Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cock Ring Questions!

Cock Ring Questions!

Cock rings feel a lot like clamping. I get huge expansion and it happens quickly. My penis gets dark and my veins start popping out. It seems dangerous to use them during edging when I’m just getting back into PE. What’s a safe way to work it into my routine?

I want to start wearing my cock ring for hours on end to increase my girth gains. I won’t wear it to sleep. Is that an advanced thing that I should wait some months before doing?


03/2018: BPEL 5", MEG 4.4375". 05/2020: BPEL 6.1875", MEG 4.4375".

11/2020: BPEL 6.4375", MEG 4.5".

Short term goal: BPEL 6.5", MEG 4.75". Long term goal: BPEL 7", MEG 5".

I use a cock ring while I pump (most of the time). This has been my preferred pumping method for a while.

But sometimes, I simply wear a cock ring and wrap a heating pad around my unit while stimulating an erection. This is actually a decent expansion exercise that can easily be incorporated with sets, preferably after stretching exercises. Possibly 3 sets 10 minutes each, allowing for full circulation recovery between sets.

But depending on your equipment and available time, I would experiment for what works best for you.

Good luck man!

Originally Posted by Alex2.0
I use a cock ring while I pump (most of the time). This has been my preferred pumping method for a while.

But sometimes, I simply wear a cock ring and wrap a heating pad around my unit while stimulating an erection. This is actually a decent expansion exercise that can easily be incorporated with sets, preferably after stretching exercises. Possibly 3 sets 10 minutes each, allowing for full circulation recovery between sets.

But depending on your equipment and available time, I would experiment for what works best for you.

Good luck man!

Is it a safe thing to use when just starting back up?

Also, is it safe to ejaculate in a rubber cock ring after something like a 0.25” expansion? The last time I did it the veins came out super far and were very firm for the few seconds while I was ejaculating. It was startling. I also don’t know if it’s safe to have that kind of expansion and have sex with it.

Any insight would be appreciated.


03/2018: BPEL 5", MEG 4.4375". 05/2020: BPEL 6.1875", MEG 4.4375".

11/2020: BPEL 6.4375", MEG 4.5".

Short term goal: BPEL 6.5", MEG 4.75". Long term goal: BPEL 7", MEG 5".

Originally Posted by adgj1987
Is it a safe thing to use when just starting back up?

Also, is it safe to ejaculate in a rubber cock ring after something like a 0.25” expansion? The last time I did it the veins came out super far and were very firm for the few seconds while I was ejaculating. It was startling. I also don’t know if it’s safe to have that kind of expansion and have sex with it.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Cock rings are meant for sex, I believe, so I think it is okay for starting back up and ejaculating; however, it may be best to take it easy while starting out then work up to more intense work outs.

I’ve had sex many times with a cock ring, no issues. I do love the expansion, but it brings my EQ down so I haven’t used in awhile.

If you’re going to wear for long periods of time, make sure it’s not too tight fitting..

People who wear one while pumping, what are the benefits of that? I’ve never tried it.

Originally Posted by Lookinforgirth
People who wear one while pumping, what are the benefits of that? I’ve never tried it.

Well, just like with normal erections, the cock ring helps traps the blood to increase the expansion. I find that it helps me trap blood better at least.
The second thing that it does is help form a seal, between the pump and my penis, so the pump doesn’t “eat” my balls. Because of this, there is reduced edema on my lower penis (like where it starts transitioning into my sack), and it concetrates the negative pressure further up on my penis.

Originally Posted by Lookinforgirth
I’ve had sex many times with a cock ring, no issues. I do love the expansion, but it brings my EQ down so I haven’t used in awhile.
If you’re going to wear for long periods of time, make sure it’s not too tight fitting..
People who wear one while pumping, what are the benefits of that? I’ve never tried it.

How does it bring your EQ down? Just during sex or from an overall perspective? Have you ever had any issues during orgasm (pain or discomfort) with the cock ring on? Does your partner notice the difference?

I will test out the different sizes for the rubber cock ring and see which one holds an expansion but is not too tight. Will be trial and error.

Do you think cock rings can be good starter kits before clamping? It seems to have a similar effect but just a milder version.

I am going to couple my cock ring usage with solid kegel work to try to maintain good EQ.


03/2018: BPEL 5", MEG 4.4375". 05/2020: BPEL 6.1875", MEG 4.4375".

11/2020: BPEL 6.4375", MEG 4.5".

Short term goal: BPEL 6.5", MEG 4.75". Long term goal: BPEL 7", MEG 5".

Originally Posted by adgj1987
Cock rings feel a lot like clamping..

I want to start wearing my cock ring for hours on end to increase my girth gains. I won’t wear it to sleep. Is that an advanced thing that I should wait some months before doing?

I’ve been using one on and off for the last four months.

I would advice you to get a bigger size and use a full package cock ring (behind the balls).

The one you have right now is to small to wear for hours on end.

I bought a 3-pack silicone cockring with a wide rubber. I could wear the middle size fine.

Start with 15-30 minutes for a couple of days. Then try 2x30 minutes. A couple of weeks later you can go easily 2x2hours or longer.


Current BPEL: 6.3”, MEG: 4.75” (12/2019)

Start BPEL: 6.0” MEG: 4.1" (2/2018)

Future BPEL: +1%, MEG: +1%

I don’t use them anymore. After about 15 minutes my erection is dead. It might still be inflated with the cock ring, but it’s floppy and not very sensitive.

Cock rings do restrict blood flow out of the penis like an erection, but unlike an erection the veins exiting the penis are engorged like varicose veins. When the penis restricts blood flow out during erection, the veins leading out of the penis are compressed and not engorged. The long term consequences of engorging these veins might create a complication for erections if they are remodeled to be much larger, or harder. My experience from using cock rings is that they have a bad effect on erections.


Starting: 7"bplx5.2" 2017 (shrunk from disuse)(originally 8"bplx4.5", gained to 9"bplx6")

Current: 9.0"bplx6.125" 2020

Goal: 11.5"bplx7" 2021.

Originally Posted by Sigmoid
The long term consequences of engorging these veins might create a complication for erections if they are remodeled to be much larger, or harder. My experience from using cock rings is that they have a bad effect on erections.

Good to know!

Cock rings and penis pumps were one of the first treatments prescribed for sufferers of ED and have been in use for well over 60 years. They quickly were taken up by non ED sufferers for all of the common reasons like PE and of course a thicker and more firm erection.

Other than the risk of a too tight c ring and of leaving it on for too long a time, I am unaware of any reported issues from using one.

Around three years ago and after fighting the inconsistent EQ’s I had from ED I tried a c-ring and have used one exclusively for sex since then. I regularly wear one for 20-30 minutes. And there’s been a lot of sex in those 3 years.

One of the associated impacts of ED is delayed ejaculation, which I do occasionally have. DE, for me at least, is an erection where you just cant quite get to orgasm. It’s almost there, but not reachable. With a c ring after 30 or definitely 40 minutes the ball burn gets so bad you are in a hurry to get the c ring off. Pulling it off over an erect and very sensitive dick can be painful so a cold shower and lots of soap is a good tool. After using one you get a feel for how long you can comfortably wear it.

I have never pumped with one, but I do use one when I clamp as that’s what I need to do to insure a good erection to start with.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

A cock ring while pumping sounds pretty risky if you ask me. A cock ring is basically just clamping OP, so you’re not wrong in that assumption. I’d recommend going very slow if you’re going to try and pump with a cock ring.


Current

8.5 BPEL

7.25 EG

Originally Posted by jgraham11
A cock ring while pumping sounds pretty risky if you ask me. A cock ring is basically just clamping OP, so you’re not wrong in that assumption. I’d recommend going very slow if you’re going to try and pump with a cock ring.

Agree 100% with you, jgraham. As I mentioned on a different thread, I have a custom c ring that fits bigger than normal. I like pumping with it for the “sealing” effect it has, because the inner diameter of the pump I have is pretty large (2.75 inches). But I typically do sessions with and without it, warming up properly, and “going very slow.”

Don’t do it if you are uncomfortable with it.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Cock ring discussion. Quality longevity of hardnessOnesevenPenis Enlargement Basics305-07-2013 11:56 AM
Interesting comment with cock ringComfortablePenis Enlargement406-15-2012 05:56 PM
What width should a cock ring be? Are O-rings too thin?ObafemiPenis Enlargement Basics911-01-2006 12:42 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 PM.