Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Igigi's quest for the foot long with UltraSound Therapy

Igigi's quest for the foot long with UltraSound Therapy

This is my exciting log of UltraSound Therapy in an attempt to break the dead end (Septum) and reach for the dreamed foot.

Since this is rather new science brought up to the table by remarkable individuals such as Kyrpa, Manko’s, Tutt, and many others, I have been carefully following their protocols for over a year. Silently reading each thread, dozens and dozens of pages, studying and understanding the literature, to some day apply it on myself. That day has come.

After some time of buying necessary tools and preparing a protocol, I have started about a week ago now posting daily updates on Kyrpa’s thread. However, it is time to log my own progress here, on a daily basis. The reason why I will do it daily is because I consider this anecdotal experience a valuable source of reference for many others that will benefit from this same science once they have reached the dead end, or were born with a tough tunica tissue.

Throughout my first trials last week, I already saw and experienced with my own eyes my length going into a territory that I once touched years ago and never went back. Mostly because back in the day I had more time to dedicate, and by sheer brute force I was extending the tissues in an unorthodox way, most probably creating inflammation which leads to toughening of the tissues. BIG mistake. Anyways, it seems like I have reached those same measurements once again, but this time the right way to keep them and move forward towards the foot in length.

My measurements will be made in Centimeters due to a more precise measuring unit. Eventually I believe after each cycle I will convert to inches which is as simple as dividing centimeters by 2.54.

Each cycle is 5 days. 3 days on, 2 days off. As I am going with the cycles, I will determine how many of them is appropriate to do before taking a de-conditioning break.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Thank
You for sharing.
I will follow with interest.

Originally Posted by igigi
This is my exciting log of UltraSound Therapy in an attempt to break the dead end (Septum) and reach for the dreamed foot.

Since this is rather new science brought up to the table by remarkable individuals such as Kyrpa, Manko’s, Tutt, and many others, I have been carefully following their protocols for over a year. Silently reading each thread, dozens and dozens of pages, studying and understanding the literature, to some day apply it on myself. That day has come.

After some time of buying necessary tools and preparing a protocol, I have started about a week ago now posting daily updates on Kyrpa’s thread. However, it is time to log my own progress here, on a daily basis. The reason why I will do it daily is because I consider this anecdotal experience a valuable source of reference for many others that will benefit from this same science once they have reached the dead end, or were born with a tough tunica tissue.

Throughout my first trials last week, I already saw and experienced with my own eyes my length going into a territory that I once touched years ago and never went back. Mostly because back in the day I had more time to dedicate, and by sheer brute force I was extending the tissues in an unorthodox way, most probably creating inflammation which leads to toughening of the tissues. BIG mistake. Anyways, it seems like I have reached those same measurements once again, but this time the right way to keep them and move forward towards the foot in length.

My measurements will be made in Centimeters due to a more precise measuring unit. Eventually I believe after each cycle I will convert to inches which is as simple as dividing centimeters by 2.54.

Each cycle is 5 days. 3 days on, 2 days off. As I am going with the cycles, I will determine how many of them is appropriate to do before taking a de-conditioning break.

Today’s Therapy. Beginning of second cycle.

Initial BPFSL: 22.6cm
Final BPFSL: 23.4cm
Strain: 3.9%

I was very pleased to see that my BPFSL was 22.6cm after the 2 days off. Final BPFSL was 1mm more than the last therapy. Since I am resting my shaft on my leg for more accurate heat direction, this time as I planned last time I twisted my penis putting the dorsal side flush against my leg. That way applying the heat on the ventral side it targets the Septum directly.

Since I am right now in a complete breakthrough of my length, I predict it will become more difficult to gain from now. Again, I don’t have a scientific background. My assumption is because as I mentioned before, at some point in the past I was able to reach these measurements just by using conventional methods of severe brutal constant force. That was accomplished after hours and hours per day using multiples exercises. This happened around 2008.

Still, it amazes me to reach those same dimensions right now. This time, through this scientific approach will be easier to at least keep this gain at the very minimum. But of course this is not the end.

The quest for the 12 inches continue.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

For the record. These are the strain percentage result of each day during the first cycle. Please note, this first cycle had 5 days instead of 3. The reason for that was that since it was my very first time experimenting this science, it took a process of trial and adaptation to suit my available equipment in the best way. Therefore I did 2 days, took 1 day off, then did the 3 days of a full cycle. After those 3 days took 2 days off, and then today is the Day 1 of the second cycle. This cycle of course as proposed before, and for the cycles to come, will have 3 days on, 2 days off.

Day 1 ========> 06/08/20
Strain: 3.63%
Day 2
Strain: 3.13%
Day 3
Strain: 3.63%
Day 4
Strain: 2.66%
Day 5 ========> 06/13/20
Strain: 1.74%


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Well done starting your own log igigi!

Looking forward to following your thread.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think we can...Little Engine’s Climb

Originally Posted by igigi
Today’s Therapy. Beginning of second cycle.

Initial BPFSL: 22.6cm
Final BPFSL: 23.4cm
Strain: 3.9%

I was very pleased to see that my BPFSL was 22.6cm after the 2 days off. Final BPFSL was 1mm more than the last therapy. Since I am resting my shaft on my leg for more accurate heat direction, this time as I planned last time I twisted my penis putting the dorsal side flush against my leg. That way applying the heat on the ventral side it targets the Septum directly.

Since I am right now in a complete breakthrough of my length, I predict it will become more difficult to gain from now. Again, I don’t have a scientific background. My assumption is because as I mentioned before, at some point in the past I was able to reach these measurements just by using conventional methods of severe brutal constant force. That was accomplished after hours and hours per day using multiples exercises. This happened around 2008.

Still, it amazes me to reach those same dimensions right now. This time, through this scientific approach will be easier to at least keep this gain at the very minimum. But of course this is not the end.

The quest for the 12 inches continue.

Great. The gain rate will settle down but having the tools in your disposal, it should still be significant in 4 to 8 weeks range. Seeing BPFSL gains of 1 - 2mm in five days cycles when hitting no obstacles, should be no fluke but real expectations.

Keep on doing the good work.


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by Kyrpa
Great. The gain rate will settle down but having the tools in your disposal, it should still be significant in 4 to 8 weeks range. Seeing BPFSL gains of 1 - 2mm in five days cycles when hitting no obstacles, should be no fluke but real expectations.

Keep on doing the good work.

Thank you for your input chief!
I am absolutely aware of the growth rate. In fact, sometimes we tend to expect things fast in a manner that is not natural. When we reach puberty and our penises grow, we dont even notice it. Why? because the process takes years. It doesnt happen in a month, in 6 months, is years. That is the way the body works. So in order to safely and effectively promote growth, the rate has to be as you say, 1-2mm per cycle and that is realistic.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

On a side note, something that I expected, is the almost complete lack of erection. Only last night, which was my last night before starting a new cycle, I woke up with a morning wood. All these past few days, nothing. Not even spontaneous erections, or for example when you’re in a public place next to a hot female and start thinking about her, you can feel that blood rushing and starting things moving. In this case, not even that.

I believe it goes back to the so called TGC theory that has been alive for decades already. I know Kyrpa doesnt like “theories” LOL, but I think this TGC is proven already in terms that tunica exercise decrease EQ, while girth exercise improves EQ.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Originally Posted by igigi
This is my exciting log of UltraSound Therapy in an attempt to break the dead end (Septum) and reach for the dreamed foot.

Since this is rather new science brought up to the table by remarkable individuals such as Kyrpa, Manko’s, Tutt, and many others, I have been carefully following their protocols for over a year. Silently reading each thread, dozens and dozens of pages, studying and understanding the literature, to some day apply it on myself. That day has come.

After some time of buying necessary tools and preparing a protocol, I have started about a week ago now posting daily updates on Kyrpa’s thread. However, it is time to log my own progress here, on a daily basis. The reason why I will do it daily is because I consider this anecdotal experience a valuable source of reference for many others that will benefit from this same science once they have reached the dead end, or were born with a tough tunica tissue.

Throughout my first trials last week, I already saw and experienced with my own eyes my length going into a territory that I once touched years ago and never went back. Mostly because back in the day I had more time to dedicate, and by sheer brute force I was extending the tissues in an unorthodox way, most probably creating inflammation which leads to toughening of the tissues. BIG mistake. Anyways, it seems like I have reached those same measurements once again, but this time the right way to keep them and move forward towards the foot in length.

My measurements will be made in Centimeters due to a more precise measuring unit. Eventually I believe after each cycle I will convert to inches which is as simple as dividing centimeters by 2.54.

Each cycle is 5 days. 3 days on, 2 days off. As I am going with the cycles, I will determine how many of them is appropriate to do before taking a de-conditioning break.

Wonderful! I hope to do similar things!

To quote Senator Palpatine: “We shall follow your career with great interest.”

:)

Originally Posted by igigi
Thank you for your input chief!
I am absolutely aware of the growth rate. In fact, sometimes we tend to expect things fast in a manner that is not natural. When we reach puberty and our penises grow, we don’t even notice it. Why? Because the process takes years. It doesn’t happen in a month, in 6 months, is years. That is the way the body works. So in order to safely and effectively promote growth, the rate has to be as you say, 1-2mm per cycle and that is realistic.

Certainly great gains are never expected, but why not? Why limit it? Doing the hard work CAN pay off even beyond your dreams!

Great thread!

Originally Posted by igigi
On a side note, something that I expected, is the almost complete lack of erection. Only last night, which was my last night before starting a new cycle, I woke up with a morning wood. All these past few days, nothing. Not even spontaneous erections, or for example when you’re in a public place next to a hot female and start thinking about her, you can feel that blood rushing and starting things moving. In this case, not even that.

I believe it goes back to the so called TGC theory that has been alive for decades already. I know Kyrpa doesnt like “theories” LOL, but I think this TGC is proven already in terms that tunica exercise decrease EQ, while girth exercise improves EQ.

You had just elongated your unit in BPFSL 6mm permanently, 1 cm temporary in just three days , so no wonder the system is not in balance yet. It will come back and later on gaining at not so radical rate everything works brilliantly again.
Similar effect for me during the first two elongating periods(P1 &P2) , after two days of rest the functions were normal. These were the times of the biggest gains in BPFLSL.
Latest periods the unit was just fine everyday no matter what.

There is limitations in the growth rate which are dictating the BPEL development which is 3D-volumetric gains, not length gains at all in principle..


START 18/13.15 cm Jul 24th 18 (7.09/5.18") NOW 22.5/15.2 cm Fer 12th 20 (8.86/5.98") GOAL 8.5"/ 6"

When connective tissue is stretched within therapeutic temperatures ranging 102 to 110 F (38.9- 43.3 C), the amount of structural weakening produced by a given amount of tissue elongation varies inversely with the temperature. This is apparently related to the progressive increase in the viscous flow properties of the collagenous tissue when it is heated. (Warren et al (1971,1976)

Originally Posted by Kyrpa
You had just elongated your unit in BPFSL 6mm permanently, 1 cm temporary in just three days , so no wonder the system is not in balance yet. It will come back and later on gaining at not so radical rate everything works brilliantly again.
Similar effect for me during the first two elongating periods(P1 &P2) , after two days of rest the functions were normal. These were the times of the biggest gains in BPFLSL.
Latest periods the unit was just fine everyday no matter what.

There is limitations in the growth rate which are dictating the BPEL development which is 3D-volumetric gains, not length gains at all in principle..

Understood. Yes, I remember that reading your complete thread. I read yours, manko’s and a couple of other threads related to US. The erection quality decrease does not worry me at all. Length has been my biggest frustration for years. Girth, I already was able to achieve big gains, and I intend to apply the same protocol after this period is finished in order to bring things up to par with new length.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Originally Posted by beyond9
Certainly great gains are never expected, but why not? Why limit it? Doing the hard work CAN pay off even beyond your dreams!

Great thread!

I agree with you, however there is a physical/scientific/medical limitation here. The tissue simply cannot rebuild itself faster. It is like bodybuilding. You can take all the anabolic steroids in the world, in 1 month you will look giant like a balloon. Well, that is not muscle. Is water retention. The real muscle is a very slow process that occur under the anabolic environment with the proper nutrition, exercise and rest. If you stop the steroids after that month, your body will shrink to its original state. There is nothing new there. However, if you take the same steroids for 5 years, with proper diet and exercise, and you stop them after 5 years, then yes you will shrink and lose a lot of weight, BUT you will keep a substantial amount of “real” muscle. That is all that grew throughout those 5 years. It is a slow process of hyperplasia plus hypertrophy. In bodybuilding is known as “muscle maturity” when you grow that real meat in your muscles that stays with you forever.

The same process is here with tendon-like tissue. Remember one of the things that these great brothers have taught us is to avoid inflammation. We are trying to go here fast, but also slow enough to avoid any possibility of allowing the tissues to toughen up.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Originally Posted by beyond9
Wonderful! I hope to do similar things!

To quote Senator Palpatine: “We shall follow your career with great interest.”

:)

Yes Sir, and in his same author quote: “The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some to be considered unnatural” such as influencing my own genes to grow a 12 inch dick LOL.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Uncharted territory

Today I had officially entered a complete new territory in length. My penis never stretched this far in my life, and today the UltraSound therapy marks for me an absolutely shocking revolutionary treatment for PE. It is truly a dream come true.

Initial BPFSL: 22.9cm
Final BPFSL: 24cm
Strain: 4.8%

I experienced a HUGE strain today. I believe I know the reason. I had perfected the management of load and strain during the relaxation process both without US and with US. Second, during the US stretching, I concentrated in tolerating higher temperature. I did not measure, however I endured the burning sensation on the leg. It doesnt go any further. I believe by enduring the pain I was able to increase the temperature in the septum. Also another detail, being this the second day that I paid close attention to put the septum flush against my leg, I believe succeeded perfectly. The full concentration of the sound waves was hitting the Septum and the surface of my leg.

This is extremely exciting and motivating and I am so glad I can share my experience with everybody.

Since I have been reading these threads for so long, seeing so many members questioning the process, proposing variables, wondering about theories, my answer has always been the same: Kyrpa PROVED beyond any doubt, that what he did was correct and yielded remarkable results. Why not AT THE VERY LEAST carbon copy what he did in order to replicate his experience instead of “wondering” other things without any scientific base? This has been my whole approach, plus specific improvements that have been discusses between Kyrpa and Tutt.

The foot looks closer and closer in the horizon.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hey, long time no type...RBPenis Enlargement4711-11-2010 04:07 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:55 AM.