Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

At Home Sauna PEing

At Home Sauna PEing

Hello Brothers,

It has been a while since I’ve posted anything but I have come across an idea that might be beneficial to us all. I have not read any where that anyone else has done this so I wanted to put this out there hoping that someone has done this or would like to experiment this right away.

So I’ve been on a really long decon period since I was forced to because of the renovations that I’m doing for my home. 70% of my home is being renovated so it makes my privacy space and time limited so I figured I might as well use this time to do a decon break and plan for my next PE attack. So, after researching on how I’m going to complete my renos, I have considered some of the things below with my renos.

1. Semi Open bathroom concept in my master bedroom. This is important because it allows me to put in a soaker tub to be used with the Mrs. and to be used for relaxing and now Bathmate.
2. Sauna for heavy metal detoxing. This one opened up a lot of options because some of the units are small and are low on EMFs and then it hit me. Why not PE hang in the sauna? There would be constant heat, its infrared heating and it would act as a great warm up into your main hanging session.

So the above points are what I’m going after and it won’t be in practice until 2020 Spring since I’m limited on time to do the renos on my own. For those of you who have like an extra $800 - $1000 lying around, consider getting a sauna for your place. The one I’m looking at is the Therasage and it’s portable, small and compact. The only issue with using a Sauna of any kind for hanging session is that you are literally just sitting there for 20 minute sessions. You can’t be on the computer or doing anything else while in the sauna unless you want to watch some movie or TV series. However, I believe that trade off is better since the body and your internals of the penis is in constant good Full Spectrum Infrared heating. Hot Yoga studios uses infrared panels to heat up their studios and it has shown that everyone gets a far better stretch.

So with this in mind, I figured:

1. Better stretch for the penis
2. Use an ADS contraption to keep it stretched
3. Then do another evening sauna stretch
4. At night use a light ANS and when you wake up do your morning PE in the sauna.

Anyways, I hope there is someone out there that might want to give this a go ASAP and report on this effectiveness since I won’t be able to start until Spring of 2020.


Current: BPEL - (Before 6.8' - 7') (Now 7' - 7.25')

Current: MSEG - 4.80' - 5.2'

Goal: 9x6

Heat and PE seem to be a good combination.

On a non PE note, there are some people that believe raising the body temperature periodically (such as once a week) through examples like sauna or hot tub, to about 101F is good for self preservation as it simulates what your body does when fighting negative bacteria.

The idea being that in a healthy individual this process might kill off potentially bad bacteria. It might just be a proactive measure to ensure that we don’t miss work due to illnesses that are cause by bacterial that might be killed off at such temperatures;-)

Disclaimer, I’m no doctor and not saying that this is accurate in its proposed value. It is just something interesting that I heard.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think we can...Little Engine’s Climb


Last edited by LittleEngine : 09-25-2019 at .

Originally Posted by Paradigm
Hello Brothers,

It has been a while since I’ve posted anything but I have come across an idea that might be beneficial to us all. I have not read any where that anyone else has done this so I wanted to put this out there hoping that someone has done this or would like to experiment this right away.

So I’ve been on a really long decon period since I was forced to because of the renovations that I’m doing for my home. 70% of my home is being renovated so it makes my privacy space and time limited so I figured I might as well use this time to do a decon break and plan for my next PE attack. So, after researching on how I’m going to complete my renos, I have considered some of the things below with my renos.

1. Semi Open bathroom concept in my master bedroom. This is important because it allows me to put in a soaker tub to be used with the Mrs. and to be used for relaxing and now Bathmate.
2. Sauna for heavy metal detoxing. This one opened up a lot of options because some of the units are small and are low on EMFs and then it hit me. Why not PE hang in the sauna? There would be constant heat, its infrared heating and it would act as a great warm up into your main hanging session.

So the above points are what I’m going after and it won’t be in practice until 2020 Spring since I’m limited on time to do the renos on my own. For those of you who have like an extra $800 - $1000 lying around, consider getting a sauna for your place. The one I’m looking at is the Therasage and it’s portable, small and compact. The only issue with using a Sauna of any kind for hanging session is that you are literally just sitting there for 20 minute sessions. You can’t be on the computer or doing anything else while in the sauna unless you want to watch some movie or TV series. However, I believe that trade off is better since the body and your internals of the penis is in constant good Full Spectrum Infrared heating. Hot Yoga studios uses infrared panels to heat up their studios and it has shown that everyone gets a far better stretch.

So with this in mind, I figured:

1. Better stretch for the penis
2. Use an ADS contraption to keep it stretched
3. Then do another evening sauna stretch
4. At night use a light ANS and when you wake up do your morning PE in the sauna.

Anyways, I hope there is someone out there that might want to give this a go ASAP and report on this effectiveness since I won’t be able to start until Spring of 2020.

Was going to add a sauna to our home build. Opted to use the space for a gym instead.

That said, I will have a steam shower and could do steamed clamping and jelqing in the steam room each night for 30 minutes to de-stress before bed.

Might accomplish some of the same goals?


Then (12.21.18): BPEL - 7" MEG - 5.5"

Now (4.28.19): BPEL: - 8.3125" MEG - 5.75" My PE journey

The Goal: BPEL - 9.5" MEG - 6.5" (To have to wear Okamato Beyond Seven Mega Big Boy Condoms & to know I've got the biggest cock in any room!)

Originally Posted by Don Logan
Will slippage be a factor for you? I sweat like a bastard in those places. Last I heard, dicks don’t have sweat glands. But it can drain down there from the rest of your body.

So for the whole sweat being an issue for slippage, the bibhanger theraband that it comes with is quite adhesive so once I enter the sauna, the area that has the clamp shouldn’t sweat as much and should hold the stretch. The idea is to use the constant heat and in a relax state it should allow the tough collagen fibre to stretch with ease without using the extreme heavy weights for hanging.

Again, this is just something for someone that happens to be getting a sauna for their home who is also PEing. I’m just trying to see if more people are willing to experiment. However, to the point that having a sauna has other amazing health benefits, all of us should consider getting a sauna since the one I mentioned is quite affordable. (I’m not promoting them, I was just happening to be researching for a sauna for my home renovations)

Also, I have the LG hanger as well so I will be testing out both devices when I get the chance.


Current: BPEL - (Before 6.8' - 7') (Now 7' - 7.25')

Current: MSEG - 4.80' - 5.2'

Goal: 9x6

Originally Posted by Robert James
Was going to add a sauna to our home build. Opted to use the space for a gym instead.

That said, I will have a steam shower and could do steamed clamping and jelqing in the steam room each night for 30 minutes to de-stress before bed.

Might accomplish some of the same goals?

I honestly hope that you report back with some results since heat is a plus for PEing. However, steam heat vs infrared heat are different based on how the body tissues react but nonetheless, any feedback from you would be great.


Current: BPEL - (Before 6.8' - 7') (Now 7' - 7.25')

Current: MSEG - 4.80' - 5.2'

Goal: 9x6

Originally Posted by LittleEngine
Heat and PE seem to be a good combination.

On a non PE note, there are some people that believe raising the body temperature periodically (such as once a week) through examples like sauna or hot tub, to about 101F is good for self preservation as it simulates what your body does when fighting negative bacteria.

The idea being that in a healthy individual this process might kill off potentially bad bacteria. It might just be a proactive measure to ensure that we don’t miss work due to illnesses that are cause by bacterial that might be killed off at such temperatures;-)

Disclaimer, I’m no doctor and not saying that this is accurate in its proposed value. It is just something interesting that I heard.

Yes, the other health benefits are definitely something to consider when purchasing a sauna for home use. I’ve been having a hard time with my memory so I chalked it up to the amount of heavy metals that exist in our tap water from the city. I’ve heard and read that using the sauna does help with reducing the heavy metals in your system.


Current: BPEL - (Before 6.8' - 7') (Now 7' - 7.25')

Current: MSEG - 4.80' - 5.2'

Goal: 9x6

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Utilizing a sauna, and steam room, in PERobert JamesPenis Enlargement Basics201-27-2019 10:31 PM
Cock Ring in the Sauna!Marco_187Penis Enlargement1609-12-2006 11:38 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:00 PM.