Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

2 Inch Gains

Hi Dsdany606!

I’ve been in the site for about a year and a half but I have not been very constant with it so I am not any expert but I think you’ve had very respectable gains in terms of size and time - You have grown a lot in not such a long time.

About your discontent about your size I’m here to tell you the same thing many people tell me and tell others in our situation: The average length is somewhere around 6” and the average girth is somewhere around 5” and you’re about 6” in length and a little less than 5” in girth so you’re average.

I know our aim is to have a big penis but I don’t think it’s OK to feel bad about not being big (yet?) or even feeling bad about being less than average.

I know your feeling because I feel it many times a week and sometimes even many times a day so right now I’m writing this and I might feel bad about myself a little later but this has been a problem only in my mind because it’s not been a problem so far for the two girls I’ve been with - I’m not very experienced here either- and they really seemed to enjoy being with me.

In conclusion we should try not to make this an obsession and rather take it as personal improvement and be patient but diligent.

I really wish you luck in your journey and I hope someday to achieve what you’ve already gained.


You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one.

Start: BPEL: 6.5" NBPEL: 5.8" MSEG: 4.9"

Originally Posted by jon.carrax
Hi Dsdany606!

I’ve been in the site for about a year and a half but I have not been very constant with it so I am not any expert but I think you’ve had very respectable gains in terms of size and time - You have grown a lot in not such a long time.

About your discontent about your size I’m here to tell you the same thing many people tell me and tell others in our situation: The average length is somewhere around 6” and the average girth is somewhere around 5” and you’re about 6” in length and a little less than 5” in girth so you’re average.

I know our aim is to have a big penis but I don’t think it’s OK to feel bad about not being big (yet?) or even feeling bad about being less than average.

I know your feeling because I feel it many times a week and sometimes even many times a day so right now I’m writing this and I might feel bad about myself a little later but this has been a problem only in my mind because it’s not been a problem so far for the two girls I’ve been with - I’m not very experienced here either- and they really seemed to enjoy being with me.

In conclusion we should try not to make this an obsession and rather take it as personal improvement and be patient but diligent.

I really wish you luck in your journey and I hope someday to achieve what you’ve already gained.

+1

Originally Posted by jon.carrax
Hi Dsdany606!

I’ve been in the site for about a year and a half but I have not been very constant with it so I am not any expert but I think you’ve had very respectable gains in terms of size and time - You have grown a lot in not such a long time.

About your discontent about your size I’m here to tell you the same thing many people tell me and tell others in our situation: The average length is somewhere around 6” and the average girth is somewhere around 5” and you’re about 6” in length and a little less than 5” in girth so you’re average.

I know our aim is to have a big penis but I don’t think it’s OK to feel bad about not being big (yet?) or even feeling bad about being less than average.

I know your feeling because I feel it many times a week and sometimes even many times a day so right now I’m writing this and I might feel bad about myself a little later but this has been a problem only in my mind because it’s not been a problem so far for the two girls I’ve been with - I’m not very experienced here either- and they really seemed to enjoy being with me.

In conclusion we should try not to make this an obsession and rather take it as personal improvement and be patient but diligent.

I really wish you luck in your journey and I hope someday to achieve what you’ve already gained.


Thank you for your response this is one of the most helpful replies to me so I really appreciate it.
One thing has helped me is consistency. Being consistent has kept me gaining, and that gives me some kind of hope. You already have big stats to me anything at 6.5bp and over is big. I’m almost there :) . You being extremely consistent for the next 3-6 years will leave you really huge. If you want that, lol
Another thing that has helped is losing fat to increase Nbp that’ll improve the appearance and reveal your true size, that helps with confidence.
Today I’m not as worried about size focusing more on getting with women and the experience. I will keep doing PE but I’m less worried about me being small/ average.


Start Jul 2016 - 4.5 BPEL x 4.25 MSEG.

Peak - 6.6 BPEL x 5.13 MSEG

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold

Stop obsessing over it. It took me most of 3 years to solidly net 2” in gains. I got 1.5” in 18 months…then struggled for a long time. Then, struggled for 5 more years for that last inch. And really, you will have to learn to stop being desperate for it for it to happen. It wouldn’t happen for me until then.

This was the fucking truth lol


Start Jul 2016 - 4.5 BPEL x 4.25 MSEG.

Peak - 6.6 BPEL x 5.13 MSEG

[QUOTE=dsdany606]
Another thing that has helped is losing fat to increase Nbp that’ll improve the appearance and reveal your true size, that helps with confidence.
/QUOTE]

Thats a good thing to think about. What do you think is the lowest fatpad possible; 0.3” ? If so most of us could gain a lot of NBP by losing fat. Personnaly I’m around 0.7” of fat pad, I wouldn’t mind getting half an inch by losing weight and I’m already in fat loss mode, I also would love to shift my fat from my beer gut to my cock. I need to find threads about that

X-D


PhoenixNow Progress Reports

Started August 2018: BPEL/MEG 5.7" x 5" - Now: 6.1" x 5.25" BEG: 6.25"

Goal: BPEL/MEG 8.5" x 6.5"

Originally Posted by PhoenixNow
[QUOTE=dsdany606]
Another thing that has helped is losing fat to increase Nbp that’ll improve the appearance and reveal your true size, that helps with confidence.
/QUOTE]

Thats a good thing to think about. What do you think is the lowest fatpad possible; 0.3” ? If so most of us could gain a lot of NBP by losing fat. Personnaly I’m around 0.7” of fat pad, I wouldn’t mind getting half an inch by losing weight and I’m already in fat loss mode, I also would love to shift my fat from my beer gut to my cock. I need to find threads about that

X-D


I’m still trying to get to find that out, I think it is largely genetic. The lowest I have heard of on this website is 0.2” fat pad


Start Jul 2016 - 4.5 BPEL x 4.25 MSEG.

Peak - 6.6 BPEL x 5.13 MSEG

Pretty much time in traction (with an ADS; I used a Penimaster) or time under traction through hanging (I used a Bib hanger). I just hung, hung, hung and hung until I just wasn’t getting any more growth.

I had meant to come back to it but I’d just spent so much time in the hanger that I was bored to tears with it and didn’t even want to think about doing any more.

I would just hang until I physically couldn’t take any more and that’s when I’d take a day or so off, but, I do not recommend doing it that way. I was hoping plasticity would be the key but I think I just ended up strengthening my penis.

Also, I couldn’t hang the heavy weights the old school hangers claimed to have hung without using a carpenters c-clamp on my bib-hanger. If you test it you’ll probably find it won’t stand up to that weight without anything short of a carpenters clamp holding it shut so…the lesson there…take all of that with a pinch of salt and do not try to hang heavy. It’s not a weight-lifting competition, or a competition to see who can tell the most plausible tall story. I almost pulled my cock off and it didn’t help gains, it just fucked up my back. I had to do lots of Yoga and other stretches to get my spine re-aligned.

Originally Posted by Mr. F
Pretty much time in traction (with an ADS; I used a Penimaster) or time under traction through hanging (I used a Bib hanger). I just hung, hung, hung and hung until I just wasn’t getting any more growth.

I had meant to come back to it but I’d just spent so much time in the hanger that I was bored to tears with it and didn’t even want to think about doing any more.

I would just hang until I physically couldn’t take any more and that’s when I’d take a day or so off, but, I do not recommend doing it that way. I was hoping plasticity would be the key but I think I just ended up strengthening my penis.

Also, I couldn’t hang the heavy weights the old school hangers claimed to have hung without using a carpenters c-clamp on my bib-hanger. If you test it you’ll probably find it won’t stand up to that weight without anything short of a carpenters clamp holding it shut so…the lesson there…take all of that with a pinch of salt and do not try to hang heavy. It’s not a weight-lifting competition, or a competition to see who can tell the most plausible tall story. I almost pulled my cock off and it didn’t help gains, it just fucked up my back. I had to do lots of Yoga and other stretches to get my spine re-aligned.


Thanks I bumped this thread because I just hit the 2 inch mark. It is just crazy looking at the start of this year I wasn’t really gaining.


Start Jul 2016 - 4.5 BPEL x 4.25 MSEG.

Peak - 6.6 BPEL x 5.13 MSEG

Originally Posted by dsdany606
Thanks I bumped this thread because I just hit the 2 inch mark. It is just crazy looking at the start of this year I wasn’t really gaining.

Oh sorry, I didn’t notice that. But I guess it’s there for posterity.

Congratulations on the gains.

I’m just back after a long break and hoping to resuming making gains.

What method did you go with in the end?

Originally Posted by dsdany606
Anyone here who has made up to 2 inches in length gains. How did you keep that much gains coming? How did you deal with plateaus and slow gains?
I have made 1.5 length gains and closing in on the two inch mark. And gains have come to a crawl, I spent two months PEing and barely got .125 gain, this was very discouraging as I hope to make 3 inch gains one day. I wasn’t that consistent in the past two months to be honest, but I will improve on that this month, still that was slow.
So I’m asking for advice from vets who have gotten past this stage,
How did you do it? Should I up my intensity or be patient?
Thanks, sorry if this was difficult to read or something.

How was your EQ when you started.

Originally Posted by Mr. F
Oh sorry, I didn’t notice that. But I guess it’s there for posterity.

Congratulations on the gains.

I’m just back after a long break and hoping to resuming making gains.

What method did you go with in the end?


I just was more consistent and be paitent gains come in spurts. So be patient and more gains would come. Right now it seems like I’m gaining really fast but at the start of this year I had problems.


Start Jul 2016 - 4.5 BPEL x 4.25 MSEG.

Peak - 6.6 BPEL x 5.13 MSEG

Originally Posted by dsdany606

I just was more consistent and be paitent gains come in spurts. So be patient and more gains would come. Right now it seems like I’m gaining really fast but at the start of this year I had problems.

Are you using the same routine since the start of this year?


Starting size: 6.7 x 4.4

Current size: 7.25 x 4.6

First goal: 7.5 x 5.0 Mid term Goal: 8 x 5.25 Long term goal: 8.5 x 5.5+

Originally Posted by dsdany606
I just was more consistent and be paitent gains come in spurts. So be patient and more gains would come. Right now it seems like I’m gaining really fast but at the start of this year I had problems.

Sounds good. Have you posted your routine?

Do you mind me asking what your routine is?

Stretching + jelqing

Nothing special about it, I just try to PE everday right now I’m trying to cut out jelqing because of injury.


Start Jul 2016 - 4.5 BPEL x 4.25 MSEG.

Peak - 6.6 BPEL x 5.13 MSEG

Originally Posted by dsdany606
Stretching + jelqing
Nothing special about it, I just try to PE everday right now I’m trying to cut out jelqing because of injury.

If you havent used an actual extender or clamps or a pump you likely have more gains. Each of these methods provide a consistent measurable force. You alter the time. Plus the hands are free to do something else.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:43 AM.