. By my mid-50s I looked like a castrati. I’m nine months into an intensive pumping and stretching program, and they’re still not down where they started at.

Originally Posted by AndyJ

Mine hung low until my mid-30s. By my mid-50s I looked like a castrati. I’m nine months into an intensive pumping and stretching program, and they’re still not down where they started at.

Bizarre. They should be down to your knees by now. Your body is aging in reverse.


Director, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI), Thundersplace | Land Acknowledgment

Originally Posted by AndyJ

Mine hung low until my mid-30s. By my mid-50s I looked like a castrati. I’m nine months into an intensive pumping and stretching program, and they’re still not down where they started at.

Care to share your routine, my friend (for lower hanging balls/sack)? Most of the time, mine seem very tight - like a couple of walnuts, lol 🥴

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Perfect Shaft Skin Stretch - Reducing Hairy skin and Turkey neckAudi561Penis Hangers112-03-2010 01:22 PM
flaccid skin problemthevipePenis Enlargement Basics412-24-2001 10:47 AM
Skin so titeSLKPenis Enlargement Basics511-08-2001 04:10 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:18 PM.