Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

All Day Cock Ring For Amazing Girth Gains

Sorry, I’m kinda coming in late to the conversation here but… I have been using cock rings for long periods to promote overall gains. I started a little over a year ago. I have sort of a progress report going in the Forum. Currently i’m using them 24-7 with pee breaks showers ect. I take the ball strap off for sex most of the time. I have had to stretch my nuts quite a bit since my sack was attached high from when I was 5” No worries tho, my wife can take it rings and all :)

First pics, thoughts and updates


1995 5" Bpel

2020 7.5" Bpel

Originally Posted by cammie77
Sorry, I’m kinda coming in late to the conversation here but… I have been using cock rings for long periods to promote overall gains. I started a little over a year ago. I have sort of a progress report going in the Forum. Currently i’m using them 24-7 with pee breaks showers ect. I take the ball strap off for sex most of the time. I have had to stretch my nuts quite a bit since my sack was attached high from when I was 5” No worries tho, my wife can take it rings and all :)

First pics, thoughts and updates

What happen if you stop using de ring? I think is just lymph fluid but I don’t know.

I’ve started using a set of thick rubber cock rings after my morning pump sessions with a heating pad it’s been helping a lot with fluid build up.


Started: 5.5" x 4" | Currently: 6.5" x 4.5" | Goal: 7" x 5"

The purpose of an ADC is to be somewhat engorged during the day. I go limp unless I start getting aroused. I have a 40mm (they don’t make one smaller in the primal kind) and it’s comfortable. Not too tight. Why am I not staying engorged?

Very interesting. I will look to implement this once I plateau and achieve solid length gains.

Originally Posted by determination
Interesting idea, but I would hate to write the protocol for a scientific study of it.

Hi! What has been your routine for this past year?


Initial=> Bpel: 6.75 Nbpel: 6.25 EG: 4.6 Current: Bpel: 6.9 Nbpel: 6.5

Post (girth) pumping: 5.25, Post (girth) pumping with c-ring: 5.5

Goal=> Pre-pump Nbel: 7.5 Eg: 5.5

So I got a cock ring but I don’t think it will work for the all day engorgement. Kind just felt/looked normal after I put it on (hard) and let myself go soft. Didn’t even feel very different while on. I just got the Bathmate and had ordered their rings along with it to try leaving it on after sessions but I don’t know if that’s going to work. (I got the bundle package of varying sizes and was the smallest one).

Is there a specific style anybody recommends for this type of thing? It seems like the rubber/silicone ring might not be the best as it will just adapt to your size at any given moment. I am more of a grower, not a shower, so is my flaccid just not big enough to take advantage of this strategy yet?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Really looking forward to a pump based routine with ring/clamp support.

Thanks!


Initial=> Bpel: 6.75 Nbpel: 6.25 EG: 4.6 Current: Bpel: 6.9 Nbpel: 6.5

Post (girth) pumping: 5.25, Post (girth) pumping with c-ring: 5.5

Goal=> Pre-pump Nbel: 7.5 Eg: 5.5

Originally Posted by PerrinG
So I got a cock ring but I don’t think it will work for the all day engorgement. Kind just felt/looked normal after I put it on (hard) and let myself go soft. Didn’t even feel very different while on. I just got the Bathmate and had ordered their rings along with it to try leaving it on after sessions but I don’t know if that’s going to work. (I got the bundle package of varying sizes and was the smallest one).

Is there a specific style anybody recommends for this type of thing? It seems like the rubber/silicone ring might not be the best as it will just adapt to your size at any given moment. I am more of a grower, not a shower, so is my flaccid just not big enough to take advantage of this strategy yet?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Really looking forward to a pump based routine with ring/clamp support.

Thanks!

I have tried out many many cockrings and I have found the best so far is actually ordering the verity pack of silicone sleeves for anti turtling from zen hanger. I got mine through eBay. They have different diameters and even different softnesses. These are nice because you just cut a strip off to make a cockring. You can fold it over 2 or 3 times if you want it tighter or cut it thinner if you want it looser. Plus they coke 8 or 9 inches long so if you cut a 1” strip to use as a c ring and it breaks after a few weeks you can just cut another strip off, so you potentially get 8 or so out of one sleeve. This is by far the most adjustable method I have found.


Started: 7.7ish MSEG= 5.

Current: BPEL = 8. MSEG = 5.5. Flaccid = 6.25 bone pressed (1/2021)

Goal: BPEL = 8.5. MSEG = 6.25. Flaccid = 7. (12/2022)

I’ve been contemplating getting a c ring. I’m curious if one would benefit length gains as well. I would be using a glans ring in addition.

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether a c ring would be beneficial to a length focus workout?


Starting Stats - BPFSL: 13cm, BPEL: 13.5cm

Current Stats - BPFSL: 15.4cm, BPEL: 14.6cm

All stats are pre warmup. Starting Stats taken on 8/20, restarted with those same stats 2/21 due to lack of dedication.

Primal Ring In use 247

Originally Posted by Audi561
Okay well I’ve been thinking, after reading certain posts lately about girth.

In the 2010 results thread Kabous posted about how he wore a cock ring for long periods of time, just loosely I believe it was to keep a semi engorged flaccid. Then a certain new gentleman to the forum commented;

I very much agree with this idea, the concept sounds intriguing and in some of the noticeable girth gainers I’ve read about here they do have things in common.

Kabous who reportedly gained 1.8 inches in girth did his routine as follows.

Girtha, when he clamped he’d let the erection subside and stay engorged with the clamp, repeating sets all day and he gained amazingly. Then there was Clubber who used a cock ring after his work outs to keep a semi going.

Then there are these strippers in videos who have really big girths, you’ll notice many of them have a cloth wrap around their package to keep the engorgement. This is speculation but I’m sure many have developed in size because of this.

I believe the optimum way to gain girth is to push the tunica to it’s limits, getting the maximum expansion by clamping would probably be the most efficient way but certainly pumping or high erection jelqing could be tried. Then simply using something like a cock ring quite loosely to keep the unit enlarged in a semi erect state. Obviously it can’t be to tight or no fresh blood can go into the penis resulting in tissue death.

Now my major worry is becoming reliant on the cock ring. Perhaps wearing it for to long will leave the wearer unable to achieve a hard erection with a cock ring. But Kabous reported an increase in EQ and as far as I know other people who have tried this haven’t reported problems.

Since I’m not purely targeting girth at the moment I will probably just wear it for a few hours in the evening along with what I’m already doing to see if it makes a difference.

Could anyone suggest what sort I should use? Maybe post an eBay link or something for an example.

I agree the ring does work! I use a Primal ergonomic ring. I started at 45mm inside diameter cock ring. I wore that 24/7 for about a year. Sleep and all. Then took a break for about 6 months. No ring at all. After my break, I went to put my ring back on, and it would go on but pretty darn uncomfortable. Even my balls were hard to get through it.

So I bought a 50mm and now that one fits just like my 45mm ring used to. So after 24/7 wear of the 45mm, breaking for 6 months, my girth healed and grew to 50mm. So yes wearing a cock ring 24/7 does.work. I tried both 45mm and 50mm when I started this, the 50mm used to slowly slip down and rest on my balls like a ball stretcher. So I wore the 45mm and it stayed up firm around the base of my cock and balls.

Now the 50mm does just that. The same as my 45mm used to. Fits great! I also during the day, bathroom use, after a shower, I always fork my fingers, hold the head of my cock, and crank the ring back as far as it will go. Reach under your balls, do the same crank the ring back till all of your sack is through the ring. Keep it snug against your pubic bone. At first it gets sore under the ring. But your body in time will acclimate to it. I Love it.

BigDaddy.


Last edited by PiercedBigDaddy : 04-24-2021 at . Reason: Forgot some comments.

Hey all,

First post here! This place has blown my mind. Such a supportive community! Anyways, I had been struggling to get from 4.8” MEG to 5”, but just last week I started wearing one of those (silicon sleeves that come with a pump) right after jelquing. This gave some really good expansion, up 5.25” MEG. I wore it in 10 to 15 minute sessions for about an hour or two. Anyways this week I measured after taking a few days off and sure enough I was at 5” MEG. Just a little bit of encouragement for those in a similar situation! And I must say the jump from 4.8 to 5 is noticeably bigger.

Originally Posted by Simmonz
Hey all,
First post here! This place has blown my mind. Such a supportive community! Anyways, I had been struggling to get from 4.8” MEG to 5”, but just last week I started wearing one of those (silicon sleeves that come with a pump) right after jelquing. This gave some really good expansion, up 5.25” MEG. I wore it in 10 to 15 minute sessions for about an hour or two. Anyways this week I measured after taking a few days off and sure enough I was at 5” MEG. Just a little bit of encouragement for those in a similar situation! And I must say the jump from 4.8 to 5 is noticeably bigger.

Interesting, and congrats! Can I ask what your routine is like, and do you wear the sleeve after pumping too?

Thanks

Originally Posted by PiercedBigDaddy
I use a Primal ergonomic ring…

They are shaped similarly to this: ergocockring by jorch - Thingiverse

In case this is useful to someone with a 3D printer.


2013-01 6.50 x 4.75 || 2013-03 6.75 x 4.75 || 2013-07 7.00 x 5.25 || 2013-12 7.00 x 5.50

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 AM.