Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can Y front style underwear cause a curve in your penis?

Can Y front style underwear cause a curve in your penis?

I have often mused this over the years. My mom always used to spec me Y fronts growing up. I remember as a child getting erections and using my thumb to push my dick back down as well. But it seemed the Y fronts always restrained my beast tightly, keeping it mostly under control. My beast refused not to grow so I theorize that’s why it developed a curve instead of growing straight.

Thoughts on my anecdote?


Current Stats NBPEL 6.5" (maximum erection) BPEL 7" (maximum erection) MSEG 5.2" BSEG 5.3" NBPFSL 7" BPFSL 7.2"

Goals NBPEL 7" BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5.5" BSEG 6"

Originally Posted by bent_cock
I have often mused this over the years. My mom always used to spec me Y fronts growing up. I remember as a child getting erections and using my thumb to push my dick back down as well. But it seemed the Y fronts always restrained my beast tightly, keeping it mostly under control. My beast refused not to grow so I theorize that’s why it developed a curve instead of growing straight.

Thoughts on my anecdote?


I think shape of curve has more to do with genes than what underwear you had when growing up. I had briefs not specifically YFronts and I curve up and slightly to the left.


Start 6 June 18 BPEL 9" EG 5.3" now 11 April 20 BPEL 9.7” EG 5.9” NPFL 7.4 FG 5”

My progress Let megrow Progress report Share your Vpl my poll Precum and Blow Jobs

Interesting. Mine curves to the left so it always seemed like it was somehow conditioned by going one side of the garmet. You know like when trees grow in an unusual direction. I don’t know. I always used to think having a curve was a deformity in my 20s, but now from hanging out here it seems more common than I thought.


Current Stats NBPEL 6.5" (maximum erection) BPEL 7" (maximum erection) MSEG 5.2" BSEG 5.3" NBPFSL 7" BPFSL 7.2"

Goals NBPEL 7" BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5.5" BSEG 6"

Originally Posted by bent_cock

Interesting. Mine curves to the left so it always seemed like it was somehow conditioned by going one side of the garmet. You know like when trees grow in an unusual direction. I don’t know. I always used to think having a curve was a deformity in my 20s, but now from hanging out here it seems more common than I thought.

I get were you are coming from, but I use to always tuck my dick straight down.

There are lots of things I have learnt what’s normal from this forum. It helps with hang ups that most men have.


Start 6 June 18 BPEL 9" EG 5.3" now 11 April 20 BPEL 9.7” EG 5.9” NPFL 7.4 FG 5”

My progress Let megrow Progress report Share your Vpl my poll Precum and Blow Jobs

Mine has a tiny curve to the left, I figure it was from to tight gripping while masturbating. I am right handed and my shaft curve conforms to the palm of my hand.


Penis Pride

Mine definitely came from tight pants and underwear. I have changed to more loose fitting clothing, and wearing an ADS and it has been straightening. I think what caused this to be so difficult to correct was that it was happening during puberty, during my “formative” years.

Originally Posted by Alex2.0
Mine definitely came from tight pants and underwear. I have changed to more loose fitting clothing, and wearing an ADS and it has been straightening. I think what caused this to be so difficult to correct was that it was happening during puberty, during my “formative” years.

Why are you so sure yours came from tight underwear? It’s interesting that you wear an ADS. I tried an ADS and it was too flimsy, it was a cheap Chinese one though. I prefer hanging and stretching/jelqing. I do often wonder if I missed out on an extra 1/2 an inch due to tight underwear when younger.


Current Stats NBPEL 6.5" (maximum erection) BPEL 7" (maximum erection) MSEG 5.2" BSEG 5.3" NBPFSL 7" BPFSL 7.2"

Goals NBPEL 7" BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5.5" BSEG 6"

Originally Posted by bent_cock
Why are you so sure yours came from tight underwear?

Well I have a small waist, so pants have always been tighter on my crotch and thighs. When I was going through puberty, I was constantly getting random erections, and constantly tucking my penis down and to the right. And my erections were slightly down and to the right. I thought about this as a teen because I remember my friend say he tucks his member up, but mine wouldn’t cooperate in that direction.

To try and correct the curve, I started putting my penis down the other side of my pant leg, or wearing the ADS. It’s worked so far.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The Mayo Clinic on PEwadzillaPenis Enlargement1810-04-2012 08:45 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 AM.