Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Decon Break That Lasted A Year. New Goal Starting And Log

Decon Break That Lasted A Year. New Goal Starting And Log

Hi TP,

Due to Covid, mental heath (hospitalised), separation and general life challenges, I have been not doing any PE since Oct or Nov 2020.

Last measurements were 18.25 x 13.25 (MEG is the smallest part of my penis. Base is 15 to 16 and head is almost 14. I’m considering calling it 14 on average)

18.25 x 13.25 = 7.25 x 5.25.

I’m going with the newbie routine. I’m also studying stress and strain. My theory is there is a sweet spot between not going hard enought and going to hard. Similar to stretching a muscle. Stretch to hard and it resists.

SB

Sorry to hear about your hospitalization. Glad you’re getting back in PE. Keep us posted.


IMAGE: Current 6-Inch-plus flaccid | IMAGE: 6 inch girth flaccid head | IMAGE: Ideal flaccid | IMAGE: Fulcrum stretch | IMAGE: 6.5 flaccid hang w/ ADS | IMAGE: Flaccid post-stretch | IMAGE: Hang balls | IMAGE: Big ballsack

Measurements - Flaccid Length (Non-Stretched): 6+ inches | Flaccid Shaft Girth: 5 inches | Flaccid Head Girth: 6 inches | Erect (BPEL) Length: 7-7/8 Inches; Erect Shaft Girth: 5.5 Inches | Erect Head Girth: 6.5 Inches

"Go and do likewise, gents."

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby
Hi TP,

Due to Covid, mental heath (hospitalised), separation and general life challenges, I have been not doing any PE since Oct or Nov 2020.

Last measurements were 18.25 x 13.25 (MEG is the smallest part of my penis. Base is 15 to 16 and head is almost 14. I’m considering calling it 14 on average)

18.25 x 13.25 = 7.25 x 5.25.

I’m going with the newbie routine. I’m also studying stress and strain. My theory is there is a sweet spot between not going hard enought and going to hard. Similar to stretching a muscle. Stretch to hard and it resists.

SB

I wish you a full foot of phallic apparatus. However, try to stay away from inventing “theories” and go with what is proven. It is good to use your common sense, and many times our gut feelings are right, but if you grab what gave results to others and apply it on yourself by the book, you will simply replicate those gains. Its a win win situation.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Originally Posted by Shaunbaby
Hi TP,

Due to Covid, mental heath (hospitalised), separation and general life challenges, I have been not doing any PE since Oct or Nov 2020.

Last measurements were 18.25 x 13.25 (MEG is the smallest part of my penis. Base is 15 to 16 and head is almost 14. I’m considering calling it 14 on average)

18.25 x 13.25 = 7.25 x 5.25.

I’m going with the newbie routine. I’m also studying stress and strain. My theory is there is a sweet spot between not going hard enought and going to hard. Similar to stretching a muscle. Stretch to hard and it resists.

SB

Do you think you lost any size due to the break?

I keep little decon becouse I got flu. I wanted masturbate and did mesure becouse it feel so small. I never been so small even before PE 😂 now I just taking break and not touching my penis. I start get beter EQ and morning woods. I try keep this decon over week then start again

How does it feel after one year ? What is the difference you feel, like if you were to compare it to a 2 week rest period. Have you been completely, completely off PE, no stretching or even edging ?

How does sex come into the strategical deconditioning world, isn’t sex a pretty intense type of workout for the penis as well ?

Welcome back, take it slow and steady with tons of heat.

Welcome back!
I’m sorry to hear about your hospitalization and I’m glad that you are doing better!

I have also been on an extended hiatus (let’s call it an extreme decon break :P) from PE for more than a year due to uhh… life :D . And then becoming a father almost a year ago.

I would like to start up again, as I think I may have lost a little of my previous gains.
I’m waiting on a new clear ruler (can’t find my old one) so that I can take accurate starting stats, and I don’t know exactly when I will find time for PE, but I’m excited to start again and try to regain any lost gains and make further progress.
I’m likewise thinking of starting with the newbie routine, and I’m even more convinced that heat before and during exercises is the ticket for permanent and continued growth. I still haven’t landed on a practical way of actualizing that, other than doing PE in the shower, but I don’t think the temp is high enough to heat the inner tissues of the penis adequately without burning your skin and being very uncomfortable in general.

Cheers to future gains!


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Originally Posted by igigi
I wish you a full foot of phallic apparatus. However, try to stay away from inventing “theories” and go with what is proven. It is good to use your common sense, and many times our gut feelings are right, but if you grab what gave results to others and apply it on yourself by the book, you will simply replicate those gains. Its a win win situation.

Well said…agreed.


Start: BPEL: 7” MSEG: 5" | Current: BPEL: 8.25” MSEG: 5.75" | Goal: BPEL: 8.5” MSEG: 6"

1st Goal: 7.5" x 5.5" | Achieved: 01/15/2021 | 2nd Goal: 8.25 x 5.75 | Achieved: 05/19/2021

Progress Pics: Road to 8x6 | My Log: Daros PE Notes and Progress Reports | Routine: Hanging with FIRe

Hello there,

Have you had any gains prior to the break? If so, how much did you lose in a year?

Originally Posted by fork_001
Do you think you lost any size due to the break?

I’ll check and get back to you. I know girth is the same.

Originally Posted by penewbie
Hello there,

Have you had any gains prior to the break? If so, how much did you lose in a year?

Over 10 plus years I gained about 1 inch in girth and maybe 1 cm in length. As above, girth is solid. I need to check length. Covid kilos and work from screen have not been kind.

I’m trying to loose belly fat. While I know it shouldn’t matter, I have a tantric retreat in May and I would feel more comfortable if I was a bit more in shape. And it would be healthier, which is more impotant.

Shaun

Originally Posted by igigi
I wish you a full foot of phallic apparatus. However, try to stay away from inventing “theories” and go with what is proven. It is good to use your common sense, and many times our gut feelings are right, but if you grab what gave results to others and apply it on yourself by the book, you will simply replicate those gains. Its a win win situation.

Yes and no.

Yes, tried and true Newbie routine.

Strain idea actually came from your experiments with Ultra sound. It also came from me clamping as tight as possible, 9 clicks, and seeing no gains. So a combination of tried and true while listening to my dick.

BTW, I believe you will get to 12 inches. Just a matter of time.

Originally Posted by train spot
How does it feel after one year ? What is the difference you feel, like if you were to compare it to a 2 week rest period. Have you been completely, completely off PE, no stretching or even edging ?
How does sex come into the strategical deconditioning world, isn’t sex a pretty intense type of workout for the penis as well ?

What is this sex you speak of? I’m separated during a pandemic.

LOL

SB

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Back after an 8 year decon break...can I expect gains with the Newbie RoutineMr. FPenis Enlargement2108-29-2019 03:43 PM
Getting back to PE after one year decon break... Worried about my unit (Young PE)SS_HungvillePenis Enlargement Basics911-17-2018 12:24 AM
Year Long Decon Break, Hard Flaccid Or Tough Tunica?duddyLongdongPenis Enlargement Basics002-19-2017 10:26 PM
Lasted very long once, but only that once! :(ExochicoMen's Sexual Health1405-07-2007 08:33 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08 PM.