Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Venous leaks

123

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
You can tell me that I’m wrong but I am not naming people who are scared to post because you post. And you can doubt anything I say, instead of take any heed. This is your choice.

Inspirit directly said you are putting down those without medical backgrounds, which I have seen you do multiple times.

Your question to KC implies his behavior is subject to your oversight. He meant what he said, asking if he is in a mood and telling him to relax is once again disrespectful. I’m sure you’re aware of this but I will state it plainly again. Moderation is not a democratic process. He made a simple warning, which you disregarded. That, is not needed.

Your disputes are not one-sided even with the members you mentioned because there is no moral high ground in arguing. You seem to believe there is and reminding me that I’m not supposed to “use personal attacks” when I am clearly stating your behavior is taking threads off topic and making them toxic insults not only me as a moderator but my intelligence, as the tactic is inane and your regard for the Forum Guidelines is tenuous when convenient at best. Not in the spirit of the forum in the least.

Save your reminder, I said exactly what I did for reasons clearly stated. Your medical background gives you no right to trash talk other members or things they post, regardless your choice of articulation. Thinly veiled attacks on members or posts are against the Forum Guidelines and this is obviously becoming your strong suit.

Nobody is “scared” to post because of me, I can say that much. I know you don’t like me personally, which is a shame because besides I actually used to think you’re a pretty good guy around here but these things happen; sometimes people just don’t like each other. In fact, i have heard from several other member about how you follow them around threads and deliberately try to piss them off, so you they crack a little and you put them on hold or ban them. “Mr Power Trip” I think was used as your name by someone. That isn’t exactly my experience, and i disagreed at the time because I didn’t believe it but I am beginning to see something.
Still, it doesnt mean you have to say things that aren’t true. I really am asking anybody at all to come forward, even the people i have previously had a disagreement with on here (Phallobuilder, ringbolt, Inspirit etc) to tell me I have offended them. Because you see, phallobuilder and i are chatting as friends on his thread, ringbolt and i chatted as friends via PM and Inspirit99 is in this thread, where i respect what he said and he understands and respects what i said. You can see it by looking back.

Yes, he did say that mistakenly and not understanding my joke. I explained and he understood, even accepting “there was more to my post than i thought” and rescinded that comment. So don’t mis-represent him on that. I have never, once, ever put down someone with a medical background who has said what they know, or asserted facts. Ever. It’s never about if someone agrees with me or not, but facts that are indisputable, are facts. You are greatly mistaken that you ave seen this “multiple” times, so yes, im calling BS on that one for sure. Show me one single post of mine, not to Janus because he has some form of questioning from anybody with a medical background, but anyone else of these “many” you are talking about. Honestly, i am asking for just one, send it as a PM if you must because we are both derailling this thread with this nonsense.

Again, don’t twist things. I asked if he was alright and wanted to kick back on this thread for a bit, not if he was “in a mood”. Because yes, that would have been disrespectful, and I personally appreciate and respect KC for both his general persona on here and the person he is, and the things he has to share. Don’t try to spin that in any other way. Im sure KC understands my intentions. Same with Capernicus, and KC, he has my respect too, we even chatted via PM sometimes so i just felt i needed to clarify myself, because i hate to be misrepresented. Hence why i am replying to you, because you seem to e deliberately doing that.

I never mentioned a moral highground of any kind. The funny thing about how you feel about your actions is that it doesn’t matter. When people feel “personally attacked”, that is subjective and not subject to your judgement. *cough*
This was all over until you came, so actually it is you who is taking the thread off topic. I haven’t made any insults to you at all, so be offended if you choose to be, that’s your choice. But if you are, you’re more sensitive than you ought to be because any normal person wouldn’t be.

You’re only pissed off because I’m talking to you, not with disrespect, but with an equal footing as i would anybody else. You really should come down from your high horse TG, its not in the spirit of this forum. The reason for this post is not for flaming, as I do not wish for any reply or answer to this. The topic ends when you leave it, because we all left it behind a while ago. This post is because you mis-interpreted and tried to display my words as something else, which i have clarified. And you can say nothing more about my clarification, because i am the author of those words and the meaning is not up for dispute.

I want to point out: This is a message of clarification, not flaming, because I feel force to defend myself here to not be mis-represented.


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!


Last edited by LightningZee : 08-18-2018 at . Reason: Missed the word "didn't" which changed a meaning of a sentence

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
Gee how did all this get started? Well inspirit99 you’ve done it again. The prince of sowing discord and self righteousness has again started a fuss where there should have been none. Thanks fella. Now go find some guy who has happily injured himself so you can commiserate and tell him he’s injured whether he is or not.

A little misunderstanding, blown WAAAAY out of proportion. But I wouldnt blame Inspirit99 for this.


LightningZee; following Thunder's religiously for the next year!

You don’t have to. I did it already!

We’re not trying to be hard asses, and I was perfectly relaxed. I was drinking my morning cup of delicious Italian roast coffee, it’s one of my favorite parts of the day.

Too many threads have been going down a certain road and certain members have been key to those the threads going down certain roads. Completely blowing off a warning is complete disrespect for us mods. We do this on our time for free because this is a free forum with free information. I warned because I’ve seen the same thing from the same members and it’s getting out of hand. I’d love to see this place back to where it was several months ago and had been for years before I was here.

This is an amazing forum with many amazing members that have always supported each other. This is about growing in many ways as a person and if you can’t respect it you can’t be here.

Originally Posted by kingscounty
We’re not trying to be hard asses, and I was perfectly relaxed. I was drinking my morning cup of delicious Italian roast coffee, it’s one of my favorite parts of the day.

Too many threads have been going down a certain road and certain members have been key to those the threads going down certain roads. Completely blowing off a warning is complete disrespect for us mods. We do this on our time for free because this is a free forum with free information. I warned because I’ve seen the same thing from the same members and it’s getting out of hand. I’d love to see this place back to where it was several months ago and had been for years before I was here.

This is an amazing forum with many amazing members that have always supported each other. This is about growing in many ways as a person and if you can’t respect it you can’t be here.

Try French Roast next time; works for me. I know off topic!

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55

Try French Roast next time; works for me. I know off topic!

Ah it kinda give me heartburn but yes it’s a good roast

LightningZee was the first person I’ve argued with on this forum besides you Jimmybob, and we were able to resolve things between us fairly quickly. What happened between him and the mods happened afterwards.

Jimmybob, despite everything that’s been said over the years by you (and now by me in response to it) I told you I would be perfectly willing to try to talk things over with you and work things out. My offer still stands; if you want to try to work things out just let me know. But if we both disagree and both aren’t backing down about something, then like they say, it takes two to tango, so don’t try to put it all on me.

Again, if you want to work things out feel free to let me know, I’d like to resolve the longstanding conflict between us.

Originally Posted by inspirit99
LightningZee was the first person I’ve argued with on this forum besides you Jimmybob, and we were able to resolve things between us fairly quickly. What happened between him and the mods happened afterwards.

Jimmybob, despite everything that’s been said over the years by you (and now by me in response to it) I told you I would be perfectly willing to try to talk things over with you and work things out. My offer still stands; if you want to try to work things out just let me know. But if we both disagree and both aren’t backing down about something, then like they say, it takes two to tango, so don’t try to put it all on me.

Again, if you want to work things out feel free to let me know, I’d like to resolve the longstanding conflict between us.

Let’s see; you got involved in a conversation on this thread between Zee and I talking about what goes on in another thread so we don’t get banned for making a stink about such thread as we have both been warned not to. So you make a stink when you have no idea what you’re talking about and get the guy banned. Good job.
Then you have called me every name under the sun both publically and in messages and you want to be buddies? No thanks; just go on hurting guys; you’re good at that.

The situation with Zee and I was pretty clear and people can read back through the thread.

You’ve called me more names and worse names than I’ve called you. Even now you are trying to twist what happened on this thread and blame me for it for your own ends. When you’ve said some offensive stuff on injury threads you say you’re just a thick skinned straight talker with a sense of humor, but then if people do it back it’s not ok.

I thought it would be an accomplishment if we could somehow work things out, so I’m still willing to try to do it. You didn’t seem to mind all of the back and forth insults until I made the one post joking about the bathmate ad banner thing, wasn’t even really insulting.

I’m still willing to try to work things out.

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55

Let’s see; you got involved in a conversation on this thread between Zee and I talking about what goes on in another thread so we don’t get banned for making a stink about such thread as we have both been warned not to. So you make a stink when you have no idea what you’re talking about and get the guy banned. Good job.

Then you have called me every name under the sun both publically and in messages and you want to be buddies? No thanks; just go on hurting guys; you’re good at that.

Actually JB I thought Zee did a good job of getting himself banned.Dont get me wrong I like Zee but sometimes he tends to just push it that bit to far.


Busy Building a big dick with AM 2.

FYI guys Zee is not banned he’s on hold for 30 days hopefully he comes back respecting the rules.

Now again I’ll warn you guys to move on or move off the forum. I don’t care who has a beef with who just move on or don’t communicate.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:41 PM.