Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Recurring infection - only relief is after a shot of Rocephin

Recurring infection - only relief is after a shot of Rocephin

Hey guys, long-time lurker and I’ve been struggling to come up with a plan of action for my issue, which seems to be bacterial.

My symptoms:
- hard flaccid
- urinary frequency
- mild hydrocele
- low libido
- low EQ
- tight abdomen and slight right hip discomfort
- Infrequent stings/aches in my shaft

State after shot of Rocephin at urgent care (have had this three times in the past three months):
- very high libido roughly 24 hours after the shot
- great EQ/stamina
- abdomen easily stretched out and no hip pain
- morning erections and high sex drive
- no stings/aches and no hard flaccid
* I’ve also noticed that after I get the shot, sometimes I’ll be walking and out of nowhere I get a quick dizzy feeling that comes from my chest. Whether or not this is related to the antibiotic, or the bacterial infection getting eradicated I am unsure.

There is nothing else I am doing other than getting this shot.

The most recent shot of Rocephin I got was this past Friday. Early Saturday morning I had protected sex, but also received unprotected oral sex twice and ejaculated in her mouth both times.

Today I took an over the counter UTI AZO test and it came back very clearly positive for leukocytes and nitrites. I noticed yesterday that I started getting the aches/stings again and the hard flaccid came back. I’m not really sure what else to do though.

I’m really just looking for advice guys. I’ve been to urologists, sex specialists, and pelvic floor physical therapists. The only thing I haven’t tried is staying consistent with PF exercises, but to me, it doesn’t matter if I do that because I get immediate results from a shot of Rocephin within a day of receiving the shot. This is the only thing that gives me my libido back.

I’ve done a lot of reading obviously, and right now I am on track to simply get another shot from an urgent care (you just tell them you had sex with someone who tested positive for an STD (I usually say gono) and they will treat you. I’ve taken Azyhtromycn and that doesn’t help. I’ve taken doxy and it doesn’t help. I’ve tried everything and a shot of Rocephin is the only thing that gives me actual relief.

Thanks all -

This is my opinion of what I have read of your situation:
It seems to me that the antibiotic shot is successful in reducing the bacterial infection but unsuccessful in eliminating it, thus the bacteria keeps growing until another shot reduces it again.

Urgent care is not the best place for treatment as they are typically “one and done” services. You need to go to a/your primary care physician who can monitor your situation over time and prescribe the proper treatment program to eradicate the bacteria.

Best of luck.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

So in essence you’re lying to the doctors and therefore treating yourself. Somehow I never found a good ending to those stories.

Have you considered and done some research on methylene blue ?

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
So in essence you’re lying to the doctors and therefore treating yourself. Somehow I never found a good ending to those stories.

I know man, it’s messed up. I’ve had this issue for roughly two years after my first bout of urethritis back in March of 2019. I posted about it here too thinking it was a bathmate injury, but now I realize it had nothing to do with the bathmate, and I bought the BM roughly a week or two after I received treatment for the urethritis, so it would make sense that these symptoms I’m still experiencing happened around the same time.

I don’t know if I actually have a bacterial infection, seeing as I get relief from a shot of Rocephin within ~8 hours of getting the shot. I think it has something to do with an inflammatory response that is calming everything down and everything starts talking to each other normally (nerves, blood vessels, etc.) and thus it skyrockets my libido.

I know it’s bad to lie to an urgent care but I’ve had 3 urologists laugh me out of their office (one of them just gave me a prescription for Cipro which did nothing). I tell them the only relief I get is with a shot of rocephin and the one said to get the shot and just wrap him up for the next 2-3 months to give my body time to recover. I did that this past weekend and haven’t had sex since. The over the counter UTI test came back positive this morning for leuks and nitrites, but I’m reading those can show up without an actual bacterial infection.

Do you guys think this could be inflammation-related? If so, why?
And do you think this could have anything to do with gut health? As mentioned, my lower abs/right hip gets tight when this thing comes on, and it completely goes away after Rocephin (but obviously comes back after I have sex, either protected or unprotected).

Originally Posted by Walter5169
Have you considered and done some research on methylene blue ?

I have not, but I just read about it. Is there a correlation between that and Rocephin? I don’t think I have a problem with oxygen levels in my blood as I am an otherwise healthy 27 year old male.. But maybe not?

Originally Posted by 32quarters
This is my opinion of what I have read of your situation:
It seems to me that the antibiotic shot is successful in reducing the bacterial infection but unsuccessful in eliminating it, thus the bacteria keeps growing until another shot reduces it again.

Urgent care is not the best place for treatment as they are typically “one and done” services. You need to go to a/your primary care physician who can monitor your situation over time and prescribe the proper treatment program to eradicate the bacteria.

Best of luck.

Thanks Quarters - I replied to your PM before checking this thread.

Maybe you’re right - maybe the bacterial thing gets under control but then comes back after treatment. In which case I would need a shot/day of Rocephin for maybe a week or so, no? I don’t know if I’d ever be able to get that and I haven’t read of anyone doing that. I have seen specialists and while the issue may be bacterial, the almost immediate results I experience with Rocephin seem to be related to a more inflammatory response than an actual killing of bacteria, but I don’t know. There are so many variables here that it’s just making it more and more difficult.

My hope is to have someone that has gone through this and come out on top shed their input. I’ve read one other guy that experienced this and he would take antibiotics for 5-6 times/year for 5 years before doing a last line of treatment and he eventually cured it with no coffee, more water and Quecertin with Bromelain.

Simple question:

Which bacteria?


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

You can also get chlamydia in your eye, I know a woman who studied it for her Master’s degree. So crazy where STDs can go!

Once I had an inflamed meatus. It was terrible. Swollen, red, felt like I was urinating 24 hrs a day, irritated, itchy inside and out. Went to a doctor, what a fucking quack job he was. He just told me to put Lidocaine on it. Said “it might be a UTI but you don’t have any problems with your urine to say that’s what you have. Humans have been fighting UTIs for a million years and we get through them.” What? But some humans don’t make it from UTI complications, so I’m supposed to “take one for the (human) team, with my death from this???” I never saw that quack again. However, his negligence to care made me look into it. Seems like many men suffer from this ailment. I think its been named in recent years; I also think its primarily HPV related, I think a lot of things are related to HPV but the FDA refuses to approve an easy test to see if we have it in our system. Currently the only way to know if you have HPV is if you have a tumor that was created by HPV. I know this personally, my wife had HPV-related oral cancer (which, by the way, all oral cancers and all cervical cancers are like 100% caused by HPV).

I tried to cum and it didn’t help. But it gave me some relief. So I used a prostate massager and it was really helping as I used it, I felt like I was “passing” something through my urethra and I did milk some thick fluid stuff out of me. After that, literally 2 hours later, I didn’t have irritation or the urge to pee anymore. A day later it was literally gone. Felt like I had something in my prostate that was extremely irritating and undetectable. No tests would have found this, no visual inspection of my penis would’ve hinted that I had something inside going on. Maybe I had a bacterial infection and it finally cleared itself? It only lasted about a week.

I’m bringing this story up because the doctors are almost clueless when it comes to genital health. The last thing a doctor wants to do is look at a man’s penis and try to fix or cure it of an ailment. That’s why antibiotics are so instantly and easily prescribed: “the medicine should prevent this guy with a “penis sickness” from coming back in here, I hope!” says the doctor.

To the OP, the constant shots of rocephin is not going to cure anything you have. Its just a lazy doctor’s way of hoping the medicine cures the ailment. There’s GOT to be something else that is going on that can be treated, but maybe not the medicines you’ve been given and the doctors have been guinea pigging on you.

Do you have an irritation like you need to pee and when you do you don’t get relief? Is your meatus inflamed? My ailments started after a blowjob from my wife, too. We had sex prior and I was fine but I got a BJ from her and came in her mouth and literally 12 hours later I had inflamed meatus and something bothering me inside. I am not saying I had what you have now. I’m only saying that there was something wrong with me that my doc couldn’t figure out, at all, and left me to myself. I read on forums that guys had that irritated meatus issue for years. Luckily mine went away in a week, but I had to “get in there” and cure it myself.

Don’t rely on us here on this forum for advice or answers. Don’t expect someone to have now or in the past what you currently are dealing with and hope they can relay remedies, etc.. Don’t lie to the doctors about any of this anymore. Be very honest. I was 100% open with my doctor and it still didn’t really help. So imagine what not being 100% upfront equates in terms of doctor care…


Starting length, Spring 2003: bpel 6 3/8", bpfsl ~6 1/2", flaccid ~3-4" (never measured flaccid stretched or hanging flaccid; starting girth was probably ~5"-5 1/4")

Summer 2004: bpel 7 7/8", bpfsl 8 1/8", flaccid ~4", erect girth 5.3"

Spring 2018: bpel 7 1/4", bpfsl 7 5/8", erect girth 5 1/8"; Spring 2020: bpel 7 3/4", bpfsl 8", erect girth 5 3/8". Current - August 2021: bpel 7 3/4", bpfsl 8", erect girth 5 1/4"

Originally Posted by butters65
I know man, it’s messed up. I’ve had this issue for roughly two years after my first bout of urethritis back in March of 2019. I posted about it here too thinking it was a bathmate injury, but now I realize it had nothing to do with the bathmate, and I bought the BM roughly a week or two after I received treatment for the urethritis, so it would make sense that these symptoms I’m still experiencing happened around the same time.

I don’t know if I actually have a bacterial infection, seeing as I get relief from a shot of Rocephin within ~8 hours of getting the shot. I think it has something to do with an inflammatory response that is calming everything down and everything starts talking to each other normally (nerves, blood vessels, etc.) and thus it skyrockets my libido.

I know it’s bad to lie to an urgent care but I’ve had 3 urologists laugh me out of their office (one of them just gave me a prescription for Cipro which did nothing). I tell them the only relief I get is with a shot of rocephin and the one said to get the shot and just wrap him up for the next 2-3 months to give my body time to recover. I did that this past weekend and haven’t had sex since. The over the counter UTI test came back positive this morning for leuks and nitrites, but I’m reading those can show up without an actual bacterial infection.

Do you guys think this could be inflammation-related? If so, why?
And do you think this could have anything to do with gut health? As mentioned, my lower abs/right hip gets tight when this thing comes on, and it completely goes away after Rocephin (but obviously comes back after I have sex, either protected or unprotected).

This issue is mental and self inflicted.

Originally Posted by butters65

I have not, but I just read about it. Is there a correlation between that and Rocephin? I don’t think I have a problem with oxygen levels in my blood as I am an otherwise healthy 27 year old male.. But maybe not?

I understood you said it is a UTI, in the case it is a UTI, and I have no idea if it is, it might help. Search for urinary tract infection and methylene blue. You need to do some research on the use and dosage of methylene blue though, for example it pairs very badly with certain drugs like SSRIs or foods high in tyramine. To be even clearer, I’m not recommending you to use it, just throwing the idea in there and then you decide what you do with it.

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
This issue is mental and self inflicted.

This is exactly why I posted the simple question: Which bacteria. In order to use a wide range of antibiotics, you need to know which bacteria you have to use the right medication.

I believe we are dealing with this: Psychosomatic symptoms. It is either caused by paranoia or panic attack syndrome, the patient is going to an ER claiming to have had unprotected sex in order to receive a shot of a specific medication. According to him, this allows him to have better erection and libido the next day.

The problem is mental.

If he comes back, the solution is pretty simple. Go to an urologist, explain the symptoms, you will get tested accordingly to discover which bacteria you have, based on your claims that could be false. Chances are, you never had any bacteria. Still, proper tests would determine that an the right course of action. The rest is irrelevant until you determine that with certainty.

I can predict a possible scenario: Tests will come negative for all infections, you will insist you have bacteria and stay hooked up on the drug. Because the problem has been psychological all along.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Oh I read the posts here again, you had urethritis March 2019, and two weeks later used Bathmate for pumping, and you thought it gave you problems or something happened that was not good.

Have you told any doctors you had urethritis 2.5 years ago, and maybe it never got properly treated or went away like it should have? Could you have something that is staying around and not getting cured for real?


Starting length, Spring 2003: bpel 6 3/8", bpfsl ~6 1/2", flaccid ~3-4" (never measured flaccid stretched or hanging flaccid; starting girth was probably ~5"-5 1/4")

Summer 2004: bpel 7 7/8", bpfsl 8 1/8", flaccid ~4", erect girth 5.3"

Spring 2018: bpel 7 1/4", bpfsl 7 5/8", erect girth 5 1/8"; Spring 2020: bpel 7 3/4", bpfsl 8", erect girth 5 3/8". Current - August 2021: bpel 7 3/4", bpfsl 8", erect girth 5 1/4"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Recurring InjuryMathosPenis Enlargement Basics506-18-2007 09:45 PM
Recurring BloodspotbizzabollaInjuries and Treatments111-07-2005 06:19 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 PM.