Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The road back to where I began - Post PMMA

123

Originally Posted by Toothman
You may have said this before….how much pmma did you have placed in total?

I had 18 HA then 10 of bellafill. Mine was placed 10-3 o’clock on top.

A lot.. Total , around 120ml. I ended up after 3 sessions with a 7.5” girth. Had I performed post op care better, it may have turned out different, but I did not do my part as I should have. Some folks may not think my penis looks bad, but to me, I don’t like the look.


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 6" NBPEL x 6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

I will post my 1st round comparison to start and my current pics under a thread in progress/pictures so folks can see where I’m starting from pre-procedure and going forward.


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 6" NBPEL x 6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

I have considered PMMA from Dr. C in TJ. I have some ties to socal and know two people who had that procedure done there and both are very happy with the results but he kept them both under 1” additional girth. Need to lose some weight and wanted to add about an inch in length before I considered doing the PMMA so thats why I am on here but for sure stories like this make me think fuck it let me just pump and hopefully I can avoid these shots all around. My goal is right at .9” additional girth so thats why after hearing he didnt like going over 1” additional girth I thought I might be a good candidate for it. Seems like the more girth you add this way the harder it is to do post op and the less likely it will look totally natural. Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by Hankreardon
I have considered PMMA from Dr. C in TJ. I have some ties to socal and know two people who had that procedure done there and both are very happy with the results but he kept them both under 1” additional girth. Need to lose some weight and wanted to add about an inch in length before I considered doing the PMMA so thats why I am on here but for sure stories like this make me think fuck it let me just pump and hopefully I can avoid these shots all around. My goal is right at .9” additional girth so that’s why after hearing he didn’t like going over 1” additional girth I thought I might be a good candidate for it. Seems like the more girth you add this way the harder it is to do post op and the less likely it will look totally natural. Thanks for sharing!

I think PMMA is great IF you stay reasonable with the amount you get (which I didn’t) and IF you perform good post PMMA massaging and maintenance until your collagen formation is complete (which I didn’t). Dr C will do you a solid I’m sure. Do yourself a favor and do significant amount of pumping prior to having PMMA, it will help make things easier and likely yield a better result (I didn’t follow that advice either).


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 6" NBPEL x 6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard
I think PMMA is great IF you stay reasonable with the amount you get (which I didn’t) and IF you perform good post PMMA massaging and maintenance until your collagen formation is complete (which I didn’t). Dr C will do you a solid I’m sure. Do yourself a favor and do significant amount of pumping prior to having PMMA, it will help make things easier and likely yield a better result (I didn’t follow that advice either).

Well I think for me to have the best results I need to drop my covid weight(about 70lbs in the past 1.5 years) which took away about 1.25” of NBPEL. My thinking is that if I do the PMMA now and lose the weight to get back to my normal lifetime weight will look pretty odd at the base. Plus I figure I am somewhere between 6.5-6.75” BPEL right now and If it takes me another year or so to lose that weight might be able to squeeze .75”-1” of length out if it. So that was my plan was to get those two things out of the way and then do the PMMA. However reading more and more on here it sounds like I might possibly gain that girth goal I have (.9” more girth) via pumping. Not totally decided either way but will give the pumping a real good shot for at least a year plus and see where I am at then and decide if I want to do the PMMA or not. Plus I figure that even if I do it if I have gained say .3-.4” of girth with the pump then thats half of the dose of pmma needed and might be far more likely to be a success.

I gained over an inch from a good jelq routine before I got PMMA


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 6" NBPEL x 6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard
I gained over an inch from a good jelq routine before I got PMMA

Over how long a time?

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard
I gained over an inch from a good jelq routine before I got PMMA

Whole shaft evenly gained girth?

[QUOTE=Trapezius]

Whole shaft evenly gained girth?

[/QUOTE

Yes, it gained evenly


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 6" NBPEL x 6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Richard

How did recent removal go?

Also can that be combined with penuma + PMMA?

Like imagine combinning length from the penuma implant and girth from the PMMA.


- 90% of people still won’t have the dedication to be consistent enough to produce more than newbie gains or they’ll follow gimmicks.

- 9.9% of people will just find enough valuable information to go a fair amount past newbie gains.

- 0.1% of people or less will research to find the optimal methods and have the dedication to play the long game. This small group will go on to building 2 - 4” of BPEL (if not more), leave the scene happy and pass the torch forward.

Originally Posted by fdersby8
Also can that be combined with penuma + PMMA?

Like imagine combinning length from the penuma implant and girth from the PMMA.

Terrible idea. The penuma isn’t going to give you any real length and is a gimmick device in that regard; they advertise that the weight of the implant will stretch your ligaments, giving you length over time. Actually laughable considering the weight of the implant is negligible and most men report length loss due to the scar tissue formation. I wouldn’t combine implants and fillers, you’re just asking for complications.

I’d much prefer getting length via manual PE exercising like hanging, stretching, jelqing, etc. — then proceeding with an experienced & qualified injector using certified medical-grade filler — IF phalloplasty was a route you were looking to take.


If you're ever considering a surgical (or non-surgical) route for penis enlargement:

PhalloBoards: A Forum Devoted to Penis Enlargement Surgery & Non-Surgical Procedures

Most doctors who do filler won’t touch you if you’ve had penuma done. And vise versa.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.