Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Loss Of EQ/Libido After Ejaculation?

12

My guess is stress or lack of sleep.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Smooth99
No way. Everything is fine a full day after ejaculation. Refractory time is much shorter than that.
Even a few hours.
It does annoy me many threads in this website promote lack of orgasms as a means of PE. Anyone that researches the human body will find out that the key to performance improvement is using its functions to the fullest. Repeatedly. Consistently.
Don’t ever condition yourself to “protect” yourself from repeated orgasms, Please.

Are they promoting as a means of enlargement or enhancement?

Most of what I’ve read and agree with is about enhancement. Edging and kegels are great for EQ and control. Also, after going a few rounds during a day, my EQ within the next few hours, or even the next day is not 100%. But I think it’s more a lack of interest than a physical thing.


Start: BPEL: 7” MSEG: 5" | Current: BPEL: 8.25” MSEG: 5.75" | Goal: BPEL: 8.5” MSEG: 6"

1st Goal: 7.5" x 5.5" | Achieved: 01/15/2021 | 2nd Goal: 8.25 x 5.75 | Achieved: 05/19/2021

Progress Pics: Road to 8x6 | My Log: Daros PE Notes and Progress Reports | Routine: Hanging with FIRe


Last edited by damianromante : 02-09-2021 at .

Originally Posted by damianromante
You’re good. You’re assuming that she enjoyed it. She probably had her days where she wanted to feel the pressure and was ready, but there were likely more days when she wanted to breathe, but mentally could not let go of her fear. You already know that if she’s checkout mentally, she definitely isn’t there physically. Women fake it with big ones too, to get it over with.

Just imagine for a moment her choice of words…battlefield. It doesn’t sound like to me that she got up feeling sexy, as an orgasm should do for a woman.

It’s when a woman says that she’s had bigger, but then doesn’t want to talk about it, that’s when it’s highly probable that she liked it and maybe even misses it. She can’t talk about it because it is an emotional overload for her. She’s trying not to say the wrong thing and hurt you, she’s trying not to appear like a (insert adjective), and she’s trying to contain the excitement inside. This takes a lot of work.

You could reprogram her. Each time that you have sex and she has an orgasm, whisper affirmatives in her ear. Something like, “yeah, I got you, this is all you need”, or “yeah, I know, that’s the best you’ve ever had”. The confidence is intoxicating to a woman. Eventually, she will internalize it. And one day repeat it. Then you’ll know that you’ve overwritten Mr. Biggums.

But she’s only open to sexual reprogramming after orgasm. If she just got pounded and got nothing out of it, no deal. Sounds gimmicky, I know. But it works. I’m no psych, so I can’t explain it, I’ve just used it.

I dont want to highjack the topic but.. thank you.
I think you may have a point.

I told her about PE and she’s cool with it (which is another mindfuck) if it truly was “perfect” she would ask me not to..
Anyways I dont want to wine about it, I’m gonna put in the work and thank the Lord that I found PE and I’m going to PE until I’m at least 7.5 NBPEL because I feel thats when I’ll reach her bottom, together with 6.25 girth (I’m uncircumcised and she gets véry wet) and I’ll be settled.

@BW
Have you tried meditating? You’d be surprised what it can do for your Soul-body relation.


(06-2017):NBPEL: 6.3 MSEG: 4.8

Now: NBPEL: 6.7 MSEG: 5.9

After being off of tongkat ali for two days my erections are starting to come back. It’s safe to say the inhibition of estrogen and dht from this supplement caused my penile health to plummet. When test goes up, estrogen should raise along with it, but that wasn’t the case with this supplement. DHT being more potent than test is especially important for people in their 20’s like myself. I can afford to block it in my late 30’s since test levels will be dropping by then. It’s too soon to tell so I will keep note throughout the week and will avoid supplements that mess with hormones too much.

Originally Posted by BvckWood
After being off of tongkat ali for two days my erections are starting to come back. It’s safe to say the inhibition of estrogen and dht from this supplement caused my penile health to plummet. When test goes up, estrogen should raise along with it, but that wasn’t the case with this supplement. DHT being more potent than test is especially important for people in their 20’s like myself. I can afford to block it in my late 30’s since test levels will be dropping by then. It’s too soon to tell so I will keep note throughout the week and will avoid supplements that mess with hormones too much.

Glad you found it. I didn’t know what tongkat ali was for, but I do know that as men, low estrogen will affect libido/erection. So what you’re saying makes sense.


Start: BPEL: 7” MSEG: 5" | Current: BPEL: 8.25” MSEG: 5.75" | Goal: BPEL: 8.5” MSEG: 6"

1st Goal: 7.5" x 5.5" | Achieved: 01/15/2021 | 2nd Goal: 8.25 x 5.75 | Achieved: 05/19/2021

Progress Pics: Road to 8x6 | My Log: Daros PE Notes and Progress Reports | Routine: Hanging with FIRe

Bvckwood is really good you getting your erections back. Question, you stop taking tongkat ali and star takind black maca?

Hi

Iam sorry for this question. What does EQ MEAN?

Thanks

Erection quality, generally evaluated in terms of percent. A 100% EQ is a rock hard dick.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.75” BPEL; 7.25” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

7

Originally Posted by 32quarters
Erection quality, generally evaluated in terms of percent. A 100% EQ is a rock hard dick.

Thanks a lot

Originally Posted by damianromante
You’re good. You’re assuming that she enjoyed it. She probably had her days where she wanted to feel the pressure and was ready, but there were likely more days when she wanted to breathe, but mentally could not let go of her fear. You already know that if she’s checkout mentally, she definitely isn’t there physically. Women fake it with big ones too, to get it over with.

Just imagine for a moment her choice of words…battlefield. It doesn’t sound like to me that she got up feeling sexy, as an orgasm should do for a woman.

It’s when a woman says that she’s had bigger, but then doesn’t want to talk about it, that’s when it’s highly probable that she liked it and maybe even misses it. She can’t talk about it because it is an emotional overload for her. She’s trying not to say the wrong thing and hurt you, she’s trying not to appear like a (insert adjective), and she’s trying to contain the excitement inside. This takes a lot of work.

You could reprogram her. Each time that you have sex and she has an orgasm, whisper affirmatives in her ear. Something like, “yeah, I got you, this is all you need”, or “yeah, I know, that’s the best you’ve ever had”. The confidence is intoxicating to a woman. Eventually, she will internalize it. And one day repeat it. Then you’ll know that you’ve overwritten Mr. Biggums.

But she’s only open to sexual reprogramming after orgasm. If she just got pounded and got nothing out of it, no deal. Sounds gimmicky, I know. But it works. I’m no psych, so I can’t explain it, I’ve just used it.

They also say “I’ve had bigger” as a lie to deflate your ego. Why was it said?

Originally Posted by djrobins
They also say “I’ve had bigger” as a lie to deflate your ego. Why was it said?

I think that you’ve answered. It’s an attack. That’s just one statement without much context. But if she’s attacking your ego, then she may be toxic for you in general. That’s a “her” problem.


Start: BPEL: 7” MSEG: 5" | Current: BPEL: 8.25” MSEG: 5.75" | Goal: BPEL: 8.5” MSEG: 6"

1st Goal: 7.5" x 5.5" | Achieved: 01/15/2021 | 2nd Goal: 8.25 x 5.75 | Achieved: 05/19/2021

Progress Pics: Road to 8x6 | My Log: Daros PE Notes and Progress Reports | Routine: Hanging with FIRe

Originally Posted by Marcos92385

Bvckwood is really good you getting your erections back. Question, you stop taking tongkat ali and star takind black maca?

I have been taking black maca for a while without a cycle. Tongkat ali is the only one that directly affects hormones so I dropped that asap.

Originally Posted by damianromante
I think that you’ve answered. It’s an attack. That’s just one statement without much context. But if she’s attacking your ego, then she may be toxic for you in general. That’s a “her” problem.

I was making the men aware that some “people” operate like that. They will hit your ego/confidence to lower it below them.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 AM.