Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

An Interesting Video

An Interesting Video

I thought I’d share this video see what people’s thoughts are, this guy claims to have been around p.e for a long time, tried everything, knows what works and what doesn’t plus mentions this forum.

It’s a discouraging video in some ways particularly those trying for girth gains but I figured it’s worth a share anyway.

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from www.youtube.com

What a clown…

To put it in Australian terminology, this galah seems like a real wanker.

Beware pseudo-intellectuals on youtube claiming false authority and presenting opinion as fact.


Start Jan 2021 BPEL 14.5cm 5.7" MSEG 11.5cm 4.5" | Last Measure May 2022 BPEL 17.7cm 6.9" MSEG 13.3cm 5.25"

Next Goal BPEL 19cm 7.5" MSEG 14cm 5.5" | Ultimate Goal BPEL 20cm 8" MSEG 15.0cm 6"

Originally Posted by scroaterboater
To put it in Australian terminology, this galah seems like a real wanker.
Beware pseudo-intellectuals on youtube claiming false authority and presenting opinion as fact.

Oh god, remember Janus? He even invaded this forum…


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Ex Thunders Vet opinion

Hi, I’m from Brasil, I discovered PE about 12 years ago in a Brazilian community on the long gone orkut, I was really active there, learn a lot and the vast majority of the content there came from here (I was never a member of thunders, but there was two guys from that Orkut community who were). I trained for a couple years them the Orkut was discontinued as a social network and a stopped m journey there almost at the same time. December last year, after almost 8-9 years a decided to return to PE, a spent the last 3-4 months on a basic routine, really simple just jelq and stretches. Now I want to take a step forward that’s why a joined thunders, the Brazilian community is long gone, don’t know if they remain the forum on another platform but since the vast majority of information came from here, here I’m.

On the last couple of days a came across this youtube video of a former thunders vet:

Privacy info: Clicking on this image will enable content from www.youtube.com

Duo my personal experience on PE, I tend to agree with him in some points, I would like to know if some vet could say something about the points he brought up on the video.

Ps: Sorry about my English, grammar was never my strong point in this language.

Originally Posted by abiliolucas
Hi, I’m from Brasil, I discovered PE about 12 years ago in a Brazilian community on the long gone orkut, I was really active there, learn a lot and the vast majority of the content there came from here (I was never a member of thunders, but there was two guys from that Orkut community who were). I trained for a couple years them the Orkut was discontinued as a social network and a stopped m journey there almost at the same time. December last year, after almost 8-9 years a decided to return to PE, a spent the last 3-4 months on a basic routine, really simple just jelq and stretches. Now I want to take a step forward that’s why a joined thunders, the Brazilian community is long gone, don’t know if they remain the forum on another platform but since the vast majority of information came from here, here I’m.

On the last couple of days a came across this youtube video of a former thunders vet:

Duo my personal experience on PE, I tend to agree with him in some points, I would like to know if some vet could say something about the points he brought up on the video.

Ps: Sorry about my English, grammar was never my strong point in this language.


What specific points of the video do you have questions about?


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.75” BPEL; 7.25” NBPEL; 8.5” BPFSL; 6.5” MEG; 6”x5” Flaccid.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Originally Posted by 32quarters
What specific points of the video do you have questions about?


More specific about the ligament, I’ve use ADS in the beginning of my PE journey, and I’ve got good results, almost 2 inches in 2 years, and he got some point about that, I really saw some lost after a stopped with the ADS, not everything but a lost almost an inch after this years without PE.

About the water pumping too, have tried pumps filled up with water before but a I never stick with it

I didnt watch it so please be more specific as to your questions.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.75” BPEL; 7.25” NBPEL; 8.5” BPFSL; 6.5” MEG; 6”x5” Flaccid.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Originally Posted by 32quarters

I didnt watch it so please be more specific as to your questions.

According to the guy, the only length gains possible are duo ligament stretch, and girth duo tunica elasticity, both temporary and limited, length better with hanging and girth with water pumping.

And that may be his experience but he is not speaking for everyone. Dicks are different and some respond to one type PE activity and not to others.

My personal experience does not match what the video is saying, further suggesting he is not an expert on the subject.

I am primarily a pumper. I’ve used an extender for about 600 hrs, mostly to try and correct a curve, with little success. I’ve tried hanging a little but never kept it up.

I’ve gained almost an inch in length from air pumping. I think it is probably from ligs stretching. I did this before I found Thunders and all the great knowledge here. I did not use heat.

I later added constant heat and gained an inch in girth. I have learned how to use my pump to pick up an extra 1/2” of girth, which lasts long enough for sex but is only edema so goes away.

If a guy has been using one style of PE dor a few months and has not gained or perhaps the gains have slowed or stalled, he needs to try another style to continue his progress.

Everyone is different which is why there are many PE options to try.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.75” BPEL; 7.25” NBPEL; 8.5” BPFSL; 6.5” MEG; 6”x5” Flaccid.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Interesting videoImasleepPenis Enlargement312-17-2007 05:57 AM
interesting videoTubeMen's Sexual Health606-08-2005 02:59 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:01 PM.