Double handed jelq?
Hi fellow PEer!
I’ve been lurking around here the last months for certain reasons, but hasn’t stopped PE. I tried to search for double handed jelq techniques, but couldn’t find any.
It might be old candy, but I don’t see any others doing them in their progress logs etc.
So what I do when my erection fades is that I do a double hand jelq. The double hand jelq isn’t anything special actually, I thought about it when I was bored of doing the same thing (wet jelq) for 22-24 minutes. The double handed jelq was my try to variate the pressure against CC and CS.
I do a overlapping [it’s similar to a golf grip almost] type of jelq (i.e. left thumb over right thumb and right hand over left hand or vice verse), instead of a single hand jelq. I do it as I do normal wet/dry jelqs, not overhand though.
1. When erection fades, place your left thumb over your right, and your right hand over your left, so it forms a “diamond”-shaped empty hole.
2. Place the penis in the diamond
3. Begin at the base, make the grip tight
4. Do a stroking motion outwards.
5. Stop a half inch before the head, or ease the pressure out when going to the head.
However, I can’t say that I’ve gained anything from it (I’ve just started 2 weeks ago doing them).
I think this could be a nice complement to a single dry/wet jelq in a set.
Some response would be nice to hear. Good luck trying it.
Gone cementing - Started (2005): 7.25 NBPEL 5.7 EGMS. 5 years later (2010): 8.25 NBPEL 6.3 EGMS. 8 years later, 3 years with no PE (2013): 8.1 NBPEL 5.9 EGMS