Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Way To Widening Your Penis

1234

The Way To Widening Your Penis

Hey guys,

I’ve been very curious about the widening of the penis. Does anyone have good info about this? I have a fairly good girth (5.6-5.9), but I feel it does as much as a 5 inch but wide penis. On top of that I’m uncircumcised so the vagina doesn’t experience the same friction as circumcised penises.
I know that just like me, some others have cylindrical penises such as thoughtfulgold, but no success stories, if any (detailed) stories at all regarding this subject.

Does anyone have any valuable info about this matter?


(06-2017):NBPEL: 6.3 MSEG: 4.8

Now: NBPEL: 6.7 MSEG: 5.9

I’ve been her for a bit and I’ve never seen it accomplished.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
I’ve been her for a bit and I’ve never seen it accomplished.

Damn. 😭
What about the clamping down with two flat surfaces? No proof of its success either?


(06-2017):NBPEL: 6.3 MSEG: 4.8

Now: NBPEL: 6.7 MSEG: 5.9

Originally Posted by Egotesticle

Damn. 😭

What about the clamping down with two flat surfaces? No proof of its success either?

How are you going to accomplish that, haha? When I read what you just wrote I get an image in my head of two surfaces flattening the penis which seems DANGEROUS. I have never heard of this theory so if you have more info on it please share, or explain the thinking behind it. Widening the penis would be great if it could be done safely. Saying that, isn’t it often widened when ones penis gains girth?


Start: BPEL - 5.7/5.9" (14.5-15cm) MSEG: 4.7" (12cm)

Current: BPEL - 7.2” (18.3 cm) MSEG: 5.2” - 5.275” (13.2/13.4) BaseEG: 5.63” (14.3cm)

Goal: NBPEL - 7.3" x MSEG 5.5" | Progress report Happypill's journey


Last edited by happypill : 04-14-2021 at .

Originally Posted by happypill
How are you going to accomplish that, haha? When I read what you just wrote I get an image in my head of two surfaces flattening the penis which seems DANGEROUS. I have never heard of this theory so if you have more info on it please share, or explain the thinking behind it. Widening the penis would be great if it could be done safely. Saying that, isn’t it often widened when ones penis gains girth?

I think titleist may be saying that you can’t just make it grow wide, it will grow proportionately in all directions when you gain girth.

Might an oblong cylinder with room for expansion on the sides force the tissue to expand only where it can? If the tissue can’t expand vertically, perhaps it will expand in the horizontal?

Search for ‘power jelq’ or ‘jelq device’. Some people claimed using that flattened their penis. Personally I think it’s a dangerous device that’s probably more likely to gash a hole in the side of your dick. If what they are saying is true though then a ‘rolling pin’ (another good search term) on a table might be a safer way to experiment.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by djrobins
I think titleist may be saying that you can’t just make it grow wide, it will grow proportionately in all directions when you gain girth.

Yes, that’s what I’m thinking as well. Forcing it to flatten, or widen, seems like a very dangerous practice.


Start: BPEL - 5.7/5.9" (14.5-15cm) MSEG: 4.7" (12cm)

Current: BPEL - 7.2” (18.3 cm) MSEG: 5.2” - 5.275” (13.2/13.4) BaseEG: 5.63” (14.3cm)

Goal: NBPEL - 7.3" x MSEG 5.5" | Progress report Happypill's journey

I too was curious about that but I don’t think it can be done safely.

Looking at the anatomy of the penis, the corpus cavernosa (the two chambers on top) is what you would be targeting for width.

Practices that would target them in a flattening manner would put pressure on the corpus sponginosum. That’s not necessarily a bad thing but you would be trying to balance the two cavernosa chambers on top of the sponginosum and achieve even pressure on the cavernosa.

That would be pretty hard to do. I’ve tried it. Counter squeezes, the rolling pin method. Both feel unsafe and can’t be performed in a controlled manner. Some people have done it but it’s definitely not worth the risk in my opinion .

A few have claimed that an elliptical cylinder can achieve that if you touch the top and bottom of the cylinder but not the sides, forcing lateral expansion. I am skeptical about that.

As far as I know, a few have made success claims for widening. None have ever posted more than 1 or 2 vague posts regarding technique and none have shown pics as proof

There are dangers to everything. I personally never tried it, nor I see it dangerous in any way. I read a very long time ago that shorty mac used to clamp his penis between 2 tiles or something like that. I dont know if that was true or not.

Still, it would be very simple and at some point I entertained the idea. You can use just 2 square pieces of wood. I would cut them in a length just enough to leave your glans exposed. Then you install a long bolt on each corner with butterfly nuts on the other side. Induce a solid erection, clamp.

Holy shit. I forgot about xeno and his extreme devices. Some guys are lucky and can do extreme stuff without consequence and grow massively. Others get injured.

I guess I throw the term dangerous around because I’ve injured my nerves in my penis before. Compression damage is a thing and it sucks when you can’t feel your glans for months on end.

To each his own. Be careful employing any extreme techniques OP

By the way igigi and egotesticle, I noticed you both gained over 1” in girth. Is there anything in particular you attribute to your impressive girth gains?

Originally Posted by alterdst8
Holy shit. I forgot about xeno and his extreme devices. Some guys are lucky and can do extreme stuff without consequence and grow massively. Others get injured.

I guess I throw the term dangerous around because I’ve injured my nerves in my penis before. Compression damage is a thing and it sucks when you can’t feel your glans for months on end.

To each his own. Be careful employing any extreme techniques OP

You were able to have the nerve damage repair itself? What did you do on your end to help that process.

Originally Posted by LaSorbonne
Might an oblong cylinder with room for expansion on the sides force the tissue to expand only where it can? If the tissue can’t expand vertically, perhaps it will expand in the horizontal?

That is an EXCELLENT idea. I’m definitely going to try that!!

“A few have claimed that an elliptical cylinder can achieve that if you touch the top and bottom of the cylinder but not the sides, forcing lateral expansion. I am skeptical about that”
@Alterdst8

Why skeptical? The theory sounds waterproof to me? No pressure on the nerve, but definitely on the cavernosa?!

Also guys.. what about a mechanism that is two wooden plates but has a carving in the middle as so to not have pressure being put on the nerve or CS.


(06-2017):NBPEL: 6.3 MSEG: 4.8

Now: NBPEL: 6.7 MSEG: 5.9

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Widening the penisDeepwrath31Penis Enlargement807-13-2017 11:59 AM
Theory of Base WideningTubePenis Hangers1403-27-2015 09:31 AM
CC wideningbigleftyPenis Enlargement Basics801-24-2012 12:03 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:27 PM.