Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Recurring infection - only relief is after a shot of Rocephin

Originally Posted by butters65
And if I didn’t contract NGU through sex, then how else could I have gotten it? I’ve read discharge can happen if it’s inflamed, not necessarily from an infection. Oh and as I was in the middle of typing this, I felt something come up my urethra to the tip of the glans but there’s nothing there. This happens a few times a day.

You haven’t contracted anything. You are being paranoid.

Antibiotics are extremely dangerous for health. They completely destroy your immune system and gut bacteria which leads to long lasting side effects.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Originally Posted by igigi
You haven’t contracted anything. You are being paranoid.

Antibiotics are extremely dangerous for health. They completely destroy your immune system and gut bacteria which leads to long lasting side effects.

.I have an appt with another Uro on Friday. This time I’m going to write down my symptoms and explain my situation thoroughly. He’s in DC but I will certainly drive down if he wishes to do a cystoscopy and a prostate exam (which I’m hoping he will). The only tests anyone has ever done on me are a finger-check for hemorrhoids, colon cancer (a weird test my GP had that gave an instant result after the rectal exam), and several urinalyses - nothing else. I’ve read countless times that urinalyses can be highly innacurate.

My theory is that I have a biofilm on the inside of my bladder and that’s why my symptoms are what they are. This biofilm planted itself after I had unprotected sex with a “dirty” girl, which gave me a green discharge in addition to all the symptoms I still feel to this day, from the bacterial infection. I am uncertain of if it went to my kidneys.

Again, because I’ll be updating this thread consistently, I want to post my symptoms again as they are now:

- weird stinging/burning about a thumb length into my rectum. I need to “scooch” my buttcheeks several times a day because they feel stuck together.
> because of this, it’s also harder to pass stools and I find myself passing thinner, more frequent stools, in combination with more flatulence (farting).

- burning when peeing and ejaculating, and a very sensitive urethral opening. I can really “feel” the pee coming out - very pronounced.
> because of this, everything gets super sensitive and I cum in roughly a minute. This happened on Monday, roughly 48 hours after the condom broke with a different girl like I mentioned earlier.

- foamy and dark yellow urine.

- hard flaccid at times, but not always.

- random stings and aches that resonate in my shaft. These happen sporadically.

- fever, mild mental confusion, and general fatigue.

- dry skin (just something I’ve noticed).

- really intense lower back pain, but only if I am laying down on my stomach or back.

- “dribbling” cum upon ejaculation, coupled with a ton of sensitivity when it happens - feels unnaturally good.

- mild hydrocele.

- low libido / almost non-existent. Libido comes back after the injection of Rocephin, as already mentioned. I also get random erections, etc. After that shot.

RANDOM SYMPTOMS:

- penis bends to the left at the base when hard. I used to “swing” right.

- can still get hard, but sometimes it feels like my penis shaft is really sore (even if I haven’t used it in a while). The soreness goes away when I do get erect and does not hurt during intercourse or upon ejaculation.

POSITIVES:

- I still get morning wood

- there is nothing physically wrong with my member, and I know that. There is something that is causing inflammation though, and my theory is that it is bacterial.

Other than that, I have really tried to mentally play a trick on myself and tell my brain that I “got the shot of Rocephin” but it doesn’t release my pelvic floor or get rid of the constant stinging/burning that I feel in my rectum.

Again, I hope this thread has a happy ending - I really do, because this is just the dumbest, most annoying thing that I’d never wish upon anyone. The more I read, the more I realize just how little we actually know about the pelvic region and the surrounding organs. Just face it, you guys have no idea what’s going on - and neither do I. But I haven’t had any tests done other than the typical testosterone/hormonal, rectal exam (just for hemorrhoids, etc.), or urinalysis tests. There are other tests out there that will either give me peace of mind or legitimately show what’s going on and why everything is getting inflamed.


Last edited by butters65 : 09-29-2021 at .

Do you have a real physical appointment or a virtual one?

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
Do you have a real physical appointment or a virtual one?

Virtual to start

Well enjoy it and I’ll bet he says the same thing as the other ones but keep searching for the guy that will cure you.

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
Well enjoy it and I’ll bet he says the same thing as the other ones but keep searching for the guy that will cure you.

All I’m trying to do is get more tests done. And did I mention I plopped in my chair this morning only to feel a huge radiating pain come from the right side where my hernia is? If it is the hernia causing me all this crap, I’d rather just get it fixed. Again, just exploring options. I have time and the desire to find a cure.

You are a very nice guy, nuts, but very nice and I wish you the best.

Virtual physical exam FFS.

It’s unbelievable.

I’m not a urologist but I am a doctor and have done urology albeit in the distant past.

It is not normal for guys to get UTIs. Girls yes. Guys no.

Cystoscopy absolutely the minimum.

However. Sounds a bit like prostatitis a least as part of it.

You deserve a proper work up. Best wishes and luck to you.

There is no infection that planted itself on you. You are being paranoid. All the time and tests you will spend with doctors will come back negative. You already have had tests before of different types, they are all negative. All the future ones will be negative. You are creating a ghost in your head that doesnt exist.

- Do you have symptoms? Yes.
- So what is the origin of those symptoms? They are psychosomatic.
- How do you treat the symptoms? By analyzing the brain.
- What is wrong with the brain? The brain chemistry.
- How do you address brain chemistry? By healing the gut. Never, by any means or reason, take psychoactive drugs. The brain chemistry depends directly on the health of the gut. The vast majority of neurotransmitters are NOT made in the brain, but in the gut. Most people dont know that. So if your gut is hurt, your brain will develop some weird funky chemical behavior.

If I can see a list of your diet for 5 days, I will know for sure what is your problem. If you can, try writing down every meal, snack, drink, of every day for 5 days. Do not try to go healthier only because you have to write it down. Just honestly keep going with your daily routine and diet and write every ingredient down.


Period 1: 06/08/2020 BPFSL: 22cm (8.66") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 09/07/2020 BPFSL: 23.9cm (9.40")

Period 2: 05/01/2021 BPFSL: 24cm (9.44") BPEL: 22cm (8.66") EG: 15.8cm (6.25") => 07/24/2021 BPFSL: 25.4cm (10.00") BPEL: 23.5cm (9.25")

Goal: 1 Foot x 7.5 Inches (30.48cm x 19.05cm) NBPEL

Absolutely not.

Forget cures and remedies until you have a diagnosis.

All these symptoms, dysuria, pain in kidneys, fever and thought affect spells serious infection.

Avoid the quacks and witch doctors and get a proper opinion.

I can’t diagnose as I can’t see and examine you or get tests. Neither can anyone else on this forum.

Originally Posted by igigi
There is no infection that planted itself on you. You are being paranoid. All the time and tests you will spend with doctors will come back negative. You already have had tests before of different types, they are all negative. All the future ones will be negative. You are creating a ghost in your head that doesnt exist.

- Do you have symptoms? Yes.
- So what is the origin of those symptoms? They are psychosomatic.
- How do you treat the symptoms? By analyzing the brain.
- What is wrong with the brain? The brain chemistry.
- How do you address brain chemistry? By healing the gut. Never, by any means or reason, take psychoactive drugs. The brain chemistry depends directly on the health of the gut. The vast majority of neurotransmitters are NOT made in the brain, but in the gut. Most people don’t know that. So if your gut is hurt, your brain will develop some weird funky chemical behavior.

If I can see a list of your diet for 5 days, I will know for sure what is your problem. If you can, try writing down every meal, snack, drink, of every day for 5 days. Do not try to go healthier only because you have to write it down. Just honestly keep going with your daily routine and diet and write every ingredient down.

Alright man sounds good, I’ll do that and PM you. I’ll start tomorrow.

But real quick, to your point about the origin - the origin was my case of non-gono urethritis back in March of 2019. I’m reading Andy’s posts again (page 1) and honestly, I vividly remember getting bad, painful and itchy rashes on the inside of my thighs. There is a chance that that is actually what started it, and maybe the timing of sex was just unlucky.

Either way, again man, I’m just asking for someone to take me seriously in these doc offices. They won’t treat you or diagnose you because you’re pinned as a 27 year-old that seems nuts, and because you seem nuts, you will go through hell and high water to either 1) pursue things legally (for whatever reason) or 2) bother them to the point where they just get annoyed with you and treat other people with more obvious/easier to treat symptoms. This is not a life-threatening illness, so they don’t treat it like one. And I get that, but I get one life man and I need my f*cking dick to work. I promise you I will find an answer.

Originally Posted by RedFox17
Absolutely not.
Forget cures and remedies until you have a diagnosis.
All these symptoms, dysuria, pain in kidneys, fever and thought affect spells serious infection.
Avoid the quacks and witch doctors and get a proper opinion.
I can’t diagnose as I can’t see and examine you or get tests. Neither can anyone else on this forum.

Thank you for understanding my situation, Doc. If you could recommend a test or two that I should have done, please do. I’ve never had a cystoscopy done, a prostate exam done, or anything else. I’ve had an ultrasound that did nothing but confirm my mild hydrocele, I’ve had hormonal tests that were normal, I’ve had my GP stick his finger up my a$$ to check for hemorrhoids (because as I mentioned, the tight rectum thing causes me to bleed sometimes when I pass a stool - blood on the tp not in the stool FYI), and of course I’ve had urinalysis tests done for just about every STD under the sun, including blood being drawn for HIV/etc.. No herpes (or outbreaks ever).. Nothing. But again, that’s it. And I’m reading all over the web that a urinalysis test simply does not cut it - sometimes from an inaccuracy standpoint and other times because there are other issues (cue biofilms from previous infections).

Things that may have caused it:
- noticeable/frequent rash on the inside of the thighs that was very painful. This happened a little under 10 times in the past 2.5 years. I remember not being the best with showering after I worked out, but I was clean other than that (always showered before work, going out, etc. - wasn’t a dirty guy - brushed teeth, washed face, etc.)..
- unprotected sex with that girl

You keep getting laid so your dick does work. Since no doctor is any good go see a plumber and see if he can help. Really!

Originally Posted by AndyJ
Sometimes UTIs can be very hard to kill. I went through three cycles with three different antibiotics a couple of years ago, it took more than two months before it got knocked out.

Hey Andy, I’m curious about this. You mentioned later on that you had a staph and strep infection. This is interesting because I suffered a good amount of inner thigh rashes that were very painful throughout the past two or so years.

Few questions if you don’t mind -

- Could you still have sex throughout treatment? Condom?
- How did you get treated?
- What tests did you have done?

Thanks man.

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
You keep getting laid so your dick does work. Since no doctor is any good go see a plumber and see if he can help. Really!

My man I told you, my dick does work - that’s why I really think my head is on straight here, and I’ve just found something that makes me feel great - very high energy, high libido, pumped about life - and that thing is centered around reducing inflammation and killing bacteria (or preventing it from growing) around my pelvic area and member. If it’s just inflammation, then I could have a biofilm from 2019 that is causing it to continue (and preventing the antibiotics from working), or it could be inflamed from tight pelvic muscles, but I would bet my savings on that not being the case. Regardless, a proper cystoscopy, prostate exam, etc. Should rule out an infection and then I’ll believe it’s all PF/mental related. Unless they find that I do have an inflamed prostate but no sign of an infection, then I’ll really just have to live a clean life.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 AM.