I have gotten from 5.5inches to 6.0 inches in length NBP so at the moment I am thinking that if I get about an inch in girth I will be happy. My girth at the moment is 4.5 inches and to be honest wet or dry jelqing has not helped with girth and I jelqed for 2 months. Maybe I wasn’t doing it right but that is just my opininion. I feel that while you are squeezing blood towards the glans, you are also squeezing your unit which feels to me as if you are making your unit skinnier. I know I am wrong, but that is what I felt psychologically. Anyway, now that I have been clamping for about a week and a half, I AM LOVING IT. I love the feeling, the pressure in your unit feels great. However I have a few questions that I would appreciate help with as I am new to clamping.
1) Did those of you that gained from clamping ever experience a great 5 minute session, and then another great 5 minute session, 4-5 times a week with maybe 2 days off for your first 2 weeks of clamping, but your unit felt a little skinnier about an hour after?
2) How long did you clamp for until you recognised a noticeable gain i.e I use my index and thumb to wrap round my unit and when I do they just about meet, so was there a time when there was a noticeable gap between your index finger and thumb to the point where you said to yourself..”wow it has gotten thicker”?
3) I clamp by wrapping a sock around the base and holding it. It feels like it is working perfectly fine because when I touch my unit on the glans or midshaft, it feels pressurized or hard in other words. So do you think the way I am doing it is okay?
4) At the moment I am doing 5 minutes of clamping almost every day…about 5 days a week. Should I increase it to 7, 8, 9 or 10 minutes soon? or is 5 minutes standard?
5) Does warming up make a huge difference in expansion?
6) I have read that edging is great with clamping, and also ballooning. Can someone explain to me how they are done because I cant find out how.
Thank you all. I am so far thinking that clamping could be my way to a 5.5 inch girth. Clamping could be the best girth exercise who knows?