Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Need guidance on jelqing

Need guidance on jelqing

My history with jelqing is that I’ve been disappointed and frustrated with my “lack” of results since I haven’t been able to consistently/effectively perform the jelq properly. My issue is that whenever I jelq, it usually takes like 3-5 strokes until my erection level is almost 100%. I believe what I’ve read is that I should focus around 60% to 70% erection level for length gains since I am a beginner at this. I tried to wait until my erection level decreases but it takes quite a long while for it to go down so I just end up not jelqing since I am too hard. This happens when I dry or wet jelq so I gave up trying to jelq altogether.

If anyone has any advice on what I can try to do, it will be very appreciated. I am thinking about skipping jelqing and going for pumping devices if it is a viable beginner alternative as well.


Last edited by HoGayLo : 04-09-2021 at . Reason: Spelling/Grammar

Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried jelqing downwards with an overhand grip? Put most pressure on the sides, don’t link the fingers at the bottom and locate the soft area between thumb and forefinger on the top of the shaft. Jelqing in a direction that your penis doesn’t want to go when it’s erect can help.

Other than that, give it time. Jelqing become boring quickly. Then you’ll have the opposite problem.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by memento
Welcome to the forum.

Have you tried jelqing downwards with an overhand grip? Put most pressure on the sides, don’t link the fingers at the bottom and locate the soft area between thumb and forefinger on the top of the shaft. Jelqing in a direction that your penis doesn’t want to go when it’s erect can help.

Other than that, give it time. Jelqing become boring quickly. Then you’ll have the opposite problem.

Thanks for the welcome. I believe I’ve tried both grips using the OK sign, the standard where I go upwards and overhand where go downwards. I prefer the overhand grip but I tried switching it up between the standard and overhand just to test them out.

I am confused a bit when you mentioned to not link the fingers since it seems like I think I link the fingers since I am using the OK sign.

Given my issue, how many reps/times should I go for? I’ve been trying to aim 200 jelqs per session but only end up with like 5 strokes and that’s it. There was one time that after masturbating that my erection level is reasonable enough to jelq but I’m not sure if that’s helpful.

I almost always forget the welcome part :)

When you’re jelqing you should put most pressure on the sides and avoid pressure on the top of the penis (where all the nerves are) and the bottom (where the urethra is). You also don’t want a complete circle. Think of the grip as more of a pinch than a circle. The aim is to let some of the blood back through the grip as the stroke progresses.

Can I assume that you’re fairly young or at least that you have high testosterone and maybe a short refraction period? Correct me, if I’m wrong. In your situation jerking off first might work out. While you get used to jelqing.

200 is good though. Judge it by how much work your penis feels it’s done after the session. Jelqing is slow. 3 seconds per stroke at the minimum. If you find yourself speeding up, then that could be part of the problem.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by memento
I almost always forget the welcome part :)

When you’re jelqing you should put most pressure on the sides and avoid pressure on the top of the penis (where all the nerves are) and the bottom (where the urethra is). You also don’t want a complete circle. Think of the grip as more of a pinch than a circle. The aim is to let some of the blood back through the grip as the stroke progresses.

Can I assume that you’re fairly young or at least that you have high testosterone and maybe a short refraction period? Correct me, if I’m wrong. In your situation jerking off first might work out. While you get used to jelqing.

200 is good though. Judge it by how much work your penis feels it’s done after the session. Jelqing is slow. 3 seconds per stroke at the minimum. If you find yourself speeding up, then that could be part of the problem.

I am 26 years old so I guess so. The reason I was hesitant on jerking off prior to jelqing is that blood might not flow back though it wasn’t an issue when I tried it. I just don’t want to injure myself since I am new to this.

For jelqing, how much pressure should I be using for the grip? The thing is that if I use “too” much pressure, I end up getting erect and if I use too little I don’t think it’s effectively working the blood flow enough. I guess this thing really boils down to trial and error for each person.

Hi my friend, dont jerk off you better keep your semen it is good for you.
The more you have the better.
The pressure you need is just enough to feel that you forces the maximum blood into the vessels, don’t explode your dick but feel the wave of blood concentrating more and more into your cock.
If you do the jelq properly and put enough pressure you will feel that your erection is becoming softer after a few.

Usually the problem peoples encounter is that they cannot keep their erection long enough to jelq.

I personally think jelqing with higer erections is better but is depends of you, your sensation, the form of your dick etc…

Maybe try to do semi jelqs, push the blood but stop right after the middle of your dick.
Cause the more you jelq towards the glans the more you feel aroused.
Try to do just little jelqs like bulging your cock, but care to do them slowly and with a good pressure.


> RESTART 17/02/2021 : 15,5 cm NBPEL 13 cm MSEG

> NOW 02/04/2021 : 15,5 cm NBPEL 13.5 cm MSEG 12.5 BEG

> GOAL 18 cm NBPEL /16 cm MSEG . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The daring man, covered with mockery, is given unfailing faith in himself.

Originally Posted by Summerfag3000
Hi my friend, don’t jerk off you better keep your semen it is good for you.
The more you have the better.
The pressure you need is just enough to feel that you forces the maximum blood into the vessels, don’t explode your dick but feel the wave of blood concentrating more and more into your cock.
If you do the jelq properly and put enough pressure you will feel that your erection is becoming softer after a few.

Usually the problem peoples encounter is that they cannot keep their erection long enough to jelq.

I personally think jelqing with higer erections is better but is depends of you, your sensation, the form of your dick etc..

Maybe try to do semi jelqs, push the blood but stop right after the middle of your dick.
Cause the more you jelq towards the glans the more you feel aroused.
Try to do just little jelqs like bulging your cock, but care to do them slowly and with a good pressure.

Thanks for the advice, I’ll keep that in mind. I am going to start jelqing with 60% to 70% erection level first for the lengths and then once I feel more comfortable move up towards the higher erection level. OR I might just do 1 set with lower erection levels and another set with higher erection levels. I heard if you can end it with Kegels alongside with jelqing, you can yield benefits but I feel that is an advanced technique. I have yet to train my PC muscles so I’ll need to work on Kegels as well.

I once had a sensitivity issue with Jelqs - slowing my repetition cadence (~5 seconds) and peppering in some Ulis when I reach 70% seemed to help a lot. This is a problem that diminishes with time and experience.


2012-ish: ~5.75in BPEL/4.75in MSEG

2021: 184mm/7.26in BPEL; 175mm/6.9in BPFSL; 135mm/5.3in MSEG; 138mm/5.4in BSEG

Roughly 98% of 2012 - 2021 PE efforts were manual work - Persistence wears down resistance

Please don’t jelq above 60-70%


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

*First of all sorry about my English I hope you understand but if not let me know and I will try to explain myself better.
I’m also new so I get your feeling . During the newbie routine I’m trying many different jelqing methods. .
Things that I found out are:
1. The way of jelqing doesn’t matter [overhand or underhand] as long that you do a slow strokes and you feel that the glans is massive red and hard [I usally touch the glans with the second hand every random amount of jelqs too make sure that it is hard from blood]

2. Usally I switch between the jelq methods during the jelqing time since I feel like overhand is when your dick is around 70% erection [because overhand can’t start from the pubic bone so its “less intensive”] and when I’m in the 50%-60% range I’m switching to under and if I’m around 45%-50% I’m switching to jelq squeeze and less then it I need to get hard again.

3. All the thing I said are from my experience and work for me. But I think you should keep trying angles and methods and you will find it.

Originally Posted by randomnickname
*First of all sorry about my English I hope you understand but if not let me know and I will try to explain myself better.
I’m also new so I get your feeling . During the newbie routine I’m trying many different jelqing methods. .
Things that I found out are:
1. The way of jelqing doesn’t matter [overhand or underhand] as long that you do a slow strokes and you feel that the glans is massive red and hard [I usally touch the glans with the second hand every random amount of jelqs too make sure that it is hard from blood]

2. Usally I switch between the jelq methods during the jelqing time since I feel like overhand is when your dick is around 70% erection [because overhand can’t start from the pubic bone so its “less intensive”] and when I’m in the 50%-60% range I’m switching to under and if I’m around 45%-50% I’m switching to jelq squeeze and less then it I need to get hard again.

3. All the thing I said are from my experience and work for me. But I think you should keep trying angles and methods and you will find it.

I feel that I am quite similar to when I am trying the different jelq grips based on the erection levels as well. Guess whatever feels right/comfortable seems to be the way to go about it.

[QUOTE=memento]

When you’re jelqing you should put most pressure on the sides and avoid pressure on the top of the penis (where all the nerves are) and the bottom (where the urethra is). You also don’t want a complete circle. Think of the grip as more of a pinch than a circle. The aim is to let some of the blood back through the grip as the stroke progresses.

Is this right? I never heard that you should focus on the sides instead of the top and bottom. I am new too so maybe I learned something new here. But I can’t find it elsewhere on the forum? Thanks

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Need Guidance Masturbation of Circumcized PenisjdarwinMen's Sexual Health1209-26-2008 04:56 AM
Need guidancelambaPenis Enlargement Basics202-04-2007 12:02 PM
Newbie starting, could need some guidanceineed8x7Penis Enlargement Basics1108-14-2006 09:02 PM
Need guidancejerry_yasirPenis Enlargement Basics1001-24-2006 01:38 AM
Jelq stick adventure! Need guidance!ZiggamanPenis Enlargement110-06-2004 06:13 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:42 AM.