New Member Info
You must access the forum the first time after registering, by clicking the link in the email that is sent to you with your password. This completes the registration process and you should be able to post as soon as I activate your account. If you do not access your account by using the link in the email to access the forum within 5 days, your registration will be automatically cancelled.
Please remember that using a username you use elsewhere is probably a bad thing and using a username/password combination that you use elsewhere is definately a bad thing. In the former case: Google scans the forum, it will find and link penis enlargement to your username. If you use the same username on twitter, people you know on twitter will find you here.
If you are registering and you hit a problem with your email address not working:
- we block accounts with temporary email addresses
- some places block our mail to you (e.g. microsoft) because of the subject area
- we block the emails that block us to make sure you don’t register with an email address that won’t work
- send password reminders
- contact you if you contact us
- subscriptions, if you choose to subscribe to threads or forums
- forward messages from members, if you enable it
If you have problems, Contact Us (using the link that is at the bottom of every page) and we will straighten it out.