Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

Tadalafil

Was looking for a source of liquid Tadalafil and stumbled across some reviews on different boards about american research labs.com. Gave them a try and was not disappointed.

Wasn’t there a news article a few years ago about how those liquid products were made in unsanitary places like garages or bathrooms.

I buy tadalafil tablets from this pharmacy without them asking for a prescription http://www.maxrxmeds.com

purchase peptides

I have never gotten a payment through with PP. Cc was declined, so I went through the instructions with my bank, and they said there was never an attempt made from that organization.

I have always had good luck with ID, so I will stick with them for now.

PT-141 Peptide

Found this and thought it was very interesting and wanted to share. Looking forward to some feedback about any experiences.

What Is PT-141?
Used as an erectile dysfunction solution, it is used by men who want to bring back the fire into their sex life in terms of achieving rock-hard erections that do not only satisfy them but their partners as well. In the process, they never have to take any other medications or choose hormone replacement therapy again with it at their side. The study that has proven its effects in terms of sexual dysfunction was performed on lab rats, wherein the male rats with erectile dysfunction were given this peptide and exhibited improvements in terms of sexual performance as compared to the controlled group, which was not given the research chemical. Aside from male rats that benefitted from
Bremelanotide
, Female rats, which have shown an increased sexual performance after therapy with the peptide, also did. For humans, it is seen with potential benefits, too. Women who experience low libido due to aging that leads to hormonal imbalance can benefit from it that may give them hope for bringing back their sexual desire.
How PT-141 Works
It is believed that it can improve both male and female sexual problems by increasing their sexual performance and desire in lovemaking. This happens because it is discovered to stimulate mPOA terminals in the brain of rats. This action led the research chemists into identifying it as a potent stimulator of that brain’s part, which can activate the dopamine hormones that happens to play a major role in sexual motivation. What is dopamine? Known as a compound in the body, it functions as a neurotransmitter that stimulates performance. What happens with low levels of dopamine in the brain is that there will be low libido, which causes can be traced in the brain. So by comparing those with low dopamine levels versus those with a healthy level, the latter is better in terms of getting into arousal and having desire, as facilitated by their brain’s neurotransmitters. Without even saying, people can treat low libido by addressing neurotransmitter issues and such include low levels of dopamine, serotonin and testosterone. With PT141 peptide, you can address the problem on sexual dysfunction, whether you’re a man or a woman suffering from it, but that’s if you are going to consider using it for yourself. Based on reviews, users find the peptide beneficial, resulting to high demands for it on the market. And apart from being a reliable treatment for lack of sexual desire and erectile dysfunction, it is also very affordable. In this case, even those on a budget can now afford treatment that can help them get rid of low libido. In fact, this very helpful peptide is for sale at low prices averaging $30, but it may vary from seller to seller. Right now, couples use it together so that they can gauge its effects on their sex lives. Many of them are trying to figure out if it could increase their level of desire for each other and if it could improve their sex performance. Today, raving reviews advocated by users themselves are online and almost all of them are in favor of this peptide. However, you may also want to take note that effects may vary from person to person, affected by factors, including bodily reactions. Aside from higher libido and longer lasting erections, users are enjoying a more youthful energy that they never did before. They’re saying that this peptide has helped them achieve more energy, as if they were in their 20s. In this case, not one of the thousands of users is planning to switch back to conventional sex-enhancing medications or treatments like Viagra or Cialis (for erectile dysfunction), which are only for men. They don’t only appreciate how it can help them improve their sexual function, but they also love the high energy level that it gives them, helping them live a fuller life. Overall, the general public consensus, when talking about, is highly positive. So if you’re interested improving your sex life and experience higher libido or harder and stronger erections that last long, then it may be time that you consider it for yourself.

These vendors genericvsbrand.com are definitely the cheapest. If you happen to live in the USA, UK or Australia this is absolutely the most effective ED medicines sources for you, with prices down to 0.5/100mg pill.

Have more people used Buy Cheap Viagra Online $0.99 Generic Pills in USA | ViaBestBuy I saw one poster mention it several pages back but haven’t seen much of an update. They have the gummies and great starter prices for a novice like myself who wants to have a very controlled way to test my dosage but their payment options give me bad vibes. They don’t take PayPal and have a e-check option which makes me feel as though I’m leaving myself wide open to have money siphoned out of my checking account from some business or person in India or China.

I checked out Grindstone but for a complete novice as myself dipping my toe into this, those vials seem crazy intimidating. Also when I clicked the Sildenafil 25mg x 30ml link the text next to the vial stating “THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE NOR IS IT INTENDED TO TREAT PREVENT OR CURE ANY DISEASES. Grindstonelabs WILL DENY ANY ORDER IF WE FEEL IT” didn’t make me feel at ease lol.

Any tips for a guy in NY trying to get his hands on 5 or 10 pills (no preference) to cut up and try with discrete payment options and confidence I didn’t just buy blue pool chalk or worse? Kind of wish I could get samples from a doctor because it sounds like the easiest way but I don’t know if it works that way.


[5/22/07 - BPEL( 7.875) - NBPEL ( 7.1875) - EG (4.75)] [8/22/07 - BPEL( 8.0) - NBPEL ( 7.5) - EG (4.875)]

[12/22/07 - BPEL( 8.1875) - NBPEL ( 7.625) - EG (4.875)] [4/22/08 - BPEL( 8.357) - NBPEL ( 7.75) - EG (5)]

Goal: To gain that evasive girth I so desperately need.

VIAGRA Sildenafil for dogs
Anyone heard about using this for humans?. Here’s text from a veterinary website. No mention of what to do with a 4 hour erection.

Sildenafil goes by a variety of names when sold for human use, Revatio being one of them. While it’s often used to treat erectile dysfunction in human males, it also has properties that make it useful in veterinary medicine, though not for the reasons that might first come to mind.

Sildenafil is a selective vasodilater that relaxes smooth muscle cells, allowing blood to flow freely to nearby erectile tissue. This tissue can be found in the network of blood vessels between the lungs and heart, parts of the male and female reproductive systems, and a few other locations in the body.

Sildenafil Uses in Veterinary Medicine

Sildenafil’s effect on the pulmonary vasculature makes the drug so useful in treating animals.

In dogs and cats, the drug is most often prescribed to treat heart and lung problems, including pulmonary hypertension resulting from heart failure, pulmonary abnormalities, and cardiac abnormalities. Sildenafil relaxes the lungs, which allows blood to flow more readily, and decreases stress on the heart.

Sildenafil is also being investigated as a possible treatment for exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage (also known as “bleeder syndrome”), and for newborn horses whose cardiopulmonary systems are slow to transition to normal function following birth. Some say it’s also quite effective in treating the foot condition laminitis.

Sildenafil — Precautions and Potential Side Effects in Veterinary Medicine

Some animals have experienced flushed or red skin and digestive distress while under treatment with Sildenafil. In the event of accidental overdose, contact your veterinarian immediately.


Growing is Good, and feels good.

Originally Posted by Andy77
VIAGRA Sildenafil for dogs
Anyone heard about using this for humans?. Here’s text from a veterinary website. No mention of what to do with a 4 hour erection.

Sildenafil goes by a variety of names when sold for human use, Revatio being one of them. While it’s often used to treat erectile dysfunction in human males, it also has properties that make it useful in veterinary medicine, though not for the reasons that might first come to mind.

Sildenafil is a selective vasodilater that relaxes smooth muscle cells, allowing blood to flow freely to nearby erectile tissue. This tissue can be found in the network of blood vessels between the lungs and heart, parts of the male and female reproductive systems, and a few other locations in the body.

Sildenafil Uses in Veterinary Medicine

Sildenafil’s effect on the pulmonary vasculature makes the drug so useful in treating animals.

In dogs and cats, the drug is most often prescribed to treat heart and lung problems, including pulmonary hypertension resulting from heart failure, pulmonary abnormalities, and cardiac abnormalities. Sildenafil relaxes the lungs, which allows blood to flow more readily, and decreases stress on the heart.

Sildenafil is also being investigated as a possible treatment for exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage (also known as “bleeder syndrome”), and for newborn horses whose cardiopulmonary systems are slow to transition to normal function following birth. Some say it’s also quite effective in treating the foot condition laminitis.

Sildenafil — Precautions and Potential Side Effects in Veterinary Medicine

Some animals have experienced flushed or red skin and digestive distress while under treatment with Sildenafil. In the event of accidental overdose, contact your veterinarian immediately.

Wow that is very interesting. Huh

Originally Posted by chromexskull
I actually emailed them today and I’ll post below what the response was which seems a little weird but we’ll see. I ordered last week and supposedly its on its way but when I looked today and didn’t see it in the site I got concerned in case this works well and I want to reorder down the road..

We shipped out today. Yes we will be offering it. We are currently in a transition state to serve you better, I’ll keep you posted. Thank you for choosing Grindstonelabs. Com

**On a side note anyone have experience with ceebis or tadicap from adc?

Yes, I have tried the Ceebis and the Tadacip from ADC. The quality is suspect. They work nothing like the real thing which disappointed me. They have enough medicine in them to work, just not anywhere close to the strength of the real thing. They are very cheap, however, and probably worth the price. ADC’s service is very good, too.

I haven’t tried Grindstonelabs. I’ll have to look into it.

Any idea how long the liquid cialis is good for? I have 2 unopened bottles from grindstone that have probably been sitting for about a year that I wanted to give a go again because I am starting to question the tablets I have. The white powder settled at the bottom which is normal but it definitely took a few shakes to get it all mixed when before it didn’t take that much effort. No expiration date on the bottle so not sure if I should give it a go or not, any feedback? Also anyone used grindstone recently, seemed good but that was over a year ago.

Originally Posted by chromexskull
Any idea how long the liquid cialis is good for? I have 2 unopened bottles from grindstone that have probably been sitting for about a year that I wanted to give a go again because I am starting to question the tablets I have. The white powder settled at the bottom which is normal but it definitely took a few shakes to get it all mixed when before it didn’t take that much effort. No expiration date on the bottle so not sure if I should give it a go or not, any feedback? Also anyone used grindstone recently, seemed good but that was over a year ago.

The problem with a solution that has been sitting around for a year will not be the active ingredient, it will be bacteria that has built up in that time. Is it airtight sealed? What preservatives were used?


Starting Stats - 5.5 BPEL x 5.6 EG

Current Stats - 5.7 BPEL x 6.5 EG

Goal - 7 x 6 (with hopefully a large flaccid hang)

Originally Posted by boner7484
The problem with a solution that has been sitting around for a year will not be the active ingredient, it will be bacteria that has built up in that time. Is it airtight sealed? What preservatives were used?

Not sure about air tight sealed but yes both bottles have not been opened yet.

If I could get some feedback on my post above that would be great but also wanted to ask if any of you have tried maxim peptide or enhanced chemicals .com? Maxim has mostly good reviews but did see a few negatives and enhanced looks pretty new so not a ton but the couple things I did see were really good.

Chrome - June 2016, 16 months ago, I just purchased TADALAFIL 30 MG PER ML X 30 ML with their 2 for 1 deal from P Peptides. It took me 12 months to use the first bottle, about 80 doses (I use a very small amount). So my plastic syringe went under my tongue 80 times, then back in the drawer for 3 days, until I dipped it in and dosed again. I’ve noticed NO reduction in the strength of the dose. I’ve seen NO change in the color of the liquid. There may be bacteria in the bottle, but they’re MY bacteria from my mouth. I haven’t gotten sick from it.

A month ago I opened the second bottle, and it works exactly like the first bottle. I am not a chemist, bacteriologist, or doctor, and I’m not generally nervous about germs. You always need to shake the bottle as the Tadalafil is held in suspension.


Growing is Good, and feels good.

Originally Posted by Andy77
Chrome - June 2016, 16 months ago, I just purchased TADALAFIL 30 MG PER ML X 30 ML with their 2 for 1 deal from P Peptides. It took me 12 months to use the first bottle, about 80 doses (I use a very small amount). So my plastic syringe went under my tongue 80 times, then back in the drawer for 3 days, until I dipped it in and dosed again. I’ve noticed NO reduction in the strength of the dose. I’ve seen NO change in the color of the liquid. There may be bacteria in the bottle, but they’re MY bacteria from my mouth. I haven’t gotten sick from it.
A month ago I opened the second bottle, and it works exactly like the first bottle. I am not a chemist, bacteriologist, or doctor, and I’m not generally nervous about germs. You always need to shake the bottle as the Tadalafil is held in suspension.

Thanks for the response and good to hear. I figured out my purchase was in December so actually less then a year so I felt better about it and used some last night. I’ll have to use a few more times to be sure but I will say it was a great night with my wife. Things can be hit or miss sometimes so again I’ll have use it multiple times to be sure. I have some tabs from India and just not sure they are that great so I am going to use this for a while and see how it goes. I did make an order with Maxim so I will be comparing that to my Grindstone stuff and I’ll probably just stick with the one that seems the best, Grindstone was good in the past so hopefully they still are and stay that way

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:56 AM.