Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Eat for Health

Originally Posted by Titleist
I guess we are all different. It completely turned me off.

There is a great character, Kuill, in the new Star Wars series the Mandalorian who finishes his points with “I have spoken”. So I just assumed that gGlassy was being funny with this reference.

Lol, I could have just misread the entire thing.

Anyways, I won’t derail the thread anymore than I already have.

I have spoken.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think we can...Little Engine’s Climb

Carnivore diet was all the rage a few years ago. I had a period. You do benefit in some respects (high protein, low carbs). But it’s also easy to turn a blind eye to the fact that you’re consuming massive amounts of cholesteral.


Director, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI), Thundersplace | Land Acknowledgment

Originally Posted by Don Logan
Carnivore diet was all the rage a few years ago. I had a period. You do benefit in some respects (high protein, low carbs). But it’s also easy to turn a blind eye to the fact that you’re consuming massive amounts of cholesteral.

I believe whether it is excess sugar or excess fat, the real monster is over consumption beyond one’s overall caloric requirements. Once we begin eating in a surplus, whether it is carb, fat or protein, the body now has to deal with the excess.

I agree that moderation is key. Eating at maintenance or a slight deficit is best for the body so that it can properly deal with what’s being consumed.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think we can...Little Engine’s Climb

Originally Posted by Don Logan
Carnivore diet was all the rage a few years ago. I had a period. You do benefit in some respects (high protein, low carbs). But it’s also easy to turn a blind eye to the fact that you’re consuming massive amounts of cholesteral.

Balance is the key. Most folk don’t need a lot of carbs unless they work a physical job. Even then the consumption should not exceed the requirements.

Originally Posted by BearMeat
You didn’t really answer the question mate!

Because the answer was in my first comment. Check the sources my friend. Youtubers are not credible sources.


Start BPEL: 5" Current BPEL: 7" Start EG: 4.25" Current EG: 5"

BPEL Gains So Far: 2" Goal: BPEL 8" EG Gains So Far: .75" Goal: BPEL 5.5"

Getting P-Shots and air pumping my way to 8" BPEL

Originally Posted by Big_Dick_Rick
Because the answer was in my first comment. Check the sources my friend. Youtubers are not credible sources.

Your information is undeniable, my friend… I can now see the credibility in your claim, silly me…

“It’s just an undeniable fact, the more animal products you consume, regardless of how someone claims they feel, the less healthy you are in nearly all aspects of your life”


Start - 6.3 x 5.0 | Then - 6.9 x 5.3 | Now - 7.2 x 5.5

Short term goal - 7.5 x 5.5... The dream Goal 8.5 x 6.3

Putting the hours in with my Phallosan and my Pump!

One of the biggest problems with too much protein consumption is the lack of fiber that comes from green vegetables and seeds/nuts.

From personal experience I was always constipated and looked fatter than normal because of that. I would only poop pellets like a rabbit and my farts literally smelled like dead animals.

Having variety in your diet is key.

“something that has a direct link to cardiovascular disorders as outlined in the American College of Cardiology, UCSF and nearly every other major health and medical institution in the world has proven reduces your cardiac performance and significantly reduces your lifespan.

Also, since this is a forum mostly about male enhancement, it has been proven in several clinical trials that the more meat and diary you consume the higher your likelyhood for getting Erectile Dysfunction as proven in studies you can find posted by Harvard University, WebMD and many others.”

How about you actually read the comment? I literally face palmed and I do not think I have ever done that in response to a comment on here before 😂😂😂 Try reading next time?


Start BPEL: 5" Current BPEL: 7" Start EG: 4.25" Current EG: 5"

BPEL Gains So Far: 2" Goal: BPEL 8" EG Gains So Far: .75" Goal: BPEL 5.5"

Getting P-Shots and air pumping my way to 8" BPEL

Originally Posted by BvckWood
One of the biggest problems with too much protein consumption is the lack of fiber that comes from green vegetables and seeds/nuts.

From personal experience I was always constipated and looked fatter than normal because of that. I would only poop pellets like a rabbit and my farts literally smelled like dead animals.

Having variety in your diet is key.

100% agree. When we study Anthropology, we find that humans never ate more than 10-15% animal products and what animal products we did eat were almost entirely killed by predators. We used small sharp rock tools to scrape meat off the bones and larger rocks to break the bones for the bone marrow but it was really not super common to eat meat as it is far more energy efficient, and safer, to just eat plants. But you are right, moderation and variety are key to a healthy diet.


Start BPEL: 5" Current BPEL: 7" Start EG: 4.25" Current EG: 5"

BPEL Gains So Far: 2" Goal: BPEL 8" EG Gains So Far: .75" Goal: BPEL 5.5"

Getting P-Shots and air pumping my way to 8" BPEL

Originally Posted by Big_Dick_Rick
“something that has a direct link to cardiovascular disorders as outlined in the American College of Cardiology, UCSF and nearly every other major health and medical institution in the world has proven reduces your cardiac performance and significantly reduces your lifespan.

Also, since this is a forum mostly about male enhancement, it has been proven in several clinical trials that the more meat and diary you consume the higher your likelyhood for getting Erectile Dysfunction as proven in studies you can find posted by Harvard University, WebMD and many others.”

How about you actually read the comment? I literally face palmed and I do not think I have ever done that in response to a comment on here before 😂😂😂 Try reading next time?

The elephant in the room is that these studies are constantly contended with and disproved, and often under scrutiny once it materialises which part of the of the food industry is funding the research.

It’s only “undeniable” if you choose to dismiss studies that oppose your bias… Facepalm!


Start - 6.3 x 5.0 | Then - 6.9 x 5.3 | Now - 7.2 x 5.5

Short term goal - 7.5 x 5.5... The dream Goal 8.5 x 6.3

Putting the hours in with my Phallosan and my Pump!

Originally Posted by BearMeat
The elephant in the room is that these studies are constantly contended with and disproved, and often under scrutiny once it materialises which part of the of the food industry is funding the research.

It’s only “undeniable” if you choose to dismiss studies that oppose your bias… Facepalm!

You have not posted any studies. Also, fun fact. Not a single one of the peer reviewed studies that I was referencing have been disproven. But I would invite you to try to find a SINGLE peer reviewed study that is posted in a reputable scientific journal that supports anything that you are arguing for which doesn’t seem to be anything other than ‘legitimate science is fake and you should trust youtubers in their moms garage over scientists’.

I think you may need more fiber in your diet because, based on your responses, even you know you are full of it 😂😂😂(Jokes. Please don’t be offended)


Start BPEL: 5" Current BPEL: 7" Start EG: 4.25" Current EG: 5"

BPEL Gains So Far: 2" Goal: BPEL 8" EG Gains So Far: .75" Goal: BPEL 5.5"

Getting P-Shots and air pumping my way to 8" BPEL

I’m not arguing a side, I have no bias on the matter like yourself. I’m just asking you to explain how it’s undeniable that meat is damaging to your health. It’s clearly not undeniable, because nutritional scientists far and wide still do not yet agree on the matter.

Please, now you’re just being childish by assuming that I’m anti-science, this is not in the slightest bit true. Inviting me to a study war, bro, this is starting to feel like a youtuber beef 😂


Start - 6.3 x 5.0 | Then - 6.9 x 5.3 | Now - 7.2 x 5.5

Short term goal - 7.5 x 5.5... The dream Goal 8.5 x 6.3

Putting the hours in with my Phallosan and my Pump!

Originally Posted by BearMeat
I’m not arguing a side, I have no bias on the matter like yourself. I’m just asking you to explain how it’s undeniable that meat is damaging to your health. It’s clearly not undeniable, because nutritional scientists far and wide still do not yet agree on the matter.

Please, now you’re just being childish by assuming that I’m anti-science, this is not in the slightest bit true. Inviting me to a study war, bro, this is starting to feel like a youtuber beef 😂

I explained how by supplying multiple references to peer reviewed scientific studies into the matter. Google search anything that I referenced or anything on the topic at all. The scientific community is pretty unified on this matter. Be careful when searching though, there are a lot of articles giving an opinion on the matter. Always best to go straight to the source but yes, to deny the fact that animal products are bad for your health is to be anti-science.

Also, yes I am incredibly biased on the subject because that is what functionally all of the studies on the subject have concluded and that is how to come to a logical conclusion. I am willing to be persuaded though if you would like to provide something other than simply denying something that functionally the entire scientific community is unified on.

I do love beef but I wouldn’t consider this a beef ;)


Start BPEL: 5" Current BPEL: 7" Start EG: 4.25" Current EG: 5"

BPEL Gains So Far: 2" Goal: BPEL 8" EG Gains So Far: .75" Goal: BPEL 5.5"

Getting P-Shots and air pumping my way to 8" BPEL

“To deny the fact that animal products are bad for your health is to be anti-science” - are you 100% vegan?


Start - 6.3 x 5.0 | Then - 6.9 x 5.3 | Now - 7.2 x 5.5

Short term goal - 7.5 x 5.5... The dream Goal 8.5 x 6.3

Putting the hours in with my Phallosan and my Pump!

Originally Posted by BearMeat
“To deny the fact that animal products are bad for your health is to be anti-science” - are you 100% vegan?

Not even close, but I also smoke cigars every now and again and I am not going to live in a fantasy world thinking that isn’t unhealthy too.

That is a very factual statement you quoted, thank you for repeating it so it is posted twice and now 3 times as it bears repeating.

Also, this isn’t about me and my diet. It is about people like you disagreeing with blatant facts and providing no evidence to the contrary. Please, provide something of substance. I am losing brain cells here. 😂😂


Start BPEL: 5" Current BPEL: 7" Start EG: 4.25" Current EG: 5"

BPEL Gains So Far: 2" Goal: BPEL 8" EG Gains So Far: .75" Goal: BPEL 5.5"

Getting P-Shots and air pumping my way to 8" BPEL

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 PM.