Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

4 - 5 Years Of PE

12

Originally Posted by kingscounty
The first six months of PE maybe longer. I still use it from time to time and I feel it has its place but I don’t recommend it to anyone just starting out.

Ya definitely not recommended for newbies. I too found it very intense when i first tried it during my first week of PE. Also with no pressure gauge, newbs dont know how much is too much pressure many a times.


1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)

31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

I am almost 4.5 years in with only taking December off in 2016. I have grown 1 inch, which I need to add to my stats since I’m still showing 7/8 inch. I have mainly done jelqing and stretching, with clamping maybe twice a week, and tried hanging for a about a month last winter. I know I’ll gain more, but I like the fact that I hang lower and fatter than my off days and that keeps me motivated. I would do it everyday if it didn’t need some rest!!


March 13, 2014 - BPEL 6 1/8" EG - 4 5/8" December 15, 2015 - BPEL 6 7/8" EG - 5"

November 5, 2016 - BPEL 7" EG - 5 1/4"

Be present with your routine, don't just glaze over and make it a chore. Change it up at least quarterly - just like a weight workout you need to keep him guessing.

Originally Posted by Lottoextrashot
I am almost 4.5 years in with only taking December off in 2016. I have grown 1 inch, which I need to add to my stats since I’m still showing 7/8 inch. I have mainly done jelqing and stretching, with clamping maybe twice a week, and tried hanging for a about a month last winter. I know I’ll gain more, but I like the fact that I hang lower and fatter than my off days and that keeps me motivated. I would do it everyday if it didn’t need some rest!!

Im wondering, how effective was your routine ? how about the intensity, was it sufficient ? Maybe gains would have been faster ?


1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)

31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Originally Posted by mrplayer1984
Im wondering, how effective was your routine ? how about the intensity, was it sufficient ? Maybe gains would have been faster ?


Most of my sessions are only 30-40 minutes. I change it up a lot - intensity, direction of stretch and jelqs. I know I need more time to devote to it daily but just can’t find it (own a business and have a paying job, 2 kids, wife, blah blah blah). Whenever I have more time I just add more jelq’s.

Maybe I should add stretches instead?


March 13, 2014 - BPEL 6 1/8" EG - 4 5/8" December 15, 2015 - BPEL 6 7/8" EG - 5"

November 5, 2016 - BPEL 7" EG - 5 1/4"

Be present with your routine, don't just glaze over and make it a chore. Change it up at least quarterly - just like a weight workout you need to keep him guessing.

Originally Posted by Lottoextrashot
Most of my sessions are only 30-40 minutes. I change it up a lot - intensity, direction of stretch and jelqs. I know I need more time to devote to it daily but just can’t find it (own a business and have a paying job, 2 kids, wife, blah blah blah). Whenever I have more time I just add more jelq’s.

Maybe I should add stretches instead?

It depends. How much of that 30-40 mins goes into jelqing and how much of that time goes into stretching ?


1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)

31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

I’ve gained around 1.5” in around 3 years time. Extending, manuals and BM. Also gained around 0.5” in girth.

The extending is really time consuming though so I no longer do that, I just can’t be bothered to have it on no more.


8"BPEL- 5.25"Girth

Originally Posted by mrplayer1984
It depends. How much of that 30-40 mins goes into jelqing and how much of that time goes into stretching ?


I do about 6-8 minutes stretching, the rest jelqs and a clamp or two a week (those sessions are about an hour). Maybe I should go up to 15 mins stretching and jelq the rest. I usually get 200-225 jelqs in. My flaccid girth is increasing steadily, that’s my real goal.

I just recently started to ‘pulse’ my stretches, reading about it somewhere else. Supposed to add more length in shorter sessions?


March 13, 2014 - BPEL 6 1/8" EG - 4 5/8" December 15, 2015 - BPEL 6 7/8" EG - 5"

November 5, 2016 - BPEL 7" EG - 5 1/4"

Be present with your routine, don't just glaze over and make it a chore. Change it up at least quarterly - just like a weight workout you need to keep him guessing.

Originally Posted by RafaelDosAnjos
I’ve gained around 1.5” in around 3 years time. Extending, manuals and BM. Also gained around 0.5” in girth.

The extending is really time consuming though so I no longer do that, I just can’t be bothered to have it on no more.

Those are excellent gains, I think for the most part people arent able to gain because they quit - and when I say quit I dont mean quit after not seeing desired results in a year or 2, what I mean is seeing PE all the way through and im talking about a time frame of 4-5 years. After all, most people can stay on for 1-2 years, its after that period that the going gets tough - im talking in terms of minimum 4-5 years or more. Device sellers, veterans and other experienced people in the area said PE is possible - but what they say in fine print which most fail to understand (or choose to ignore since its convenient) is that……..IT TAKES TIME. These 3 words are the difference between success and failure. Thats why there’s very very few people around who havent gained the amount stated above in 4-5 years of PE, and if they didnt gain then there was something wrong in their routine or consistency….period. After all if it was so easy (let me rephrase this sentence since it gets thrown around a lot, and make it more realistic “if it was not hard”), well then every other man would be practicing PE and reaching his desired goal, then where would be the struggle to make the reward so sweet ?


1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)

31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Originally Posted by Lottoextrashot
I do about 6-8 minutes stretching, the rest jelqs and a clamp or two a week (those sessions are about an hour). Maybe I should go up to 15 mins stretching and jelq the rest. I usually get 200-225 jelqs in. My flaccid girth is increasing steadily, that’s my real goal.

I just recently started to ‘pulse’ my stretches, reading about it somewhere else. Supposed to add more length in shorter sessions?

I guess if you are already jelqing you can increase that slowly and gradually to 500 or so, and manual stretching time (actual stretching time) a minimum of 20 mins apart from ADS, extender etc. You can experiment and see what works but go slow and most importantly be consistent. It might take a while but if you focus on your training and dont cut corners, i guarantee you will make it.

Dont stop whatever you do, even if you see slow gains or you see no sign of results, it will happen. Give it time because this time will eventually pass, so while it does - do PE, there’s nothing to lose. Also, when this time does eventually pass by, you dont want to look back and regret having given up due to frustration and gotten more frustrated not gaining anything due to quitting.


1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)

31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Originally Posted by mrplayer1984
I would like to know on average, if anyone here has been doing PE consistentlyfor 4-5 years and not had a growth of 1.5” or more in BPEL ?
Again keyword is “consistently”.

I have but then again I was doing girth work exclusively. When I started doing bundled stretches recently I had a sudden spike in BPEL growth so it all depends on what exercises you focus on.


My name is sarcastic.

Exactly, what I was saying.

Also, girth takes more time than length…….for most people.


1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)

31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Originally Posted by mrplayer1984
I guess if you are already jelqing you can increase that slowly and gradually to 500 or so, and manual stretching time (actual stretching time) a minimum of 20 mins apart from ADS, extender etc. You can experiment and see what works but go slow and most importantly be consistent. It might take a while but if you focus on your training and dont cut corners, i guarantee you will make it.

Dont stop whatever you do, even if you see slow gains or you see no sign of results, it will happen. Give it time because this time will eventually pass, so while it does - do PE, there’s nothing to lose. Also, when this time does eventually pass by, you dont want to look back and regret having given up due to frustration and gotten more frustrated not gaining anything due to quitting.


Thanks, player. I won’t stop, that’s for sure, but I will concentrate on slowly increasing. I’m up to 275 jelqs before I start seeing the edema just below the head (swollen with water). Does that take longer to accumulate the more jelqs you get used to?


March 13, 2014 - BPEL 6 1/8" EG - 4 5/8" December 15, 2015 - BPEL 6 7/8" EG - 5"

November 5, 2016 - BPEL 7" EG - 5 1/4"

Be present with your routine, don't just glaze over and make it a chore. Change it up at least quarterly - just like a weight workout you need to keep him guessing.

Originally Posted by Lottoextrashot
Thanks, player. I won’t stop, that’s for sure, but I will concentrate on slowly increasing. I’m up to 275 jelqs before I start seeing the edema just below the head (swollen with water). Does that take longer to accumulate the more jelqs you get used to?

Hi,
I stopped jelqing some months back and instead do the squeeze, since im uncut and jelqing was a bit of a struggle. In regards to the edema, let it settle then increase reps. I think you made good gains so far that too without any devices. In the future you can add devices like an extender, also dont forget hanging.


1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)

31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

I’m 3 1/2 year in and gained most of my stats in the first 2 years. Very consistent always. Never took a D con break until the third year when my gains stopped. But now I’m gaining in girth again but not length really.


Started 5.5 x 4.2 Feb 2015

Current 7.25 x 5.5 - 6.25 Base girth?

Goal 7.75 x 5.75?

Well, the gains come slower i guess in time. But they should still happen none the less. Maybe a change in intensity / routine.

A 2 inch gain in 5 years doesnt necessarily mean someone would continue gaining slowly for the entire timeframe. It could be that the person grows in spurts or stages, maybe for the first year then a plateau then a sudden and constant spurt in 3rd year onwards or like you - a plateau after 2 years then a possible spurt with a change in routine.

The main concern is the growth within that 5 year timeframe. At the end of the day it averages out for all - the slow and steady gainers or the fast gainers and fast plateauers.


1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)

31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 AM.