Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

All Day Cock Ring For Amazing Girth Gains

I stack 3 of these up on my cock and it acts as a streching tool. It doesn’t allow my cock to retract back to the body.

No Turtled dick!

Originally Posted by piercedkeith
I stack 3 of these up on my cock and it acts as a streching tool. It doesn’t allow my cock to retract back to the body.

Perfect application!

Originally Posted by piercedkeith

I stack 3 of these up on my cock and it acts as a streching tool. It doesn’t allow my cock to retract back to the body.

What kind or brand of rings do you use?

LG Girth Bands

Originally Posted by Porcelain Princ
What kind or brand of rings do you use?

They really are not rings… they are silicon bands that are 1 3/4” long, and come in four sizes that are measured from the internal diameter.

Attached Images
LGH Girth Bands.jpg
(687.3 KB, 582 views)
IMG_2343.jpg
(496.6 KB, 545 views)

Originally Posted by LGHanger
They really are not rings.. They are silicon bands that are 1 3/4” long, and come in four sizes that are measured from the internal diameter.

Heh LG, not a bad idea I have one or two of these at home they came with a vac hanger and I never really liked using em with the vac hanger, could be good actually for ADS, I also like the idea of multiple cock rings, better than having them sitting in ma drawers/ cupboard! Put them to use


21/09/2019. 6.2 inches bone pressed erect length.

Short-term goal 24/12/2019

7inches bone pressed erect length

Originally Posted by LGHanger
They really are not rings… they are silicon bands that are 1 3/4” long, and come in four sizes that are measured from the internal diameter.

Like the idea. Who sells them.

LGH Girth Bands

Originally Posted by Italian10inch
Like the idea. Who sells them.

LGhangerLLc.com
2nd page of “products”.

I’ve got a question for LG-Hanger
About his girth bands ..

“Generally speaking the size of your erect penis girth will determine the best size sleeve for you.
The circumference girth measurement or the diameter around your penis below the glans is where I suggest the measurement be taken”

So should this measurement be the narrowest point below the glans ?

Originally Posted by BiggerFlaccid
I’ve got a question for LG-Hanger
About his girth bands ..

“Generally speaking the size of your erect penis girth will determine the best size sleeve for you.
The circumference girth measurement or the diameter around your penis below the glans is where I suggest the measurement be taken”

So should this measurement be the narrowest point below the glans ?

Measure where you’re going to wear it. If you’re eating it deep at the base, measure there.


Start 9/25/19 - 6 3/4" BPEL -> 11/20/19 - 7" BPEL -> 9/1/20 - 7 1/4" BPEL -> trying to hit anything over 8" BPEL (only updating every 1/4" it's slow but it's working)

- You only have one dick. Don't break it.

- Give her an orgasm before you stick your prick in her.

Good advice

Originally Posted by Mr. Oxford
Measure where you’re going to wear it. If you’re eating it deep at the base, measure there.

I personally use a 1.125 at base and mid-shaft. Below glans I use 1”

Originally Posted by LGHanger
I personally use a 1.125 at base and mid-shaft. Below glans I use 1”

Do you ship to Brazil? I’m asking because I could not change the ship option to my country.

Any growers in here ?

Id like to try an all day ring to increase my flaccid size.

But I reading mixed options on its effect on Pe gains, some say it can actually hinder any permanent growth since it restricts blood flow. Could that be true.

I’ve so far gained about 5/8 in length since starting Pe, now gains have slowed down, so last thing I want to do is back track.

9 years thread 50pages thread, are there any reported results from this?

Tender Tape

Being on a budget has caused me to improvise. Not the best at it, but if you are looking for an all day cock ring you could try tender tape. I have used it many times. It sticks to itself and you can tighten or loosen to your liking. I think it works pretty well for a dollar.

Originally Posted by juifjuifjuif
9 years thread 50pages thread, are there any reported results from this?

I’d like to know as well. I’m currently using a cable clamp for extended periods but not all day and not at full clamp.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.