Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bib Hanger Thread for the New owners of The Bib Hanger

12

Bib Hanger Thread for the New owners of The Bib Hanger

Well,

Just got mine today.. and I’m just making this thread up to compile any old and new info into… If any good info on the bib hanger usage is there on this forum (which I’m sure there is), please feel free to post links to those pages on here.

I just don’t want to make any mistakes with using the hanger…

Ok so this is my usage plan, if anyone feels like I’m making a mistake or missing something please feel free to correct me.

loosen all the 3 nuts that are provided … I dont’ mean the actual nuts, just the ones with the handy twist offs..

Warm up penis first..

Then wrap the penis with the theraband (15” length 1.5 “width) - Good tutorial by Lil2Big at

Hanging 101 + Sample Routine

Do I need the cotton wrap aswell?.. or will the theraband be enough?

then put on the bib hanger, and tighten…

Rest should be self explanatory…

Routine: 45 mins a day

for( int i = 0; i < 3; i++ )
{
Hang for 15 mins.
Rest for 10.
}

So .. Does the newbie have this process right?


Start --- NBEL 6" length 5" girth

Current --- NBEL 6.5 length 4.9" girth --- BPEL 7.2 <--- WTF? I hate this fat pad.. I'm not even fat!?

Goal --- 8" length 6" girth

The best thing newbie hangers can do is read and learn. First, read the Product Guide.

Then, for more specific questions, search the forum using the search button in the upper right. You can limit your search to the Hanger’s Forum if you like.

Better yet, read through all the posts in the Hanger’s Forum. You may need to change the “show posts from” box at the bottom to “from the beginning” to see all posts. Read them all, or at least browse through and read the ones that pique your interest. It will take some time, but you’ll learn quite a bit, including answers to questions you don’t have yet.

Newb,

>Just got mine today.. and I’m just making this thread up to compile any old and new info into… If any good info on the bib hanger usage is there on this forum (which I’m sure there is), please feel free to post links to those pages on here.<

There is a ton of info in this section on the Bib. Be sure you set the software to “view all threads”.

>loosen all the 3 nuts that are provided … I dont’ mean the actual nuts, just the ones with the handy twist offs.. <

Just a sec there. As hobby said, be sure to read the product guide a couple times. The two wing nuts at the bottom should be tight or snug before you put the hanger on. The two bolts on the bottom have adjustment HEX nuts on the inside of the right skid. One on front, and one on back. These are what you adjust to make the hanger fit you and be comfortable. It is somewhat of a trial and error process to get the correct adjustment.

You can get it close before you put on the hanger and tighten the top wing nut down. But you will probably have to make several adjustments before you really get it right.

>Warm up penis first.. <

Good idea. Or you can wrap first, and then warm up.

>Do I need the cotton wrap aswell?.. or will the theraband be enough?<

It is a personal thing. Try both and see what you like.

Bigger

New hanger user . . .

I just started hanging two days ago (9/12/03) and haven’t found wrapping necessary before putting on the hanger. No pain or discomfort other than a slight burn. My glans is turning dark and feels cold though, any danger there? Generally a positive experience. Easily adjustable. Appreciate comments?


Later . . LS

Nostradomus,

>I just started hanging two days ago (9/12/03) and haven’t found wrapping necessary before putting on the hanger. No pain or discomfort other than a slight burn. My glans is turning dark and feels cold though, any danger there?<

How long are your sets. Sometimes guys cannot hang a full twenty minute set to begin. Nothing wrong with 10-15 minutes.

If you are not using wrap, you should not be having any problems with blood flow. If you mean the head is turning very dark, this is probably from starting with too much blood in the head. Try to squeeze some out before applying the hanger. I have no experience though with doing this unwrapped.

Also, be sure you are not overtightening the hanger for the amount of weight you are using. As I said, I have no experience with hanging unwrapped. Maybe someone who does will comment.

Bigger

Another thing. You asked about any danger. As long as the color is not white or blue, you are probably getting some circulation. If the color gets lighter, or the temp gets cold, then cut your sets short until your soft tissues become stronger.

Your penis will actually adapt to allow blood flow against the force of the traction over time.

Bigger

Hanger Stretched Length

How do you know when you’ve put on enough weight? My BPFSL in an extender is around 8 inches, but with 5 pounds on the hanger I can get to about 6. Should I use enough weight to where they’re equal?

Originally Posted by Doomslayer
How do you know when you’ve put on enough weight? My BPFSL in an extender is around 8 inches, but with 5 pounds on the hanger I can get to about 6. Should I use enough weight to where they’re equal?

did you saw this post was 20 years ago ? and BPFSL isn’t a real metric 20 years ago…

Originally Posted by ThalisSp
Did you saw this post was 20 years ago ? And BPFSL isn’t a real metric 20 years ago..

Yes I did, and I bought a BibHanger recently which means Bib is still around.

Originally Posted by Doomslayer
Yes I did, and I bought a BibHanger recently which means Bib is still around.

He has his own forums on his website and he is very good at answering questions there, if you have something specific for him

Originally Posted by Doomslayer
Yes I did, and I bought a BibHanger recently which means Bib is still around.

You wasted your money. Don’t put that thing on your dick.

Originally Posted by Trapezius
You wasted your money. Don’t put that thing on your dick.


Why?

That’s a big statement with no explanation. Lots of guys over the years have used the bib or a homemade version of one. I think you should explain why if your going to tell someone they wasted there money on a tried and true product.

Originally Posted by kingscounty
Why?

That’s a big statement with no explanation. Lots of guys over the years have used the bib or a homemade version of one. I think you should explain why if your going to tell someone they wasted there money on a tried and true product.

Allright. I have used Bib starter and Bib hardcore for hundreds of hours. Then I also have VacHanger3 that I bought afterwards. And god do regret that badly that I did not buy vacuum hanger much earlier when I saw how difficult and troublesome clamp hanging is. First time I tried VacHanger I realised that I would have been saved for so much stress and been much more succesful with that device.

First of, it is terrible idea to compress your penis so hard that you can hang weights upwards of 5 kg (+10 lbs). Tissues do not like that. And penis skin do not like that. I have stretch marks and discoloration from hanging.

Sure you can gain with compression hanging, but you can gain same gains with more comfort and less risks of tissue damage.

It is just very very much inferior way to practise PE compared to some good vacuum based devices. It has been many many years since I hanged with Bibs and I still sometimes regret it badly. I had registered here and PEGym before I hanged but for some reason did not read opinions of VAC vs Bib and did not ask for for help from anyone but BiB himself. Trusted on one mans opinion. Afterwards I came to read and saw many others had same experiences as I had.

Originally Posted by Trapezius
Allright. I have used Bib starter and Bib hardcore for hundreds of hours. Then I also have VacHanger3 that I bought afterwards. And god do regret that badly that I did not buy vacuum hanger much earlier when I saw how difficult and troublesome clamp hanging is. First time I tried VacHanger I realised that I would have been saved for so much stress and been much more succesful with that device.

First of, it is terrible idea to compress your penis so hard that you can hang weights upwards of 5 kg (+10 lbs). Tissues do not like that. And penis skin do not like that. I have stretch marks and discoloration from hanging.

Sure you can gain with compression hanging, but you can gain same gains with more comfort and less risks of tissue damage.

It is just very very much inferior way to practise PE compared to some good vacuum based devices. It has been many many years since I hanged with Bibs and I still sometimes regret it badly. I had registered here and PEGym before I hanged but for some reason did not read opinions of VAC vs Bib and did not ask for for help from anyone but BiB himself. Trusted on one mans opinion. Afterwards I came to read and saw many others had same experiences as I had.

My experience is the total opposite. I will never use a vac hanger again. These are my reasons;

1)Takes longer to put on.
2)Weight is limited
3)BLISTERS!!! Until you experience this you have no idea what pain is and to top it off takes weeks to heal and it looks like an STD. Note: I tried all methods to prevent that and none worked consistently. You do understand that there is a reason that guys that use pumps for example have a gauge on them? They need it because the pressure needs to be measured so the the same thing does not happen to them. Vac hangers DO NOT have gauges so who knows how much Hg (5 hg is recommended) but I assure you it is enough to give you BLISTERS.
4)Down time thanks to BLISTERS. So you are off to a great start and then that happens. Two weeks minimum before you can start again.
5)What happens if you need more weight to get results?? Blisters!!

I have been compression hanging for years and never had a problem with my penis. Obviously, I use the device correctly. I am also happy with the 2 inches gained thanks to a compression hanger. 8 x 6.25 so I am not complaining.

Originally Posted by gomitadelimon
My experience is the total opposite. I will never use a vac hanger again. These are my reasons;

1)Takes longer to put on.
2)Weight is limited
3)BLISTERS!!! Until you experience this you have no idea what pain is and to top it off takes weeks to heal and it looks like an STD. Note: I tried all methods to prevent that and none worked consistently. You do understand that there is a reason that guys that use pumps for example have a gauge on them? They need it because the pressure needs to be measured so the the same thing does not happen to them. Vac hangers DO NOT have gauges so who knows how much Hg (5 hg is recommended) but I assure you it is enough to give you BLISTERS.
4)Down time thanks to BLISTERS. So you are off to a great start and then that happens. Two weeks minimum before you can start again.
5)What happens if you need more weight to get results?? Blisters!!

I have been compression hanging for years and never had a problem with my penis. Obviously, I use the device correctly. I am also happy with the 2 inches gained thanks to a compression hanger. 8 x 6.25 so I am not complaining.

1. Wrapping + putting on Bib takes about same time as putting on vacuum hanger.

2. 20 lbs is what I have tested with VacHanger and that’s without sealing sleeve. They can take all the weight needed for growth. That is the point. They can take the needed weight with more comfort.

You do not have any marks on your dick skin from compression hanging?

What hanger you used, what materials for wrapping, how much weight? I tried it hard and long and never got it working without dick taking a beating from hanging and dick skin. I was inflammed, swollen, turtled etc. skin discolored and stretched, and developed some fibrosis or something because attachment point got girth gain.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Rethinking the Bib HangerModestoManPenis Hangers13604-04-2020 08:08 PM
Vacuum Hanger vs Bib Hanger?SmalljayPenis Hangers7204-07-2015 03:39 AM
Bib hanger for saleSNMPenis Hangers504-20-2005 03:44 AM
Should I buy a BIB hanger?InoxiaPenis Enlargement Basics801-06-2005 06:28 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12 PM.