Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Caffeine A Potential Vasodilator?

Caffeine A Potential Vasodilator?

Check this out guys, this was simply copy and pasted from a Facebook chat.. what do y’all think?

“Hi Kalin, coffee is only a vasoconstrictor in some aspects and only when you do not drink it regularly. “Caffeine is the most widely consumed stimulating substance in the world. It is found in coffee, tea, soft drinks, chocolate, and many medications. Caffeine is a xanthine with various effects and mechanisms of action in vascular tissue. In endothelial cells, it increases intracellular calcium stimulating the production of nitric oxide through the expression of the endothelial nitric oxide synthase enzyme. Nitric oxide is diffused to the vascular smooth muscle cell to produce vasodilation. In vascular smooth muscle cells, its effect is predominantly a competitive inhibition of phosphodiesterase, producing an accumulation of cAMP and vasodilation. In addition, it blocks the adenosine receptors present in the vascular tissue to produce vasoconstriction. In this paper, the main mechanisms of action of caffeine on the vascular tissue are described, in which it is shown that caffeine has some cardiovascular properties and effects which could be considered beneficial.”https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijvm/2010/834060/ Also it is clear that coffee is beneficial for erectile dysfunction, which would seem pretty contradictory if it was indeed a vasoconstrictor don’t you think? “Caffeine intake reduced the odds of prevalent ED, especially an intake equivalent to approximately 2-3 daily cups of coffee (170-375 mg/day). This reduction was also observed among overweight/obese and hypertensive, but not among diabetic men. Yet, these associations are warranted to be investigated in prospective studies.”https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0123547


Start- Nov 2017 BPEL-7.2 NBPEL-6.75 MEG-4.75

Updated- BPEL-7.75 NBPEL-7.2 MEG-5

*GOAL- BPEL-8 NBPEL-7.5 MEG-5.5* My journey —>New Guy In Town Progress Report

Caffeine A Potential Vasodilator?

Very interesting. Like I’ve mentioned before, my father in his forties was 215 to 220 pounds at six feet. Had a 30 inch waist, circus strongman strength, and a fire hose between his legs. The guy daily drank two or three pots of coffee, more than a gallon of water, and ate one hell of a lot of onions. And for never having touched a barbell, had a body as muscular and defined as a bodybuilder. Always wondered if it was all genetics, or if his unusual diet played a role.

Originally Posted by magicwand9
fire hose between his legs


My wife asked me if my Dad was well-endowed. This was while we were in bed and I was fully erect. I’m like, “How would I know?” Flaccid, maybe. But if a guy has ever seen his Dad erect…uh.

(Answer to her: No)


:swimmer: Begin Don's Thread :swimmer: Picture: Ideal flaccid:swimmer: Picture: Fulcrum stretch :swimmer: Picture: 6.5 flaccid hang w/ ADS:swimmer: Picture: Flaccid post-stretch

NOW - 7.9 to 8 x 5.5 BPEL. 5.5 to 6 inch flaccid.

NEXT - 7 inch flaccid

Originally Posted by Don Logan
“How would I know?” Flaccid, maybe. But if a guy has ever seen his Dad erect…uh.

Yup. It was a flaccid fire hose. We were out hunting. My brother had the same question.

This is just some anecdotal ‘evidence’ on my part, though I’ve noticed many times, that after a certain amount of caffeine I tend to wanna jerk off/ fuck more.

Maybe that’s because of the dopamine release, not exactly sure what’s causing it, all I know is that with enough caffeine in my system my lust to give myself some sexual release becomes heightened.


8"BPEL- 5.25"Girth

I think you could be on to something.

Caffeine has favorable characteristics for transdermal absorption and there’s always intra urethral.

Other xanthines, all of which I believe inhibit phosphodiesterases, could have greater or lesser affinity for phosphodiesterase, or particular versions of this enzyme.

Look at us, going through the process of rediscovering viagra.

It would be nice if you could buy a viagra alternative by the pound over the counter though.

Personally, I’ve been living for caffeine for a while, but I haven’t noticed decreased erections when I stop using so systemic caffeine doesn’t seem particularly useful for that.

As is often the case for a given medicine, there are seemingly countless alternative molecules that do the same thing with different safety, side effect, specificity, etc. Profiles.

A vasodilator that only works for a couple minutes, or that has systemic vasodilatory effects, in itself, is pretty useless though since you could just edge or shake your dick instead. Systemic vasodilators is moving into the realm of many hypertension drugs that have their own complications. You could implant a slow release vasodilator pill, that only effects local tissue due to concentration parameters and a vascular bed like the penis with a low perfusion rate would be ideal. I’ve got various ideas about that, but I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up or, even worse, distribute misinformation.

If someone wants to start a pharma company, I could offer some ideas about the direction of drug screening and research.


Starting: 7"bplx5.2" 2017 (shrunk from disuse)(originally 8"bplx4.5", gained to 9"bplx6")

Current: 9.0"bplx6.125" 2020

Goal: 11.5"bplx7" 2021.

Originally Posted by RafaelDosAnjos
This is just some anecdotal ‘evidence’ on my part, though I’ve noticed many times, that after a certain amount of caffeine I tend to wanna jerk off/ fuck more.

Maybe that’s because of the dopamine release, not exactly sure what’s causing it, all I know is that with enough caffeine in my system my lust to give myself some sexual release becomes heightened.


I feel the same way after drinking coffee.

Quote
“Hi Kalin, coffee is only a vasoconstrictor in some aspects and only when you do not drink it regularly. “


When I started drinking coffee, it negatively affected my flabby size. Now it’s quite the opposite, after getting used to caffeine, my flaccid size seems bigger after consumption and my penis gets more vascular when erect. I was thinking how strange this is.

Originally Posted by Nosferatu Zodd
When I started drinking coffee, it negatively affected my flabby size. Now it’s quite the opposite, after getting used to caffeine, my flaccid size seems bigger after consumption and my penis gets more vascular when erect. I was thinking how strange this is.

It is a key ingredient in pre-workout supplements. Like you said, it tends to benefit trained athletes the most.

Caffeine key points:
—Nervous system - improves focus and energy, while reducing tiredness
—Hormones - Adrenaline increase
—Endorphins - Beta-endorphines exercise “high” feeling
—*Body temperature* - increase thermogenesis, heat production

*I think these qualities of caffeine may have benefits for vasodilation; but especially body temperature increasing may cause the body to send extra blood to surface veins to try and cool the body, and the penis has a lot of them.

In my experience, the best nutritional way to boost circulation, is *Beet root juice powder*. When consumed, the nitrates are converted to nitric oxide (NOX), which is a vasodilator.

Perhaps it affects each person differently. I’m typically a heavy coffee drinker. A couple years ago I was sleeping poorly so went off caffeine for several months. I was surprised to find that it did not affect my sleeping at all, and did not affect my dick either. Lots of other things affect my dick, but coffee did not.

As an fyi, I’ve always been a very light sleeper. After eliminating coffee/caffeine as a problem, I tried wearing foam ear plugs which did improve my sleeping, so regularly wear them now.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Interesting.. When working out I definitely consume coffee before hand and my veins get very prominent. I consume plenty of coffee through the day as well

Originally Posted by Alex2.0
It is a key ingredient in pre-workout supplements. Like you said, it tends to benefit trained athletes the most.

Caffeine key points:
—Nervous system - improves focus and energy, while reducing tiredness
—Hormones - Adrenaline increase
—Endorphins - Beta-endorphines exercise “high” feeling
—*Body temperature* - increase thermogenesis, heat production

*I think these qualities of caffeine may have benefits for vasodilation; but especially body temperature increasing may cause the body to send extra blood to surface veins to try and cool the body, and the penis has a lot of them.

In my experience, the best nutritional way to boost circulation, is *Beet root juice powder*. When consumed, the nitrates are converted to nitric oxide (NOX), which is a vasodilator.


Thank you for the informations.

I drink beet juice every day before my workout at the gym.
My friend is a professional cyclist and he recommended this juice, it seems to be a common practice among cyclists.
I make juice of 1 beet + 1 lemon + 1 liter of water in the blender. The taste is amazing.

Glad I’m not the only heavy coffee drinker here. No idea if it has any effect on my dick though.

Disclaimer: Post is for entertainment purposes only. Zero liability past, present, future. Personally just take niacin and a few supplements good for cardiovascular health, eat healthy and exercise.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Caffeine: Sex Potion for Females?24 HoursMale Supplements104-19-2006 02:19 PM
The Buzz Behind CaffeinetwatteaserMale Supplements004-22-2005 06:27 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:12 PM.