Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Chemical PE Thread

What’s the actual PE exercise protocol when utilizing chem PE? Do you clamp on days you’re not injecting or just use the prolonged erections as its own form of exercise?

Curious what people did or are doing that are utilitizing chem PE.


5/14 - 5.5"BPEL, 4.5"MEG

Current - 7.5"BPEL, 5.25"MEG

I did research a lot this question.

Those who did follow the protocol directly from Doctor Adams like Stagestop have said that the doctor only required 30 minutes of manual stretching.

Ronniel, a chempe pioneer, OTOH, was a big jelqing practitioner.

OMG! Was doing no PE workout AFAIK.

Chempe is more an art than a science.. There is probably as many answers as there are chemPE practitioner. The practice seems to have faded a lot anyway.

Originally Posted by promiplay
I did research a lot this question.

Those who did follow the protocol directly from Doctor Adams like Stagestop have said that the doctor only required 30 minutes of manual stretching.

Ronniel, a chempe pioneer, OTOH, was a big jelqing practitioner.

OMG! Was doing no PE workout AFAIK.

Chempe is more an art than a science.. There is probably as many answers as there are chemPE practitioner. The practice seems to have faded a lot anyway.

Thanks for the insight.

I would have thought chem PE would be more popular and mainstream now since it is easily obtainable. For one, some telemed services are offering trimix however a rather expensive route.

I may just pursue the telemed route unless I find a cheaper and safe alternative.


5/14 - 5.5"BPEL, 4.5"MEG

Current - 7.5"BPEL, 5.25"MEG

I also would have thought that Chemical PE would be more popular.

TriMix and PGE1 is not so hard to get. Would like to see this thread more alive!

There is a reason these kind of approaches have faded. There are not much success stories.

Yes PGE 1 is easily available but yet again where are the gainers. People are trying to emulate priapism events to grow their units with a really poor returns.

Erections are used as vehicle when using growth factors or relaxin etc. By itself PGE1 induced erections are pretty useless in PE.

Otherwise there should be lots of big dicks within severe ED groups.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)


Last edited by Kyrpa : 11-05-2019 at .

Chem PE

Originally Posted by mewrongway
I also would have thought that Chemical PE would be more popular.
TriMix and PGE1 is not so hard to get. Would like to see this thread more alive!

Popularity vs unverifiable potential results = fear of habitually having to stick a needle into your penis.

So I got a prescription for Trimix and will start my Chem PE journey here in the next couple of days. I will inject 3x a week. I’m also on TRT (80mg test E/week) and will be using GHRP-2, GHRH, TB-500, and BPC-157 along with the occasional PDE-5 inhibitor. Financially I should be able to do this for over 12 months, hopefully 18.

I’d like to add relaxin but I’m unable to find a source as of yet.

My unclarity is for the non-chemical PE routine. I will continue to hang about 2 lbs for an hour+ (lighter weight works like a charm for me) the days I’m not using trimix. I’d still like to clamp so wouldn’t it make more sense to do a full clamping session, THEN inject trimix post clamping session? That way you get a prolonged erection at an already expanded state.

Obviously I’ll get the trimix dose titrated for a 2-4 hour erection before starting a non-chemical PE routine along side.

Lots to go over before I start but I will keep a daily journal of starting stats, dosages, and protocol. IF, and that’s a big if, I end up gaining anything substantial, I’ll make sure to post on thunders. Whether here or on it’s own thread.

-Jazz Hands


5/14 - 5.5"BPEL, 4.5"MEG

Current - 7.5"BPEL, 5.25"MEG

Originally Posted by Jazz Hands
Thanks for the insight.

I would have thought chem PE would be more popular and mainstream now since it is easily obtainable. For one, some telemed services are offering trimix however a rather expensive route.

I may just pursue the telemed route unless I find a cheaper and safe alternative.

Did you end up getting your trimix from a doctor or telemed? Also what part of the pubic area are you injecting your GHRP am afraid of hitting a vein? Hope your experiment goes smooth

Originally Posted by shrimpingsnacks
Did you end up getting your trimix from a doctor or telemed? Also what part of the pubic area are you injecting your GHRP am afraid of hitting a vein? Hope your experiment goes smooth

I ended up going the telemed route since I didn’t want go through the trouble of finding a urologist in my insurance network as of yet. The trimix injections are relatively painless.

I am injecting the BPC-157 and TB500 in the fat pad. The GHRP and GHRH I am pinning in the abdomen and lovehandle area. Boy does the fat pad area hurt the most to inject, much much more than the trimix injection site.

I’m keeping a detailed log and will report back every 3 months or so.

-Jazz Hands


5/14 - 5.5"BPEL, 4.5"MEG

Current - 7.5"BPEL, 5.25"MEG

Originally Posted by Jazz Hands
I ended up going the telemed route since I didn’t want go through the trouble of finding a urologist in my insurance network as of yet. The trimix injections are relatively painless.

I am injecting the BPC-157 and TB500 in the fat pad. The GHRP and GHRH I am pinning in the abdomen and lovehandle area. Boy does the fat pad area hurt the most to inject, much much more than the trimix injection site.

I’m keeping a detailed log and will report back every 3 months or so.

-Jazz Hands

Thanks good luck mate!

Originally Posted by Jazz Hands
I ended up going the telemed route since I didn’t want go through the trouble of finding a urologist in my insurance network as of yet. The trimix injections are relatively painless.

I am injecting the BPC-157 and TB500 in the fat pad. The GHRP and GHRH I am pinning in the abdomen and lovehandle area. Boy does the fat pad area hurt the most to inject, much much more than the trimix injection site.

I’m keeping a detailed log and will report back every 3 months or so.

-Jazz Hands

Why don´t you go with intramuscular shots with all substances to avoid the painful shots. Subcutaneous shots are usually more painful with every substance.

If I was you I would take the GHRH out as it is pretty useless if you have normal GH level and not suffering of any kind of deficiency.
Continuing with GHRP-2 for few weeks and then going for to test the serum IGF-1 level. If the IGF-1 is not elevated significantly as I strongly predict not continuing with GHRP either.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)


Last edited by Kyrpa : 11-11-2019 at .

Originally Posted by Kyrpa
Why don´t you go with intramuscular shots with all substances to avoid the painful shots. Subcutaneous shots are usually more painful with every substance.

If I was you I would take the GHRH out as it is pretty useless if you have normal GH level and not suffering of any kind of deficiency.
Continuing with GHRP-2 for few weeks and then going for to test the serum IGF-1 level. If the IGF-1 is not elevated significantly as I strongly predict not continuing with GHRP either.

I have 1 extra bottle of GHRH that I will finish out then drop due to your suggestion. I will get my IGF-1 tested in a month or so and will switch to shallow IM injections.

I am only injecting trimix 2 times a week and due to the soreness the following day, can only clamp once a week.

My routine as of now;
-Trimix Sunday & Thursday
-Clamp Tuesday
-Hanging 3-5 times a week
-Wearing 1-2 golf weights 8+ hours a day

-Jazz Hands


5/14 - 5.5"BPEL, 4.5"MEG

Current - 7.5"BPEL, 5.25"MEG

Originally Posted by Jazz Hands
I have 1 extra bottle of GHRH that I will finish out then drop due to your suggestion. I will get my IGF-1 tested in a month or so and will switch to shallow IM injections.

I am only injecting trimix 2 times a week and due to the soreness the following day, can only clamp once a week.

My routine as of now;
-Trimix Sunday & Thursday
-Clamp Tuesday
-Hanging 3-5 times a week
-Wearing 1-2 golf weights 8+ hours a day

-Jazz Hands

GHRP may work better in healthy adults according to some studies that´s why I mentioned.
These GH secretagogues work best administered in pulsative manner. Optimal would be more than one shot per day. Added to natural pulsing secretion at night taking one shot at morning and second in the afternoon or early in the evening. Therefor the IM shot is better than slowly releasing subcutaneous shot.

If you are able to get your circulating IGF-1 to the upper limit of the physiological range you are getting the most of it .
If you can get even slightly off the range you are the winner and having the therapy optimized. These substances can never beat the exogenous GH or IGF-1 use which can both multiply the circulating IGF-1 at their best .


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by Kyrpa
GHRP may work better in healthy adults according to some studies that´s why I mentioned.
These GH secretagogues work best administered in pulsative manner. Optimal would be more than one shot per day. Added to natural pulsing secretion at night taking one shot at morning and second in the afternoon or early in the evening. Therefor the IM shot is better than slowly releasing subcutaneous shot.

If you are able to get your circulating IGF-1 to the upper limit of the physiological range you are getting the most of it .
If you can get even slightly off the range you are the winner and having the therapy optimized. These substances can never beat the exogenous GH or IGF-1 use which can both multiply the circulating IGF-1 at their best .

I’m taking a shot right before bed then one upon waking of the GHRP, GHRH only at night. I’ll get tested after a couple of weeks and if I’m not satisfied, I’ll increase to 3 shots. If I’m still not happy with the results of 3 daily shots, I may switch to IGF-1 LR3 if financially feasible.

I’m hoping that with the addition of peptides and trimix that platueas are a thing of the past. Only time will tell.

Thanks for your input.

-Jazz Hands


5/14 - 5.5"BPEL, 4.5"MEG

Current - 7.5"BPEL, 5.25"MEG

Hello-

Apologies because I’m sure this has been covered earlier in this thread.

I understand from bodybuilding steroid forums that peptides are systemically absorbed. I.e. You could inject into your belly rather than fat pad. Are we certain you need to inject the peptides into the fat pad?

What dosages / frequencies is everyone using for TB-500 and BPC-157?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:31 AM.