Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Raw Tadalafil powder Cialis powder

Originally Posted by Darkangle
Purity was around 69%.

I’ve seen worse from US big pharma’s tbh.

Took 20mg ( so effectively a little over 12), woke up from morning wood.

For all of you asking me to test, no.

Not to be a dick or anything, but the whole process is around 400-500 euros or so (labor here is expensive). The only reason I test is because its my company and I need to sometimes calibrate or freshen up on procedures anyways.


So what the supplier name? To avoid him.. And what alibaba support gonna do for him? Please keep us updated..
Thanks

Originally Posted by Tothe8.5
So what the supplier name? To avoid him.. And what alibaba support gonna do for him? Please keep us updated..
Thanks


I’m unsure what I am going to do.

Like I said, it is somewhat pure, way more pure then I’ve seen come by from others from ali.

At almost 70%, personally I feel like people are getting a decent deal for their money.

I will mull it over for a bit.

Next one to test is that one mentioned in this thread 2-3 pages back. I will get some silde and some tada.

I am wondering if anyone feels up to setting up and maintaining a list again, like the TS did.

Originally Posted by Darkangle
Purity was around 69%.

I’ve seen worse from US big pharma’s tbh.

Took 20mg ( so effectively a little over 12), woke up from morning wood.

For all of you asking me to test, no.

Not to be a dick or anything, but the whole process is around 400-500 euros or so (labor here is expensive). The only reason I test is because its my company and I need to sometimes calibrate or freshen up on procedures anyways.

Thank you for testing and giving us your feedback.

Originally Posted by Darkangle
I am wondering if anyone feels up to setting up and maintaining a list again, like the TS did.

A list like TS did? Can you elaborate a bit more?

Originally Posted by revprodeth
A list like TS did? Can you elaborate a bit more?

TS means topic starter, he kept a list of all members’ positive sellers, including what to expect of the vendor, delivery times and consistency of product per batch.

It would be helpful.

Agreed Darkangle. That would be a helpful thread. I’m down for sharing my sources and my experiences with them.

Originally Posted by Darkangle
I’m unsure what I am going to do.

Like I said, it is somewhat pure, way more pure then I’ve seen come by from others from ali.

At almost 70%, personally I feel like people are getting a decent deal for their money.

I will mull it over for a bit.

Next one to test is that one mentioned in this thread 2-3 pages back. I will get some silde and some tada.

I am wondering if anyone feels up to setting up and maintaining a list again, like the TS did.

The question is what’s in the other 31%? At such low purity, I would be concerned there may be harmful chemicals or heavy metals from the manufacturing process.


Start 11/30/17: 6” BPEL, 4.25" MSEG - My Progress Report

Latest 1/29/20: 7" BPEL, 4.75" MSEG - My Progress Photos

“I have a vision. I have disposable income and time. I will reach my goals. It is inevitable. I will not stop otherwise.” - TG

Ok guys I just ordered powdered C from Alibaba, I will keep you posted on how its goes. I searched the for the oldest Gold member I could find, Looked up the reviews on quality, Now I am registered with Alibaba for other business ventures so made my purchase thru the Alibaba portal I have purchase assurance so if the deal goes sideways at least I can get my 80.00 back. (I think I loose the shipping refund)

100grams@0.81 per gram + shipping Grand total of 120

Anyone have luck thru Alibaba?


Last edited by SoCalKev : 09-02-2018 at .

Tadalafil

Is it better to take on a empty stomach or full ?

Originally Posted by Rael777
Is it better to take on a empty stomach or full ?

Either way it is going to work, but it will get into your system faster on an empty stomach.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Sorry for not reading through 71 pages, but can anyone recommend any currently working Tadalafil powder distributors in EU? If it comes in pills, it is also good. Just don’t want to pay huge price for Cialis at apothecary.

I see that some of the merchants recommended in earlier pages of this thread have closed down their domains :(

From what I have read Tada is coming OFF patent on September 28 of 2018 so just in a few weeks. Its about friggin timeThe generics should flood the market and drive down the price YAAAAY!

Oh and I have received my package a couple of days ago, I still have some liquid Tada that I ordered so I’m finishing that off 1st, however if could figure out a way to dose it I will put some in some vodka and see if the tell tale signs are there -headache- flushing- Boner- etc LOL


Last edited by SoCalKev : 09-15-2018 at .

Can anyone update a good online store to buy this in EU? Thanks


05.10.2018: NBEL 15.5cm (6.1 inch), NBEG 14cm (5.5 inches), BPEL 18.5 (7.28 inch).

Extending via penimaster 2h-4h a day.

Goal: NBEL 8x6 inches

Originally Posted by SoCalKev
From what I have read Tada is coming OFF patent on September 28 of 2018 so just in a few weeks. Its about friggin timeThe generics should flood the market and drive down the price YAAAAY!
Oh and I have received my package a couple of days ago, I still have some liquid Tada that I ordered so I’m finishing that off 1st, however if could figure out a way to dose it I will put some in some vodka and see if the tell tale signs are there -headache- flushing- Boner- etc LOL

BUMP BUMP

So any update for good Tadalafil eu source?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:09 AM.