Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

C Ring and Glans Ring

12

Originally Posted by engrmike
Sorry, I didn’t realize anyone had replied. The website was https://king-rings.com/. Yes, the tungsten carbide is very heavy. I have the .2 Titan set that he was referring to and the tungsten one is three times heavier on a slightly thicker ring. Plus these rings are donut shaped and don’t pinch like the square edged ones. I’ve even been wearing two at the same time for almost 7oz of weight. Still very comfortable, love the feeling. They are definitely pricey, but fantastic quality.

I had a look at the site and I couldn’t spot what I thought was going to be a release calles titan. This sounds like a bit of fun, so I am curious to pick something out.

Originally Posted by boardlogon

https://king-rings.com/product/glans-rings/

These look good… Any recommendations on sizing?

Use their sizing charts.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Originally Posted by boardlogon

Found this thing…

https://www.secretleather.com/glans…ching-ring.html

Chunky looking donut weight.. Curious if anyone has tried similar

LGHanger has something similar. There was a discussion about them on one of his threads. You can search there for it.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Originally Posted by AndyJ
Those seem like worthwhile results on their own.

No, because when you remove them everything goes back to normal.

However what Vash is doing is great, logging every day measurements. That is the single only key piece of information we need. I wish more people did that, if not everything is just speculation lost in time.

Vash92 any progress with the glans ring? Just curious I have been doing the cock ring thing and enjoying the snug feel. Just bought few a metal ones they seem to be the best for all day wear.

Originally Posted by igigi
No, because when you remove them everything goes back to normal.

However what Vash is doing is great, logging every day measurements. That is the single only key piece of information we need. I wish more people did that, if not everything is just speculation lost in time.


Not true. Depends on what your objective is. I wear mine to keep the flaccid maxed. Sometimes I’ll not wear it for several days and it stays the same, somewhat depending on what I’m wearing. Tight jeans can be problematic if I don’t lay my dick down my leg. Not everything we do needs to be catalogued and measured to the n’th degree. I use the mirror test for this situation. Close enough for me.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Thanks for the response. I see your stretched flaccid is way more than mine. But erect length is the same. Today I have hit my max BPSFL 7.75” it used to be almost the same length or 1/8” longer. This is all over 6 months.

Originally Posted by BigFinisher

Thanks for the response. I see your stretched flaccid is way more than mine. But erect length is the same. Today I have hit my max BPSFL 7.75” it used to be almost the same length or 1/8” longer. This is all over 6 months.

Good results, good luck with your continued efforts. I’m about where I want to be so am not driven to gain more length. Regaining my missing 1/2” would be ok, any more would be too much. I already caress the back of the vagina at max EQ, and dont want any hard bumps and we dont want to give up pelvic grinding. I generally dont measure very often as it’s hard to do with ED and I’m content with current size, but have been paying a little more attention as I recently tagged 8.5” first in the pump tube and then a couple times in bpfsl. Not consistent enough to change my stats, just enough to maintain awareness so I wont be surprised.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Originally Posted by 32quarters

Good results, good luck with your continued efforts. I’m about where I want to be so am not driven to gain more length. Regaining my missing 1/2” would be ok, any more would be too much. I already caress the back of the vagina at max EQ, and dont want any hard bumps and we dont want to give up pelvic grinding. I generally dont measure very often as it’s hard to do with ED and I’m content with current size, but have been paying a little more attention as I recently tagged 8.5” first in the pump tube and then a couple times in bpfsl. Not consistent enough to change my stats, just enough to maintain awareness so I wont be surprised.

I feel the same way 7.5 seem right for us. I find different positions now hitting bottom easy. I love she doesn’t say deeper anymore! All future gains are a bonus. I want to get larger so I can cruise with PE. Then start back up if gains are lost.

Just ordered the .9! Excited to try it out. Any tips (pardon the pun)?


Start (8/30/21): 6.5"BPEL X 5.25"meg

Goal 9.5"BPEL X 7"meg + want a nice dangle!

I like to keep a little lube on mine to avoid sticking.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 PM.