Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Start again.

Start again.

So after a long time I was doing PE but I didn’t stick to it enough(i didn’t gain).I had a lot of exams and other things to do.So now I want to start again.This will be my routine 2 days on 1 off,10 min warm up with a hot towel after i do some stretches all direction like 4 sets that means 36 min holding 1 direction 1 min.Some side to side stretch like 200 and after wet jelq 12 min and I finish with a hot shower or again hot towel 10 min.

Welcome back. I personally would recommend to start with half of what you have said. That way you can see how it goes and add time when need be.

When I am working my way back in I usually start with 10 minutes stretch and 5 minutes jelq. It is easy to over do things. Which can be frustrating because it does not lead to gains.

Slow and steady wins the race with PE endeavors.

Originally Posted by AndyB123
Welcome back. I personally would recommend to start with half of what you have said. That way you can see how it goes and add time when need be.

When I am working my way back in I usually start with 10 minutes stretch and 5 minutes jelq. It is easy to over do things. Which can be frustrating because it does not lead to gains.

Slow and steady wins the race with PE endeavors.

Okay thanks!

I just finish my first week,i just cut my routine from 80 min to 40min(20 min only warm up and warm down) and I start doing edge sometimes.

Welcome back. Don’t forget to add heat to your workouts, many are seeing results with heat-oriented workouts.


Initial: APR/19 BPEL16(6,3)x13,5(5,3)

Current: NOV/21 BPEL18,3(7,2)x13,5(5,3)

Originally Posted by freelancer911

Welcome back. Don’t forget to add heat to your workouts, many are seeing results with heat-oriented workouts.

I do 20 min

Originally Posted by David3131
So after a long time I was doing PE but I didn’t stick to it enough(i didn’t gain).I had a lot of exams and other things to do.So now I want to start again.This will be my routine 2 days on 1 off,10 min warm up with a hot towel after i do some stretches all direction like 4 sets that means 36 min holding 1 direction 1 min.Some side to side stretch like 200 and after wet jelq 12 min and I finish with a hot shower or again hot towel 10 min.

I haven’t noticed that more time spent on PE sessions adversely affect gains, quite on the contrary.

I also didn’t make rest until I had to, no arbitrary rule for resting, and when I did rest I also did piss pulls just like on PE days.

This (piss pulls, google it) really made me gain lenght like crazy, if you are too thin compared to lenght don’t do it, I had to stop doing them in order for my girth to catch up.

My references: from 16 cm BPEL to 20.8 cm and from 12 cm girth to 14.3 in a year, also I didn’t use heat as it made dick too sensitive which makes me ejaculate and lower EQ which is bad for girth gains and mood.

I just done my 3 weeks no difference yet,I don’t masturbate anymore,sometimes when i have more time I add 1 more set of stretching and +5 min jelq.And my routine is 10 min warm up 3 sets stretching 30 seconds,6 min wet jelq and 10 warm down

1 month done got some good eq still the same routine

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Sound Familiar/Should I start Again?JYDInjuries and Treatments201-06-2010 06:20 PM
Start of summer, start of a new routinedelaware2Penis Enlargement006-21-2008 09:09 PM
Dam, I noticed some red dots after my first pump, when can i start again?crashdummiePenis Pumps507-30-2004 07:55 PM
If you had to start all over again...quijjibooPenis Enlargement611-24-2003 04:33 AM
Looking to start PE againKawasakiMattPenis Enlargement407-26-2003 05:09 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:51 PM.