Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

testing2020’s p-shot

12

I just came back from getting a stem cell p-shot today. I can’t start a new thread so figure I would put it here and keep my progress updated, I don’t have my measurements right now but the clinic has it so I will be able to provide numbers once I see any results ill make sure to get the numbers from the clinic.

I have been reading on here but never posted.

I purchased 6 gains wave treatments of which I did one last week and one today right before the p shot with stem cells. My take on the pain, it all hurts . Gains wave hurts and the p shot hurts mostly in the last middle injection. My dick is still numb as we speak.

I was told to wait 24 hours before using the pump. I was given the pump last week when I started the gains wave. The funny thing is the doctor told me no gains wave for the next 8 weeks. I think the gains wave may be the least important part of this procedure. He mentioned pumping twice a day is the most important thing I can do. Results will be based on the pump. I will answer any questions obviously, interested to see if this works or not. Right now only a few hours after my dick is smaller than I have ever seen it because of the numbing agent I guess. Ill report anything interesting I see these next few days.

Testing I split your post into its own thread so not to derail the other thread.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Originally Posted by 32quarters
Testing I split your post into its own thread so not to derail the other thread.

Appreciate it!

So I woke up this morning with a nice full flaccid state. I don’t see it any bigger and it is still bruised but I do feel like it hangs a little heavier than usual. This could definitely be a placebo as I woke up and immediately checked to see what it looked like. I am going to do my first pump this afternoon to see how it feels. The pain is all gone and it just feels slightly sore. The entry points on the shaft are just tiny bruises now, the biggest bruises are from the lidocaine injection and the P shot in the glans has the ugliest bruise.

I will say that last night I was looking as some sexy women on Instagram and felt a response stronger than I usually feel since I have some ED issues but it could be a placebo also. As for now it is hanging flaccid but full, not any bigger than normal but I definitely feel the fullness is a result of the shot so far. I’m thinking about what I read on here about using a cock ring to keep some blood flow in it all day, just enough to keep it full.

So I pumped today for 10 minutes. The injection point in my glans started bleeding so I took it kinda easy but still got an ok result. When I was done it was nice and unnaturally girthy. I was only able to get it that girthy the first time I ever pumped last week right after my gains wave treatment. Since then I haven’t been able to get it like that again until today.. The difference this time is I didn’t have all those little red dots everywhere. It still feels heavy in my pants and I feel optimistic that this will have some result because I notice how much faster the bruises seem to be healing. The doctor said the stem cells help a lot with healing. Still nothing too exciting. I should note that I have a really skinny dick which is why girth is most important to me. My length is about 6” and the girth is the skinniest you can imagine, I had an ex call me pencil dick before. So if I can get good girth that is considered normal I will be happy. But if this all works out, I will definitely do it one more time.

Oh yeah also I have a curve that I hate, if I don’t hold my dick straight when I pee I will pee on the wall. Its gotten really old so I’m hoping it will straighten which I don’t see any promise of yet but its only day one. Also I have a scaly and spotty looking skin my dick is kinda ugly. I’m hoping to see the skin improve as the doctor said it would.

Good luck test. I hope it goes well for you. I have read some mixed reviews (related to p-shot) so hopefully your someone that really benefits from it. I can tell you as a pumper for almost 2 years now, that I was able to significantly straighten my curve left by pumping. I do PE in stealth so I know that my wife’s comments are sincere. She was the first to really notice the improvement in the curve and it was nice when she said “not sure how but your dick has gotten almost completely straight in the last 6-8 months!”


Start: 2/1/19 7.5" BPEL, 5.75" MSEG

Current: 7.875" BPEL, 6.0 MSEG

Goal: 8.75" BPEL, 8.00" NBPEL, 6.68" MSEG

I’ve gotten 4 p-shots so far, and actually own a gainswave type machine. I’ve tried many variations of pumping, before and after, stretching, etc. I’ll be interested to read about your results. I might suggest pumping and keeping a cock ring on after. That’s not something That was recommended by my doc, but if the idea is to keep the PRP in place for as long as possible, that can’t hurt.

Really interesting situation.

Pictures would be great, can you talk about what the girth feels like, is it of your own natural self or do you feel it’s something extra in you?

I just found out about stem cells today, and, is it very risky?

So last friday I got in a nice pump and it got nice and girthy, had amazing sex with my girl and she enjoyed the new girth. Except you already probably know there was nothing permanent about it. But at least I know I can pump before sex if I want to fake having a thicker dick. No clue if this is related to the shot or not tho. She came really hard and I was really excited, so the next day out of curiosity I decided not to pump that morning. By the afternoon, my dick was as little as ever, I mean it was really sad to see it go back as if nothing happened, but it was only a couple days so I’m not too worried yet. I honestly don’t know what to expect, but I will say it is underwhelming so far. I still am healing in the glans area, I actually keep re hurting the injection point from pumping and it bleeds a little but I don’t know if its more important to let it heal or to pump. My favorite part of the day is the pump because I get to look at it a little bigger and dream. The pumping is supposed to be for 8 weeks so I’m hoping this is expected to do better with time. Ill get some photos this week so I can measure progress here. Oh btw when I’m flaccid I feel like it hangs longer than usual, but not girthier AT ALL which is sad because thats what I really want. It may be possible I can’t add girth because when I pump I don’t really feel like it expands much more than when I’m hard.

Originally Posted by IsItBig
Good luck test. I hope it goes well for you. I have read some mixed reviews (related to p-shot) so hopefully your someone that really benefits from it. I can tell you as a pumper for almost 2 years now, that I was able to significantly straighten my curve left by pumping. I do PE in stealth so I know that my wife’s comments are sincere. She was the first to really notice the improvement in the curve and it was nice when she said “not sure how but your dick has gotten almost completely straight in the last 6-8 months!”

So you were able to straighten it with pumping alone? This is good to know, any pumping tips?

Originally Posted by ObiWan77
I’ve gotten 4 p-shots so far, and actually own a gainswave type machine. I’ve tried many variations of pumping, before and after, stretching, etc. I’ll be interested to read about your results. I might suggest pumping and keeping a cock ring on after. That’s not something That was recommended by my doc, but if the idea is to keep the PRP in place for as long as possible, that can’t hurt.

Thanks for the confirmation I will do this daily. Since you keep getting shots, it must be doing something for you, yes? What have your results been? Do you think the machine was worth buying?

Originally Posted by yaga
Really interesting situation.

Pictures would be great, can you talk about what the girth feels like, is it of your own natural self or do you feel it’s something extra in you?

I just found out about stem cells today, and, is it very risky?

IIl get pictures this week. So far the only time I get girth is right after a pump for a few hours. It actually feels weird like I’m using somebody elses dick but it feels awesome. It does a lot for me mentally. I now pump a couple hours before bed and initiate sex. I love the feeling of girth while having sex since I never felt it before. But I get equally sad when it doesnt stay that way lol.

I don’t think the stem cells they use in the USA are risky because they are the legal kind and have been used for a while now so its not experimental. This one in particular is from some sort of fluid I don’t remember the details but its completely legal tho maybe not fda approved. But these are legit companies doing this and many men at my clinic have done it, some keep going back to get bigger and bigger. I asked the doctor about doing it more than once, he said wait a few months before deciding. But I do know people do it more than once but he told me about one guy who did it only once and was completely satisfied. I’m skeptical at this point but its only been 8 days.

The only thing I didnt realize was healing time, my dick is messed up still, I actually have to put a band aid under the glan to stop the wounds from rubbing and hurting. May be a few days before I can stop using the band aid. If I would have left it alone it may be better off but I can’t help myself I’m a horny bastard since I did this. Thats one thing that has been very real is the desire, I wanna just look at ass and titties all day now and will jerk off twice a day at least. I don’t get raging hard ons but I get raging desires.

Originally Posted by testing2020
Thanks for the confirmation I will do this daily. Since you keep getting shots, it must be doing something for you, yes? What have your results been? Do you think the machine was worth buying?

I don’t know. Some people swear by them. I’m not sure it really helped with my EQ. It’s definitely not something that will help with growth much, but in theory, it thumps away and breaks up plaques, so it must do some level of destruction and then the PRP would help with healing. I don’t know if the PRP did much of anything…I just keep hoping it will if I keep PEing.

Originally Posted by ObiWan77
I don’t know. Some people swear by them. I’m not sure it really helped with my EQ. It’s definitely not something that will help with growth much, but in theory, it thumps away and breaks up plaques, so it must do some level of destruction and then the PRP would help with healing. I don’t know if the PRP did much of anything.. I just keep hoping it will if I keep PEing.

I hear you so far this has been underwhelming, I get great pumps in but on the days I take off to see whats really going on it just goes back to being small, my EQ has gone down since my shot maybe too much pumping I don’t know. I’m not hopeful at all right now, this seems to be a waste of money at this point but they say the results take 3 months and I’m only at 2 weeks but I expected to see some hope of something but theres no evidence whatsoever that I did any procedure and no evidence that I even pump. Gonna keep giving it my all til 3 months are up tho in case it actually does start to work later

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:08 AM.