Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

LG Hanger

1234

LG Hanger

After LGHanger got a commercial account at Thunder’s, I wanted to get his product. I’ve long been a fan of vacuum hangers, and many people had said good things about the LG Hanger over the years. So I got one, and have used it for a couple of months.

The big advantages of the LG Hanger are that it fits perfectly and it is very well made. Each one is custom made to your measurements. That’s not a marketing gimmick, it is important. It lets me hang with a little more weight without worrying about vacuum leaks, and I have a lower chance of getting a blister. I do five 30 minute sets a day at 17.5 lbs, 3 days a week, without a problem.

I use it a bit differently than is shown on his website. First, I put a thin, soft foam sponge at the end of the hanger to act as a cushion. That makes it more comfortable, and distributes the vacuum pressure over a larger area, reducing the chance of a blister. Second, I use a large silicone toe cap (available on amazon or ebay) to cover my glans and add a little more protection from blisters. For me, that works better than tape.

The biggest downside to it, for me, is price. It is custom made, so it is expensive. But if you can afford it, it is a very good choice.


Live long and prosper.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by ErnieBanks
After LGHanger got a commercial account at Thunder’s, I wanted to get his product. I’ve long been a fan of vacuum hangers, and many people had said good things about the LG Hanger over the years. So I got one, and have used it for a couple of months.

The big advantages of the LG Hanger are that it fits perfectly and it is very well made. Each one is custom made to your measurements. That’s not a marketing gimmick, it is important. It lets me hang with a little more weight without worrying about vacuum leaks, and I have a lower chance of getting a blister. I do five 30 minute sets a day at 17.5 lbs, 3 days a week, without a problem.

I use it a bit differently than is shown on his website. First, I put a thin, soft foam sponge at the end of the hanger to act as a cushion. That makes it more comfortable, and distributes the vacuum pressure over a larger area, reducing the chance of a blister. Second, I use a large silicone toe cap (available on amazon or ebay) to cover my glans and add a little more protection from blisters. For me, that works better than tape.

The biggest downside to it, for me, is price. It is custom made, so it is expensive. But if you can afford it, it is a very good choice.

Thank you Ernie for honest review!
The sponge at the bottom of the chamber is a good option for those who don’t want to wrap. It does require a little more conditioning, and is ideal for those who aren’t as sensitive to vacuum pressure. The silicon toe cap is also an option and we are now selling “Glans Caps”. However I still prefer the wrap method. For me it allows for a snugger wrap of the frenulum area and that helps keep edema to a minimum when using heavier weight.

For those who are in search of greater girth gains we also have the Bundle Retro-fit option. This is the ultimate Tunica blaster! Check out our YouTube video of KingSnake’s “how to” demonstration. Keep in mind that this is an advanced PE exercise and I don’t recommend it for anyone who has less than 6 months of dedicated training and conditioning.

As for price….. yes we are much higher than your typical Chinese injection molded cap with no hand pump. However as you pointed out we are custom made in the USA. I manufacture all chambers out of solid optically clear Lexan acrylic. All our sleeves are made from medical grade silicon. Our pneumatic fittings are top notch domestic brands. Bottom line we don’t skimp on quality! Just like professional mechanics don’t buy their tools from Harbor Freight, they buy from Snap On, professional golfers don’t get their clubs from Costco or Target either. So if you are serious about your PE and the potential gains that can be made you won’t be disappointed after purchasing any of devices.

Thunder’sPlace members have an exclusive discount coupon code….. Thunder10

We also have free tutorial videos and the best customer service you will find. Who else out there provides a land line number and email address when you need to talk to someone about an order or training issue?

Originally Posted by LGHanger
Thank you Ernie for honest review!
The sponge at the bottom of the chamber is a good option for those who don’t want to wrap. It does require a little more conditioning, and is ideal for those who aren’t as sensitive to vacuum pressure. The silicon toe cap is also an option and we are now selling “Glans Caps”. However I still prefer the wrap method. For me it allows for a snugger wrap of the frenulum area and that helps keep edema to a minimum when using heavier weight.

For those who are in search of greater girth gains we also have the Bundle Retro-fit option. This is the ultimate Tunica blaster! Check out our YouTube video of KingSnake’s “how to” demonstration. Keep in mind that this is an advanced PE exercise and I don’t recommend it for anyone who has less than 6 months of dedicated training and conditioning.

As for price….. yes we are much higher than your typical Chinese injection molded cap with no hand pump. However as you pointed out we are custom made in the USA. I manufacture all chambers out of solid optically clear Lexan acrylic. All our sleeves are made from medical grade silicon. Our pneumatic fittings are top notch domestic brands. Bottom line we don’t skimp on quality! Just like professional mechanics don’t buy their tools from Harbor Freight, they buy from Snap On, professional golfers don’t get their clubs from Costco or Target either. So if you are serious about your PE and the potential gains that can be made you won’t be disappointed after purchasing any of devices.

Thunder’sPlace members have an exclusive discount coupon code….. Thunder10

We also have free tutorial videos and the best customer service you will find. Who else out there provides a land line number and email address when you need to talk to someone about an order or training issue?

Hi LG hanger, I own an Lg hanger, ordered it via email contact and provided photos and it’s almost comical how well it fit me extreme precision! However I now want to buy some girth bands but when I type in my adress and country EU the total price looks like this: Girth bands

Cart totals
Subtotal $36.95
Shipping
International: $67.70
Total $104.65

That must be something wrong with the sites calculated shipping cost right? When I bought some sleeves from autoextender they can send from the usa in a standard usps box for 34USD international shipping for Priority Mail International®. I guess the 67,70$ is express international? I don’t need express would be fine with normal usps.

” I do five 30 minute sets a day at 17.5 lbs, 3 days a week, without a problem.”

Well that seems substantial.


Big cock, tight abs, fit body, strong mind.

International shipping

Originally Posted by HenrikL
Hi LG hanger, I own an Lg hanger, ordered it via email contact and provided photos and it’s almost comical how well it fit me extreme precision! However I now want to buy some girth bands but when I type in my adress and country EU the total price looks like this: Girth bands

Cart totals
Subtotal $36.95
Shipping
International: $67.70
Total $104.65

That must be something wrong with the sites calculated shipping cost right? When I bought some sleeves from autoextender they can send from the usa in a standard usps box for 34USD international shipping for Priority Mail International®. I guess the 67,70$ is express international? I don’t need express would be fine with normal usps.

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question regarding shipping.
We have looked into the matter and had our IT man check that specific item on our website for accuracy.
We have corrected the problem and appreciate you contacting us for a resolution.

Originally Posted by LGHanger
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question regarding shipping.
We have looked into the matter and had our IT man check that specific item on our website for accuracy.
We have corrected the problem and appreciate you contacting us for a resolution.

Wohoo, girth bands ordered! Thanks man!

Hanging routines

Originally Posted by Buckfever
” I do five 30 minute sets a day at 17.5 lbs, 3 days a week, without a problem.”

Well that seems substantial.

Based on my own personal experience and the input from the surgeons who do penile lengthening procedures, I’ve come to believe that the length of hang time & weight you use is subjective to personal goals.
I firmly believe two one hour sessions per day (one in the morning and another in the afternoon or evening) is sufficient to promote length and girth gains. Rest days are something that each user needs to determine for themselves, much can be dependent on age and fitness. I use erection quality as the determining factor for rest. Over training is easy to do, and can result in stagnation.

I have no problem with Ernie’s routine, He is using a substantial amount of weight! I would only assume he has the type of work schedule that allows him to do five daily sessions. Many guys don’t have that type of freedom and need to limit their sessions to once or twice a day as time permits. A slow steady progression when adding weight and time to your hang is important. Significant increases in weight and hang time are detrimental.

I always advise novice hangers who buy our system to follow the “beginner” routine outlined on the back of our instruction manual. With vacuum hanging it’s vitally important to allow your penis time to become conditioned to the work load. Guys who are transitioning from compression clamp hangers to our system are not an exception to this! Just because you were using 15 - 20 lbs with a compression clamp doesn’t mean you can jump in with the same amount of weight with our system. The good news is that you will be able to continue your hang past the traditional 15 minute mark that clamp hangers employ because our system doesn’t hinder blood circulation.

We do our best to answer training questions. Unfortunately I don’t have the time to analyze your past PE history and design training routines for each individual. It’s a very intuitive process and there is no cookie cutter formulas to successful gains. Which is why this forum is so important! I look forward to helping guys achieve their goals and will monitor this thread on a daily basis.

Hello LG Hanger. With the girthbands which side is supposed to be against penis? Smooth side against penis or ribbed side?

Girth Bands

Originally Posted by HenrikL
Hello LG Hanger. With the girthbands which side is supposed to be against penis? Smooth side against penis or ribbed side?

The smooth side against penis is preferable. The rib at each end is designed to promote a little extra rigidity without having to use a harder rubber durometer.

Originally Posted by LGHanger
The smooth side against penis is preferable. The rib at each end is designed to promote a little extra rigidity without having to use a harder rubber durometer.

Awsome, they worked great even used wrong, haha. I have a very loose fit though for comfort reason. Might try and buy another set with a smaller diameter but so far so good with these ones!

Girth Band fits

Originally Posted by HenrikL
Awsome, they worked great even used wrong, haha. I have a very loose fit though for comfort reason. Might try and buy another set with a smaller diameter but so far so good with these ones!

Thanks for the positive review. The ideal Girth Band fit should provide a mild amount of compression without any blood flow restriction. They really have a variety of PE applications! Most notable is preventing retraction and conditioning your flaccid penis to not “turtle”.

I would like to order the Girth Bands (3pc) 1.125” Internal Diameter and a Glans cap.. Total 50.95 it says international shipping to London Ontario Canada is also 67.70 more than what the total price of the order is.. Could a Lg Rep check and find out what normal ups shipping or usps would be please.

Shipping costs

Originally Posted by NIK1
I would like to order the Girth Bands (3pc) 1.125” Internal Diameter and a Glans cap.. Total 50.95 it says international shipping to London Ontario Canada is also 67.70 more than what the total price of the order is.. Could a Lg Rep check and find out what normal ups shipping or usps would be please.

Please send us an email and my wife will check into the shipping cost. The most economical shipping carrier is the United States Postal Service.
Our email address if you don’t have it, is on our website.

Will do.Thanks.

Extender option

Just and FYI for all the LG Hanger users…..

I’ve been working on an extender retro-fit for the LG Hanger. I’ve got a couple more designs I want to test. My main goal is to keep the cost of manufacturing down, while producing something that can easily generate a minimum of 10 lbs. of traction.

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
For Sale! LG Hanger, Bib Starter, Vacu-Tech Pump & More.brockPenis Hangers405-30-2018 02:05 AM
Has anyone actually gained length with the LG Hanger or at least another Vac HangerjimaPenis Hangers1508-01-2015 08:48 PM
How I do my hangerfalalalandPenis Hangers111-11-2012 10:42 PM
HangingSS4JelqPenis Hangers612-14-2006 11:07 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 PM.