Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Chemical PE Links

Russian star didint do shit for me. I just ordered 10% dht from superpharma. And yes the company is completely legit, its the one and only place I shop for gear.

Originally Posted by Bigmig1028
Russian star didint do shit for me. I just ordered 10% dht from superpharma. And yes the company is completely legit, its the one and only place I shop for gear.

Any feedback on this at all?

Has anyone else tried this exact product?

I noticed hair loss and possible prostate enlargement but no increase in penis size

In case you ever come back and see this thread again, thank you for your contribution and your legacy, Iguana. I’ll most certainly also contribute if I find anything that seems worth posting.

Someone posted a link to a paper about nano-particle delivery of sodium nitrite (NaNO) to boost testosterone level. I read the paper and some others referenced to it, and they all assumed that NaNO was good; the only new thing was the “nanotech” delivery system.

AndyJ - Essential Oils for solid erections

It turns out the molecular weight of sodium nitrite is well within the range of what DMSO can move through skin. That’s way simpler than nano-stuff, and I had DMSO on hand. So I ordered some sodium nitrite to experiment with.

It turned out that NaNO is only moderately miscible in DMSO. I added a bit of water to get more into solution, eventually getting about 20% NaNo by volume.

I decided the most reasonable place to apply it would be my scrotum. So I painted some on.

After a few days of once-a-day applications, the results were… nothing. At least, not outside the range of my day-to-day EQ.

Likely explanations are:

a) the whole NaNO thing is ‘fake science’

b) not enough was moving through the skin to do any good

c) the DMSO, which is a powerful solvent, corrupted the sodium nitrite into something less useful

d) the scrotum isn’t the optimal place for application

e) since I’m already on TRT and taking L-Arginine as a supplement, there wasn’t much for me to gain from it

I’m leaning toward e); I’m probably not a good test subject.

A local friend has a TRT implant that’s expired, and he can’t get a new one for a couple more months. I set him up with some supplements; boron, L-Arginine, and celery seed extract. He was pretty impressed with the results. I think I’ll give him the bottle of DMSO/NaNO and have him try it.


Last edited by AndyJ : 09-06-2022 at . Reason: spelling

Hey Andy are you referring to my post?

However, what I posted was a paper on delivery system of Nitric Oxide inside the penis to trigger an erection. This was unrelated to testosterone production.

Transdermal water-in-oil nanocarriers of nitric oxide for triggering penile erection - PMC

If you can replicate that it would be Devine.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Yes, it was your message, and that’s the paper. I conflated ‘testosterone’ and ‘erection’ in my post, for some reason.

I applied about 1/4 of an eyedropper-full and rubbed it into the skin of my scrotum once a day. When I get a chance I’ll try more frequent applications and see if it makes any difference.

We have a pretty advanced group on discord and reddit doing all types of different things including PGE-1, DHT, Androgens, etc. If anyone wants to join

Originally Posted by igigi
If you can replicate that it would be Devine.

So, I tried this. I input the study into chatgpt and asked it to propose a formula to create 50ml. I then put the solution into jewelry cleaner to mimic the effects of sonification.
Results: Nice flacid hang and easy erections days 1 and 2. Day 3 seems to lag a bit, but the flaccid hang is still there. Nice erections on day 1.
Not clear if this is an everyday thing or just once in awhile but it seems to work mildly.
Some random thoughts: Not sure why it needs to penetrate the skin if it can stay at the top and produce nitric oxide. NO is a gas that should be able to penetrate to the main arteries and relax the smooth muscle. Need to understand if tolerance can build up. My experience with day 3 not being spectactular lends evidence there is a tolerance build up. Can this be used on the scalp to improve hair growth or rubbed over muscles before a work out to improve "the pump" and reduce soreness after training…lots of interesting applications.

Originally Posted by AndyJ

I applied about 1/4 of an eyedropper-full and rubbed it into the skin of my scrotum once a day. When I get a chance I’ll try more frequent applications and see if it makes any difference.

Curious to hear about your experience. I would think this needs to be applied to the glans and shaft and not the scrotum to work. Not clear why it needs to penetrate tissue because my research is indicating the ph level of the skin is just enough to make sodium nitrite release nitric oxide at a nice rate (not too acidic). There are also enzymes on the skin that do it too. I’m not sure what the ph is inside the penis. Will look into the mechanism of action more.

Originally Posted by AndyJ
Someone posted a link to a paper about nano-particle delivery of sodium nitrite (NaNO) to boost testosterone level. I read the paper and some others referenced to it, and they all assumed that NaNO was good; the only new thing was the "nanotech" delivery system.

AndyJ - Essential Oils for solid erections

It turns out the molecular weight of sodium nitrite is well within the range of what DMSO can move through skin. That’s way simpler than nano-stuff, and I had DMSO on hand. So I ordered some sodium nitrite to experiment with.

It turned out that NaNO is only moderately miscible in DMSO. I added a bit of water to get more into solution, eventually getting about 20% NaNo by volume.

I decided the most reasonable place to apply it would be my scrotum. So I painted some on.

After a few days of once-a-day applications, the results were… nothing. At least, not outside the range of my day-to-day EQ.

Likely explanations are:

a) the whole NaNO thing is ‘fake science’

b) not enough was moving through the skin to do any good

c) the DMSO, which is a powerful solvent, corrupted the sodium nitrite into something less useful

d) the scrotum isn’t the optimal place for application

e) since I’m already on TRT and taking L-Arginine as a supplement, there wasn’t much for me to gain from it

I’m leaning toward e); I’m probably not a good test subject.

A local friend has a TRT implant that’s expired, and he can’t get a new one for a couple more months. I set him up with some supplements; boron, L-Arginine, and celery seed extract. He was pretty impressed with the results. I think I’ll give him the bottle of DMSO/NaNO and have him try it.


What is your dose of trt. Have you noticed better erections since you injected it?

Originally Posted by Nudgetracker

So, I tried this. I input the study into chatgpt and asked it to propose a formula to create 50ml. I then put the solution into jewelry cleaner to mimic the effects of sonification.

Results: Nice flacid hang and easy erections days 1 and 2. Day 3 seems to lag a bit, but the flaccid hang is still there. Nice erections on day 1.

Not clear if this is an everyday thing or just once in awhile but it seems to work mildly.

Some random thoughts: Not sure why it needs to penetrate the skin if it can stay at the top and produce nitric oxide. NO is a gas that should be able to penetrate to the main arteries and relax the smooth muscle. Need to understand if tolerance can build up. My experience with day 3 not being spectactular lends evidence there is a tolerance build up. Can this be used on the scalp to improve hair growth or rubbed over muscles before a work out to improve "the pump" and reduce soreness after training…lots of interesting applications.

So update on this day 3. Took pde-5 inhibitor, 50 mg sildenafil and had sex. First time ever my erection hurt inside her it was very wide and hard and was feeling like a new dick. I’ll post an update if anything else changes with this lotion.

Originally Posted by bomber28
What is your dose of trt. Have you noticed better erections since you injected it?

I don’t have a vial to get the concentration from - I see the endo for a new prescription next week - but it’s the standard 1cc(?) every two weeks.

As far as I can tell, it did nothing for erections or libido. It does help a lot with losing weight and lifting weights, plus "general attitude toward life."

Some guys talk like it was a life-changing experience, but it was more subtle for me.

Originally Posted by AndyJ
I don’t have a vial to get the concentration from - I see the endo for a new prescription next week - but it’s the standard 1cc(?) every two weeks.

As far as I can tell, it did nothing for erections or libido. It does help a lot with losing weight and lifting weights, plus "general attitude toward life."

Some guys talk like it was a life-changing experience, but it was more subtle for me.


Maybe it’s a small dose

Most ready-made vials of testosterone cypionate are 200mg/ml.


Rock out with your cock out!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29 PM.