Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Consensus On Length Gains?

Originally Posted by AndyB123
Could there be a combination of ligament and tunica work that results in the most effective length gains?

Yes, if you accept that only like 0.5 inches at most of ligament gains will be usable (just the gains from straightening out your inner penis). Loosening beyond that will still increase flaccid and downwards-pointing erect length, though, so maybe it’s worth doing.

For myself, I’ll just keep manual stretching until my inner penis isn’t bent by the ligament when my dick is parallel to the floor..


Then again, I'm a virgin so anything I say might be completely incorrect.

Originally Posted by Chonky
Yes, if you accept that only like 0.5 inches at most of ligament gains will be usable (just the gains from straightening out your inner penis). Loosening beyond that will still increase flaccid and downwards-pointing erect length, though, so maybe it’s worth doing.

For myself, I’ll just keep manual stretching until my inner penis isn’t bent by the ligament when my dick is parallel to the floor..

Just to be sure I understand, are you saying that ligament stretching will add a maximum of 0.5 inches of usable length? And, other gains or improvements are just superficial?

Originally Posted by AndyB123
Just to be sure I understand, are you saying that ligament stretching will add a maximum of 0.5 inches of usable length? And, other gains or improvements are just superficial?

It should be something in that area. Compared to the 1.5-2 inches we should expect to gain over our careers, it’s pretty significant.

0.5 is just a vague estimation based on how much straight out length it looks like I would gain if my inner penis wasn’t bent.

It would be hard to get an exact measurement because whenever you’re pulling on your dick you’re probably making tunica gains as well, so you’d never know how much was tunica and how much was straightening.


Then again, I'm a virgin so anything I say might be completely incorrect.

Originally Posted by Chonky
1: People overestimating how helpful ligament gains are. “Pulling your dick out of your body” makes legitimately zero sense, but people (including me for a while) believe it just because Bib said it and we don’t bother to think about it.


Except to those that have actually done it.
People keep telling me that ligament gains are around half an inch maximum and yet I have a definite step in girth where my inner penis has been extended out past my pubic bone.
I will try to get a measured picture of it if I can, although its one of those things where you can feel the step rather than see it.

And I think people need to get away from this whole ligament vs tunica argument
Any exercise that stretches the ligaments will also stretch the tunica and vice versa.
Yes you can target one over the other, but that doesn’t mean the non-target area isnt also being affected

Personally I could not care less what is being stretched so long as my dick is getting longer, but thats just me


Last edited by A69 : 05-02-2022 at . Reason: spelling

Originally Posted by A69
Personally I could not care less what is being stretched so long as my dick is getting longer, but thats just me

Same. The only really bad thing that could result from the confusion is perhaps applying heat to the wrong location or maybe plateauing because you’ve maxed out your ligaments and aren’t doing enough volume to enlarge the tunica. Either way you just notice that you haven’t gained in a while and you change your routine a bit. Not much harm.


Then again, I'm a virgin so anything I say might be completely incorrect.

Originally Posted by AndyB123
Good point.

It seems that length gains do stop at some point.

Do you think stretching only tunica is good enough to maximize gains?

What if you spend years stretching your tunica and gains stop, would stretching the ligaments continue the growth?

No, because ligaments are not penis. Again, you can have 1 meter of ligaments, you will only have the same penis to penetrate. No difference. If gains stop, you have to address the septum.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Originally Posted by A69
Except to those that have actually done it.
People keep telling me that ligament gains are around half an inch maximum and yet I have a definite step in girth where my inner penis has been extended out past my pubic bone.
I will try to get a measured picture of it if I can, although its one of those things where you can feel the step rather than see it.

And I think people need to get away from this whole ligament vs tunica argument
Any exercise that stretches the ligaments will also stretch the tunica and vice versa.
Yes you can target one over the other, but that doesn’t mean the non-target area isnt also being affected

Personally I could not care less what is being stretched so long as my dick is getting longer, but thats just me

As I said before, for years I haven’t done anything different than “Pulling your dick out of your body”, I felt that it hits the base of my dick and he was immediately much longer, especially flaccid, returned a bit afterwards, but I had definitely gains beyond 0.5 in. I grew from 13 to 17 cm NBPEL. That’s the facts in my case. And the tunica needs much more and different effort than just pulling your dick. That’s why I’m convinced for my case that most of my gains came from ligament stretches. Might not apply to everybody of course.


Stats: 06/2011: BPEL: 13 cm; MSEG: 10 cm; 04/2022: BPEL: 20 cm; MSEG: 14 cm

Goal would be: BPEL: 20 cm => reached 03/2022; MSEG: 15 cm

Bangel77's Journey More pictures: Post full body pics here (p. 216)

Originally Posted by igigi
No, because ligaments are not penis. Again, you can have 1 meter of ligaments, you will only have the same penis to penetrate. No difference. If gains stop, you have to address the septum.

Ligaments are not penis. That is true.

Ligaments do have an effect on the penis though. That is also true.

Do they limit the length of the penis at all?

Let me know if Im correct guys.

Hanging good for stretching out ligaments.

Pumping good for TUNICA.
?


Start: APRIL 2022: 5 NBPEL X 4.5' Girth

JUNE 2022: 5.5 NBPEL X 4.5' Girth

GOAL: 7.5 NBPEL X 5.5 Girth

The truth is you can´t separate ligament and tunica gains. If you hang straight down you will get ligament and tunica gains. Straight down might deform the ligaments to a greater percentage but you will also get tunica gains. Let us not be so closed minded to think that you can target to such extent that you have one but not the other.

As far as the word “growth” , you are NOT growing your penis. You are deforming tissue.

Ligaments are much easier to deform. Tunica is much harder.

FYI, depending on your genetics, most men have 40% inner penis (hidden penis). Some races tend to have much less. Those of African decent tend to have the penis anchored farther out.

The end all of PE is to max the ligaments and to pull out as much inner penis (stretch as much of the inner penis)

We are all in search of making more of what we got usable penis. Make sense?

Let's define our terms

I feel like we’re all confusing each other right now. Let’s define our terms.

Tunica Gains: Gains made by making the penis bigger. They make your dick longer when it’s pointed straight out, <and> when it’s pointed straight up.

Ligament Gains: Gains made by exposing more of the penis. They make your dick longer when it’s pointed straight out, <but not> when it’s pointed straight up.

Bangel and A69, can you guys explain what you mean when you say your gains are mostly ligament? A bit of your gains should be from straightening, but what are the rest? Are you moving the anchor point of the penis or are you just allowing the inner penis to be stretched? Are your gains still there when your dick is pointed straight up?


Then again, I'm a virgin so anything I say might be completely incorrect.

I’m pulling out my inner penis right now, wow there’s so much! Now I can finally get that elite international spy job, last time I lost out by not being able to complete one of the naked training simulations where they expect you to beat all of the opponents without a weapon, but now that I have something to always use as a whip, I think it will be really easy! Thanks everyone for this info.

Originally Posted by AndyB123
Ligaments are not penis. That is true.

Ligaments do have an effect on the penis though. That is also true.

Do they limit the length of the penis at all?

No. Guys who have never touched their ligaments have an erection that points upwards. It has zero implications in their penis size or performance. Penis size is determined by penis, not by ligaments or skin.

Large ligaments might make it hang lower, but that is not a bigger penis. Is just showing more internal penis when hanging low. But as soon as you stick it in, the pubic bone will stop you. Ligaments become useless at that point.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Originally Posted by Chonky

Ligament Gains: Gains made by exposing more of the penis. They make your dick longer when it’s pointed straight out, <but not> when it’s pointed straight up.

People seem to keep talking about ligament/tunica as an either/or proposition, but it isnt

The ligaments are attached to the bucks fascia which is connect to the tunica. Stretching the ligaments can allow more of the internal penis to be visible.

This is what I believed happened to me.

Gains are there all the time when erect, doesn’t matter what position my dick is pointing.

Originally Posted by Chonky

Bangel and A69, can you guys explain what you mean when you say your gains are mostly ligament? A bit of your gains should be from straightening, but what are the rest? Are you moving the anchor point of the penis or are you just allowing the inner penis to be stretched? Are your gains still there when your dick is pointed straight up?

I have not done any real PE for over 10 years and as a result I have lost about 3/4” in length

However, I still have a “step” in girth at the same spot where I had when I stopped PEing many years ago.

This leads me to believe that the gains that I made in “extending” my inner penis (be that from ligaments or whatever) is still there, but any gains that I made stretching the tunica are lost

Originally Posted by A69
Gains are there all the time when erect, doesn’t matter what position my dick is pointing.

As I suspected, it was just a terminology issue. Your loose ligaments allowed your inner penis to lengthen/stretch. We should come up with a term that describes this better. “Ligament-Allowed Gains”?


Then again, I'm a virgin so anything I say might be completely incorrect.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:40 PM.