Desperately Seeking Advice; Soft Glans, Venous Leak or Something Else?
Hello again everyone. The last thread I made on 25th of October, 2020, was also about an injury. It has improved since then and I’ve learned to live with it, especially knowing that it will potentially fully recover (and not to mention that my eyes also played a trick on me as far as how bad the injury was). But now I have a new injury (moderators, please move this to the injury section as I cannot).
WHAT I DID:
I’ve quit PE since then, but in attempt to continue reversing my baseball bat shape/minor upward curve (which were a result of jelqing), I would occasionally squeeze at the base (to create a clamp-like effect) and then bend the shaft (against the curve). Every time I did this I was feeling as though some scar tissue was being pulled and dissolved (it felt therapeutic). And I kept waking up with a straighter penis (which was a bit larger as a result). Sometimes I’d place my palm at the end of the shaft (the glans) for leverage and forcefully bend. Then I noticed (as of 8th of February, 2021) that my glans were 50% softer than they used to be, which resulted in incredible anxiety, sleepless nights, messing up with work and probably 100 hours of research in total, that kept leading me to Soft Glans Syndrome and Venous Leak.
I can achieve and maintain an erection like normal, my penis looks the same, pre and post-injury, so there’s no “visual” indication of an injury. Blood flow is normal in both the Corpus Cavernosum and Corpus Spongiosum, and the glans visually inflates (just like it used to pre-injury). However, upon touching the glans, it doesn’t have the same pressure it used to pre-injury. Pressing the glans (with my finger) pre-injury was almost like pressing a car tire, but now it’s like pressing a balloon (it’s fully inflated but very soft when pressed).
- Does this sound like Soft Glans Syndrome and/or Venous Leak? Apparently I have one symptom (the soft glans) that leads to these two conditions, but I don’t have the other symptoms. My glans fully inflates, it’s not small (but it’s very soft when pressed), the CC and CS are normal and there are no erection issues (other than the soft glans).
- Maybe my eyes are tricking me, but the glans seems slightly larger than it was pre-injury.. So could it be that I developed extra glans skin (which isn’t able to properly fill up)?
- It seems as though one or two of my shaft veins (those very tiny ones, NOT the large one in the middle) have vanished. Could I have burst something as a result of squeezing? I’ve attached an image, with a red arrow pointing to the veins I’m referring to.
- Whenever I was doing these bends, I would constantly squeeze my PC muscle, to keep the erection going as I bend. Could I have simply stressed my PC muscle as a result (and it just needs time to rest)?
- I should mentioned that since 8th of February, anxiety was forcing me to constantly touch the area (the glans), and constantly test things down there (rather than giving it time to potentially heal). Could this simply need some time to heal?
This has drastically affected my mental health and I would truly appreciate any responses. Thank you so much for your time!
Last edited by GA9119 : 03-12-2021 at .