Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ball Zinger Question

Ball Zinger Question

At the mcmaster site I can only find the zinc rods and not the copper. Can you get the copper rods from that site? Also when I make a ballzinger I only wear it when my balls are wet or what? And what is this saline solution im reading about in the other threads?

If you want to try a zinger there is no need to bother with rods. Use two pennies: A $.02 Ball Zinger

For the copper, I’ve used flexible tubing from plumbing supply/home depot - the food-grade stuff they plumb ice makers in refrigerators with. Problem is it’s sold in big rolls, and you only need a couple inches.

The saline solution was to try to boost voltage. I don’t recall anyone doing too well with it. The .02 ball zinger is a nice invention ;-)

When it’s warm and you start to sweat a little, you’ll get more zing from the zinger. If you really want to get fancy, get some of the conductive gel they use for EKGs and such. (I’ve never gotten that fancy.)

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Ball Zinger construction questionslegolasPenis Enlargement Basics1301-26-2005 02:19 AM
Ball ZingerCraigPenis Enlargement105-16-2002 02:33 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:36 PM.