Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Silicone Sleeves

Silicone Sleeves

Does anyone know where to order spare silicone sleeves for vacuum extenders? I really like the soft silicone ones better that the hard silicone ones most of them come with. My only problem is they get holes in them fairly easily. And I just want to stock lile a bunch of sleeves. Any help would be appreciated.


Start: BPEL: 8in BPFL: 4in EG: 5.25in Current: BPEL: 8.5in EG: 5.5 Goal: BPEL: 9in EG: 6in

Enjoys rainy days. Long walks on the beach. And jerking on cam with buds. You know. Just the simple things.

Originally Posted by attacus

Does anyone know where to order spare silicone sleeves for vacuum extenders? I really like the soft silicone ones better that the hard silicone ones most of them come with. My only problem is they get holes in them fairly easily. And I just want to stock lile a bunch of sleeves. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi attacus!

Do a search on Amazon where I bought them or on Aliexpress.

Let me know if the search was successful, bye :up:

Originally Posted by Dosso
Hi attacus!
Do a search on Amazon where I bought them or on Aliexpress.
Let me know if the search was successful, bye :up:

Have any links? I haven’t had any success finding what in looking for


Start: BPEL: 8in BPFL: 4in EG: 5.25in Current: BPEL: 8.5in EG: 5.5 Goal: BPEL: 9in EG: 6in

Enjoys rainy days. Long walks on the beach. And jerking on cam with buds. You know. Just the simple things.

Originally Posted by attacus

Have any links? I haven’t had any success finding what in looking for

At the moment it’s difficult for me to send it to you, I’ll do it tomorrow :up:

Originally Posted by Dosso
At the moment it’s difficult for me to send it to you, I’ll do it tomorrow :up:

No rush!


Start: BPEL: 8in BPFL: 4in EG: 5.25in Current: BPEL: 8.5in EG: 5.5 Goal: BPEL: 9in EG: 6in

Enjoys rainy days. Long walks on the beach. And jerking on cam with buds. You know. Just the simple things.

Originally Posted by attacus

No rush!

:up:

I get my cheap ones from eBay. Lots of choices there so no need to link anything. By appearance they all look about the same to me. I use these as passive ADS, and other various stuff. The quality varies a lot from sleeve to sleeve, as does the firmness. Some last months and others tear after a few uses. Totally expected as they are cheap Chinese products. But the cost is low enough that I price wastage into the order.

I’m not sure what you count as hard sleeves, so perhaps these fall into that category, but get my higher quality ones from Total Man Shop. If you a 10 pack its $95 US, which is a lot per sleeve, but I cut them in half for use with my vacuum cup, so its actually 20, and these last a lot longer (I’ve been using the one I have on now for almost 4 months, and I put some lotion on before using them that is rumored to degrade the silicone over time but this one is ‘hanging’ tough), have consistent quality and good customer service. I actually had one fail after 3 or 4 uses and when I emailed them about it they sent me 2 new sleeves for no charge. Also over a certain amount on your order then I think they waive the shipping. These are the ones I use for hanging and tension ADS and are the best I’ve encountered.


Rock out with your cock out!

Originally Posted by tenaciousD
I get my cheap ones from eBay. Lots of choices there so no need to link anything. By appearance they all look about the same to me. I use these as passive ADS, and other various stuff. The quality varies a lot from sleeve to sleeve, as does the firmness. Some last months and others tear after a few uses. Totally expected as they are cheap Chinese products. But the cost is low enough that I price wastage into the order.

I’m not sure what you count as hard sleeves, so perhaps these fall into that category, but get my higher quality ones from Total Man Shop. If you a 10 pack its $95 US, which is a lot per sleeve, but I cut them in half for use with my vacuum cup, so its actually 20, and these last a lot longer (I’ve been using the one I have on now for almost 4 months, and I put some lotion on before using them that is rumored to degrade the silicone over time but this one is ‘hanging’ tough), have consistent quality and good customer service. I actually had one fail after 3 or 4 uses and when I emailed them about it they sent me 2 new sleeves for no charge. Also over a certain amount on your order then I think they waive the shipping. These are the ones I use for hanging and tension ADS and are the best I’ve encountered.

I’m also a grower not a shower so the total man tubes I have now are slightly too big and don’t keep suction. So I ordered the next diameter down in a 5 pack. So we shall see.


Start: BPEL: 8in BPFL: 4in EG: 5.25in Current: BPEL: 8.5in EG: 5.5 Goal: BPEL: 9in EG: 6in

Enjoys rainy days. Long walks on the beach. And jerking on cam with buds. You know. Just the simple things.

Originally Posted by tenaciousD
I get my cheap ones from eBay. Lots of choices there so no need to link anything. By appearance they all look about the same to me.

Same here. I’ve never had one of the cheap Chinese ones split or tear; they just stretch over time and start failing to seal.

Originally Posted by attacus

Have any links? I haven’t had any success finding what in looking for

Hi attacus!

these are the links where you can see the sleeves.

I bought the ADS Totalman and the original hard blue silicone sleeves immediately broke, so I switched to the other products which at least lasted a few months.

I salute you and hope you find what you need, let me know bye :up:

https://www.ama … /dp/B09ZPH48PL/

https://www.ali express.us/item … 7Cquery_from%3A

One of the biggest issues with silicone it can’t have any imperfections (air bubbles, nicks, or tears) in it when you apply any stress [stretch] to it. I got tired of shelling out $20-$30 every few weeks to replace my sleeves. I learned how to fish instead of paying the fisherman.


Slow is the fastest way to succeed

The total man are very nice and last a long time.

Total Man is the best

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Silicone Sleeves - Make your owntpsPenis Enlargement47406-08-2022 05:49 PM
WTB: Silicone SleevesxtremegamerPenis Hangers411-10-2008 04:08 PM
Anyone want to sell there silicone sleevescodeevil1000Penis Enlargement002-24-2008 08:21 AM
Are tps' silicone sleeves the holy grail of ADS?wantsmorePenis Enlargement1410-18-2007 11:11 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:14 PM.