Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Not doing PE cause of erections

Not doing PE cause of erections

Hi guys , the 1st time I looked at PE was more than 10 years ago, I was 16 and the Italian forum was just a translated list of exercises from Marinera ( was a good member and donator ).

In all these years I did PE sporadically cause I’ve been doing stretches wrong and wasn’t getting results.

Long story short I can’t do stretches cause my penis gets erected super quickly , has somebody had a similar problem ?

This always prevented me to be consistent with stretches , wich is the only way I gained a few mm


Started october 2011 :

BPEL 13.5 MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

Today : BPEL 14.3 ,MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

Originally Posted by andrea_pe
…Long story short I can’t do stretches cause my penis gets erected super quickly , has somebody had a similar problem ?
This always prevented me to be consistent with stretches , wich is the only way I gained a few mm

Hey andrea— That shouldn’t be a problem for other PE exercises that can give you length. I’d do some clamps (uli clamps), erect jelqs, and invest in a pump. All of those exercises will increase both girth and length, and actually benefit from a tendency for natural blood flow into the penis. When the penis gets tired from those exercises, you could try some stretches. Remember to pace yourself and don’t overwork your unit— by far the #1 problem from PEers that leads to injury and lack of gains. You could also try masturbating before PE to see if this calms your unit down a bit. :) Good luck,
WM


"If you build it, she will cum." --Growth of Dreams

Originally Posted by wowmaker

Hey andrea— That shouldn’t be a problem for other PE exercises that can give you length. I’d do some clamps (uli clamps), erect jelqs, and invest in a pump. All of those exercises will increase both girth and length, and actually benefit from a tendency for natural blood flow into the penis. When the penis gets tired from those exercises, you could try some stretches. Remember to pace yourself and don’t overwork your unit— by far the #1 problem from PEers that leads to injury and lack of gains. You could also try masturbating before PE to see if this calms your unit down a bit. :) Good luck,

WM

Thank’s man , but the problem is that clamps if I remember correctly pull hard on the penis , I did super hard stretches before ( like clamps ) and didn’t gained a 1/8 ” .

I gained thank’s to Marinera that said that stretching should be gentle , the penis need to ” follow ” the stretch and not resist.

I’ve read that people gain girth from clamps , I don’t need it now , only lenght.

I have problems with condoms , at 5’5” 14 eg the standard ones kill my EQ , I didn’t even know 5’5” needed special condoms until a girl said it to me.

And other problem is that i need at least 30 minutes to masturbate 😂😂


Started october 2011 :

BPEL 13.5 MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

Today : BPEL 14.3 ,MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

Jelqing didn’t work on you?


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Latest 8.2” x 5.1” (5.3" BEG)

My pictures

Originally Posted by Lenny

Jelqing didn’t work on you?

I don’t do Jelqs cause my erections gets so strong it almost hurt , not kidding.

I was 19 at the time ,even at 22-23 they were almost painful.

Anyway as I said going above 5’5” 14cm eg can be even counter productive IMHO , as far as orals, finding condoms ( 15cm 6” you need to go online or go home,at 14 I can still find them in stores ) doing anal etc ..

It’s mostly ego ( I would love to have a 6.2” girth, but getting condoms would be impossible ).

So I avoid anything that gives me girth.


Started october 2011 :

BPEL 13.5 MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

Today : BPEL 14.3 ,MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

Surely you can find bigger condoms online. Dig around the forum and you will be able to find threads about larger condoms.

About stretching and similar exercises, against all odds, they still can promote minor growth in girth. An generic and well known example, hanging and base girth.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Latest 8.2” x 5.1” (5.3" BEG)

My pictures

Isn’t hanging the same as clamping ?

I’ve been off the forum for so many years I forgot :)


Started october 2011 :

BPEL 13.5 MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

Today : BPEL 14.3 ,MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

My penis is 14 cm circumference, an I found brands that makes large condoms. «Pasante» has condoms King size which is 60 mm flat lying rolled out on a table, which means 120mm around + stretch. Super King is 69mm flat (138mm around) which is the widest condoms made.

Another brand, «My Size» also makes condoms that are 60 mm, and 69mm + a model inbetween, 64mm. My Size condoms are also longer than Pasante’s, 223mm vs 210mm.

I tried the two largest models, and found that 64mm wide fit my penis best and is most comfortable to wear at 14 cm circumference, but you’ll have to try them out yourself to find the model that fit your penis best.

Originally Posted by norwegian wood

Another brand, «My Size» also makes condoms that are 60 mm, and 69mm + a model inbetween, 64mm. My Size condoms are also longer than Pasante’s, 223mm vs 210mm.

I tried the two largest models, and found that 64mm wide fit my penis best and is most comfortable to wear at 14 cm circumference, but you’ll have to try them out yourself to find the model that fit your penis best.

Thank’s man , I’ve already read different opinions online on pasante king size and mysize 64 mm and they are spot on on what you say.

I’ve ordered 64mm and the package should arrive today :)

But I think you commented in the wrong topic 😁


Started october 2011 :

BPEL 13.5 MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

Today : BPEL 14.3 ,MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

I just answered to post #5 😉

Originally Posted by norwegian wood

I just answered to post #5 😉

Oh okok sorry 😁 but still you need to get them online, no pharmacy has them.


Started october 2011 :

BPEL 13.5 MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

Today : BPEL 14.3 ,MSEG 14 BEG 14.5

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Is it normal for erections to be smaller than normal after a PE sessionchupacabra23Penis Enlargement Basics508-27-2009 11:32 PM
PE weights vs. ErectionsShyMplsMalePenis Hangers1111-09-2005 01:34 PM
1 Week Off PE, Still Somewhat Weak Erections, Etc.W.B.H.Penis Enlargement307-29-2005 03:03 PM
Tip for guys whos Erections get in the way of PE.GoManPenis Enlargement811-01-2003 07:21 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:04 AM.