Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The role of Nitric oxide (NO) in PE

12

The role of Nitric oxide (NO) in PE

Okay so I think this topic has been beaten a little around the web and TP but I was never satisfied with the questions put forth or the fact nobody really said anything in regards to PE. As such, I am making this thread. To the powers that be; If it’s decided to be superfluous, feel free to remove this thread.

Back on topic.
Here likes the conundrum: NO is a vasodilator. This means more blood to the penis and harder erections. This is good. Especially in terms of girth gains where it has been vastly noted that keeping a good ol’ chub for as long as possible contributes to cementing the larger size.
BUT, it is also said to have a role in cell proliferation. That is to say, cell cycle arrest… Meaning to stop proliferation.

So here is my question.
Can anybody who has been doing girth training and been taking NO supplements (including its precursors (l-arginine, etc)) make a post detailing your PE endeavor while using? General workout, quantity of daily dose and gains in a notable period?

It is my thoughts that due to the increased cell cycle arrest - enhanced by NO supplementation - that gains may slow or even come to a halt.
I would like as much information as I can to decide if this is a flawed theory and if so, why, and also if it is in fact the other way around, that due to the vasodilation properties of NO gains come easier.

Information regarding NO and length gains would also be helpful.

Thanks, all replies welcome.

L-Z


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

I think you have the meaning of cell proliferation reversed:

Cell proliferation is the process that results in an increase of the number of cells, and is defined by the balance between cell divisions and cell loss through cell death or differentiation. Cell proliferation is increased in tumors.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
I think you have the meaning of cell proliferation reversed:

Cell proliferation is the process that results in an increase of the number of cells, and is defined by the balance between cell divisions and cell loss through cell death or differentiation. Cell proliferation is increased in tumors.

I think you misread what i said ^^ :)


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Nitric oxide NO Dark side

I want to warn you against the abuse of arginini. All kinds of companies producing supplements advertise it as a wonderful means to improve muscularity and sexual functions. The truth about Amine itself is, however, much more complex. A few links that should interest you. In short, long-term abuse of arginine leads to overproduction of nitric oxide with destructive effects on the body and may trigger a series of autoimmune diseases. One way to fight autoimmune diseases is to regulate the level of nitric oxide. I’m not a doctor. For several years I’ve been struggling with psoriasis, hence the interest in this topic. I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the subject of nitric oxide. I keep my fingers crossed for results and the community which in my opinion is amazing.

1. Steven P I inn, L-Arginine Therapy in Acute Myocardial Infarction JAMA. 2006;295:58-64.
2. Medical College of Georgia (2008, February 1). Diabetes Makes It Hard For Blood Vessels To Relax. ScienceDaily. Retrieved June 25, 2009,
3. Arginine Fails to Prevent Ventricular Remodeling and Heart Failure in the Spontaneously Hypertensive Rat Wesley W. Brooks I inn
4. Blazejewski, Sylvie The chronic oral administration of arginine aspartate decreases secretion of IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 in healthy volunteers; Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology Volume 23, Number 3, June 2009 , pp. 339-344on
5. Buchman AL, O’Brien W, Ou CN, et al. The effect of arginine or glycine supplementation on gastrointestinal function, muscle injury, serum amino acid concentrations and performance during a marathon run. Int J Sports Med 1999;20:315-21.
6. Sidney M. Morirs Arginine metabolism : nitric oxide and beyond Guoyao WU, Sidney M. MORRIS, JR Biochem. J. (1998) 336, 1±17
7. Enteral and Parenteral Arginine Supplementation to Improve Medical Outcomes in Hospitalized Patients Douglas Wilmore The American Society for Nutritional Sciences J. Nutr. 134:2863S-2867S, October 2004

Nitric oxide modulation for autoimmune disease | Dr. K. News

Originally Posted by erecto99
I want to warn you against the abuse of arginini. All kinds of companies producing supplements advertise it as a wonderful means to improve muscularity and sexual functions. The truth about Amine itself is, however, much more complex. A few links that should interest you. In short, long-term abuse of arginine leads to overproduction of nitric oxide with destructive effects on the body and may trigger a series of autoimmune diseases. One way to fight autoimmune diseases is to regulate the level of nitric oxide. I’m not a doctor. For several years I’ve been struggling with psoriasis, hence the interest in this topic. I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the subject of nitric oxide. I keep my fingers crossed for results and the community which in my opinion is amazing.

1. Steven P I inn, L-Arginine Therapy in Acute Myocardial Infarction JAMA. 2006;295:58-64.
2. Medical College of Georgia (2008, February 1). Diabetes Makes It Hard For Blood Vessels To Relax. ScienceDaily. Retrieved June 25, 2009,
3. Arginine Fails to Prevent Ventricular Remodeling and Heart Failure in the Spontaneously Hypertensive Rat Wesley W. Brooks I inn
4. Blazejewski, Sylvie The chronic oral administration of arginine aspartate decreases secretion of IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 in healthy volunteers; Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology Volume 23, Number 3, June 2009 , pp. 339-344on
5. Buchman AL, O’Brien W, Ou CN, et al. The effect of arginine or glycine supplementation on gastrointestinal function, muscle injury, serum amino acid concentrations and performance during a marathon run. Int J Sports Med 1999;20:315-21.
6. Sidney M. Morirs Arginine metabolism : nitric oxide and beyond Guoyao WU, Sidney M. MORRIS, JR Biochem. J. (1998) 336, 1±17
7. Enteral and Parenteral Arginine Supplementation to Improve Medical Outcomes in Hospitalized Patients Douglas Wilmore The American Society for Nutritional Sciences J. Nutr. 134:2863S-2867S, October 2004

Nitric oxide modulation for autoimmune disease | Dr. K. News

Um, thanks but not quite what I was asking…


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Well lightning,

I actually just started taking Testosterone With Nitric Oxide Boosters pills about 3 days ago. I actually started a thread about it but it didn’t get much action.

I was wondering the same thing on terms of its benefits with PE. Like you’re saying, NO enhanced blood flow and testosterone helps libido and erections so I figured I’d take these for a month and try to measure the benefits and see if it helped my PE growth- although I guess there’s no way for me to actually quantify it’s direct effect with my PE.

Originally Posted by Gains4Gains
Well lightning,

I actually just started taking Testosterone With Nitric Oxide Boosters pills about 3 days ago. I actually started a thread about it but it didn’t get much action.

I was wondering the same thing on terms of its benefits with PE. Like you’re saying, NO enhanced blood flow and testosterone helps libido and erections so I figured I’d take these for a month and try to measure the benefits and see if it helped my PE growth- although I guess there’s no way for me to actually quantify it’s direct effect with my PE.

Thanks for the reply! I’m actually amazed by the coincidence here. Pretty cool we thought on similar lines as well. I just checked out your thread, it seems nobody has put any real input either. Perhaps people just don’t know the answer as to if it helps or not yet but it would be nice if someone could tell their story - I’m well aware plenty of people have tried the NO method and could contribute.

When you say there’s no way for you to quantify its direct effect with PE, why would this be? I mean if this is a new thing you’re trying, wouldn’t it be best to see if its worth taking these things fro PE purposes?


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Thanks for bumping my thread Lightning!

What I mean but not being able to necessarily fully quantify the effects of these Testosterone/N.O. pills on my PE is perhaps I will gain over this next couple of months on them but it could be because I’ve also stated using an extender. So I kind of mean that I’m not sure how to tell exactly how much these pills will be helping if I make gains. Either way they can’t hurt you know? I want to see if maybe my vascularity increases. I’m going to start clamping too and that might produce vascularity too, so again, hard to tell what role these pills will play.

Originally Posted by Gains4Gains
Thanks for bumping my thread Lightning!

What I mean but not being able to necessarily fully quantify the effects of these Testosterone/N.O. pills on my PE is perhaps I will gain over this next couple of months on them but it could be because I’ve also stated using an extender. So I kind of mean that I’m not sure how to tell exactly how much these pills will be helping if I make gains. Either way they can’t hurt you know? I want to see if maybe my vascularity increases. I’m going to start clamping too and that might produce vascularity too, so again, hard to tell what role these pills will play.

No worries my PE brother. Hopefully between our threads we will get some answers.

Ah, I understand what you are saying; there are additional variables so you wont be able to gauge what the increases are from the individual variables. But at the same time, if indeed you do gain size, we can add that as one point against ruling out NO as a growth inhibitor.
I heard high erection clamping can create good vascularity but sounds pretty dangerous, so be careful if you choose that route.

On another note, what extender will you be using? I currently use the Phallosan Forte, its pretty convenient as far as extenders go and I’m using it right but no gains so far.


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Exactly Lightning! It will be hard to denominate the exact effect with these pills because of other underlying benefactors but it’s worth a shot!

So as far as my extender I bought it from a local porn shop; it’s made by California Exotics so it’s not a high quality one- it cost me $40. However it’s still based on the traction system so I’m going to see how it works as I didn’t want to invest on a super expensive unit; I can’t really due to privacy issues. How long have you been using yours? Today is my 11th day and I won’t be measuring until about August.

Originally Posted by Gains4Gains
Exactly Lightning! It will be hard to denominate the exact effect with these pills because of other underlying benefactors but it’s worth a shot!

So as far as my extender I bought it from a local porn shop; it’s made by California Exotics so it’s not a high quality one- it cost me $40. However it’s still based on the traction system so I’m going to see how it works as I didn’t want to invest on a super expensive unit; I can’t really due to privacy issues. How long have you been using yours? Today is my 11th day and I won’t be measuring until about August.

I would say go for it! Not only will it be good information to have for the future, but I also have some NO caps to try which I plan to when I start my girth routine. It was my idea that in the night i would get more erections, helping to cement the girth gains. Kinda like indirect PE at night kind of thing. I think you may have thought on very similar lines. I hope it works out for the both of us!

I didn’t realise porn shops still existed! Honestly I haven’t seen one in years, either in the UK or Italy (I travel between here frequently). Wasn’t it awkward going up to the counter with that to buy? Haha the thought makes me smile. I bought mine online, so I didn’t have to see anybody.
I think as long as it’s traction-based it should be fine. I also have the SizeGenetics which i couldn’t quite figure out how to use right, and honestly it’s worth $50 at best, but nope they charge 4x that amount. I got ripped off for sure.

For the PF I wore it inconsistently for around 350 hours over 5 1/2 months. Gained nothing though and that was with a moderate PE routine. This time i have a light PE routine centering around the use of the PF, i wear it for 8 - 12 hours per day with 2 PE sessions: one in the morning and one at night for half an hour. It’s stretching-based and with 7.5 minutes of pumping.
I read from studies that those who pumped got better gains and also those who wore consistently for 8 - 12 hours got the best gains. After 14 hours the gains became almost nothing though, so don’t wear too long. Also under 4 hours the results were pretty poor too.

I will be measuring once per month and that date will fall on the 16th. I’ll let you know my hours and gains (if any) if you ask, because I haven’t made a progress log. Though thinking about that, I may.

I hope this information helps!


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Sure wish Bearded Dragon, BG or marinera was around here somewhere, i’m sure they would have something interesting to say in this area…


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

Yeah I’d definitely be interested in hearing how you progress!

Right now I’ve been averaging about 4.5 hours a day and haven’t reached 2 weeks yet. I’m thinking of upping to 5.5-6 hours as I don’t want to go too fast with the hours, but I do want to gradually increase as I really want to see gains and don’t want to waste all these hours!

I’m looking at it on a positive light and really believe I will secure some gains.

As far as the testosterone pills, I’m not noticing anything yet but it’s only been a few days. I very very very very VERY much want to gain girth. Like…I NEED girth! I really want that thick and meaty look! Im going to start clamping again starting tomorrow and like you said maybe the NO pills will aid in all of this.

Originally Posted by Gains4Gains
Yeah I’d definitely be interested in hearing how you progress!

Right now I’ve been averaging about 4.5 hours a day and haven’t reached 2 weeks yet. I’m thinking of upping to 5.5-6 hours as I don’t want to go too fast with the hours, but I do want to gradually increase as I really want to see gains and don’t want to waste all these hours!

I’m looking at it on a positive light and really believe I will secure some gains.

As far as the testosterone pills, I’m not noticing anything yet but it’s only been a few days. I very very very very VERY much want to gain girth. Like…I NEED girth! I really want that thick and meaty look! Im going to start clamping again starting tomorrow and like you said maybe the NO pills will aid in all of this.

I think I will make a progress log, feel free to check it out or simply ask me anywhere you find me :)
6 hours sounds a good time if you can make that; the scientific studies showed that was a much better number to aim for than under 4 hours. But I understand what you’re saying; if you gain with less hours then even better! No doubt extenders are just damn uncomfortable and inconvenient in general so the less hours with the most gain is the best idea.

I’m hoping for you that you do get some gains. I would personally measure for those gains after 1000 hours - this is the quoted number by which gains should 100% be there if consistently extending. I’m hoping for the same, and I’m averaging around 65 - 72 hours per week. I should reach the 1000 hour mark before you so I’ll let you know how it went.

It seems we really are in the same boat, I really need girth too. I think my length is on the slightly upper end of average but my girth is on the lower end. It doesn’t look weird but it looks thin to me. But remember, it is well said around PE forums that gaining length before girth is a wise choice ^^
It’s said length is harder with a thicker unit. This might be a good ting for us in the sense that length gains should come quicker than average for us.

Here’s hoping!


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

If NO could significantly halt cell proliferation, it would probably be used as a chemotherapeutic agent.

While it may have a theoretic halting effect on cell proliferation (which I highly doubt) that could result in significant impediment in gains, tissue growth is a very complex interplay of cell signalling and genetic expression that is still to this day needs to be elucidated fully.

I think the glaring fact here is that NO will deliver more blood (ergo better nutrients) permitting maximal recovery.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Beware Of Nitric Oxide BoostersRahman810Men's Sexual Health2410-28-2022 07:40 PM
Penis Size & PE Growth Rate Study @ ThundersplaceGettinGrownPenis Enlargement Basics2810-21-2019 09:58 PM
The PE Survey results!remekPenis Enlargement16412-06-2018 08:27 AM
No Nitric Oxide penile shrinkagecarl38Penis Enlargement Basics1505-18-2009 03:34 AM
Straight Nitric Oxide vs. ArginineNordstrumQMale Supplements1210-27-2004 08:44 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:11 AM.