Penis Enlargement Breakthrough: Micro Stretching
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. The human penis is a physically tough organ: it’s designed to withstand the rigours of penetration when erect but spends the majority of it’s time flaccid and malleable to avoid potential for injury. We know from Diane Kelly’s research that the penis has a hydrostatic skeletal structure with the unusual feature of the fibre arrangement being longitudinal to and transverse to the penis, rather like latitude and longitude lines would appear if the world was penis shaped. This is what gives the penis it’s strength with a hard erection and why jelqing is done at a lower erection level. Understanding this, we can tell that possibly the least effective method of PE would be at 100% erect and that the strength of the penis increases dramatically as this level is approached.
Understanding the penile skeleton seems key to effective penis enlargement. We need to work on penis enlargement with the penis in a position to resist our attempts as little as possible. This may be why fulcrum stretches seem effective, we are distorting the penis from it’s natural state and potentially realigning the fibres in a manner where it is least able to resist. So if one fulcrum is good, what about multiple fulcrums and what about stretching each section of the penis individually.
This is where it gets simple. An accordion provides the real world template for a new style of penis enlargement micro-stretching device which I’ve decided to call the Memcordian.
Fabrication of Memcordian is simplicity itself. You will need
- Two pieces of thin plywood or strong plastic around 2-3” longer than your length and 2-3” wider than your width (not girth)
- 4 Long boot laces
- Strong thick cloth that has some give
- PVA or similar glue
Tools required are
- A saw
- A drill
- A clamp (optional)
- Mark 1” sections across your ply or plastic and cut, to create multiple 1” lengths 2-3” wider than your penis.
- Drill two holes in each section about half inch in from the side and central within the 1”. It may be easiest to clamp the sections stacked together and drill through all in one go.
- Arrange the pieces back in their original shape
- Cut some cloth to completely cover the wood or plastic
- Glue the cloth to the wood or plastic
- After drying pierce through the cloth at the drill points
- Repeat for the second piece of wood or plastic (or manufacture in parallel)
At this stage you should have two pieces of wood or plastic with cloth glued to them that should allow a good amount of movement between the 1” sections.
- Place the two pieces together cloth to cloth, seperated by something larger than your penis (a block of wood will do)
- Very loosely lace down one side using a diagonal pattern, like the drill holes are the eyelets of a shoe.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Using the third and fourth laces, lace in a circle between the top and bottom holes.
Place the penis between the pieces of wood and tighten the diagonal laces until the penis is nicely squashed. It may take some time to pull the laces through nicely. With the penis nicely sandwiched, tighten the circular lace while encouraging the sections to concertina. Your penis should be squashed and in a zig zag shape. If you don’t feel a good stretch it’s likely that the diagonal laces need to be tightened more.
Leave for 20 minutes then release the circular lace. If after another 5 minutes your penis is cold, remove the device completely, otherwise tighten the circular lace again for another 20 minutes.
After a month or two you may find that your penis has grown too large for the device, so it’s probably a good plan to enlarge the dimensions to use your goal size rather than your current size.
Micro-stretching produces a very different effect to many other devices and you may find that 2-3 uses per day is the maximum you feel you can do.
Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.