Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Dr. Elist Wants to Censor Thunder’s Place

Well I’m no lawyer but I watch a lot of Judge Judy. If a contractor does a bad job that is working for you, you can post and tell other people he is not worth hiring and post pictures of his work and say you are not hiring him again. You have a right to tell people you are dissatisfied.

Originally Posted by MrFish
Just lost some respect for the guy. I am considering his op in case PE doesn’t work out. Who is he to dictate to anyone? Aren’t those in America protected under FREE SPEECH.

I just want to say that with penis enlargement surgery there are safe and dangerous procedures:

Safe: lengthening surgery consisting of cutting the suspensory ligament.

Own body fat thickening surgery.

Thats it only 2 safe procedures.

Dangerous procedures:

Any type of implant of a foreign object is Dangerous! Silicone implant, pmma injection all dangerous and should be avoided!

Not much information to determine exactly what actions to take ,the doctor obviously didn’t look after the health of his patient as seen in the photos, the doctor did not decline that its his work, the only irrefutable evidence in this case is the transaction of the patient ,legitimizing that indeed it was from who he claims it to be from.
The counter argument can be made that the doctor has lost so much business because of bad practice that in an effort to get a leg up ,he is attacking/silencing the individual that put him there, no humility representing the current action taken from the surgeon in which case the forum is the perfect place to have discussions validating the forums existence and relevancy is absolutely necessary

The advice was to think before choosing surgery ,its not exactly what a surgeon wants to hear ,especially naming and pointing

Questioning morality in this case boils down to goods and services ,the patient didn’t walk out with the most expensive bit of plastic ever after the surgery ,in fact he returned it ,to which the surgeon sent back to the manufacturer for a refund.

No one goes to a dodgy dealership and says excuse me can I have your finest stolen car please ,yeah sure il take the most expensive insurance you’ve got .police impounds the car you lose everything. Fuck off

You’d be screaming he’s name from every hill on site

Admit-tingly a marketing tactic that ends his reputation.
Doctor vs patient.
But the patient is anonymous
Like a ghost but the ghost of his failures


Bpel start 14.25cm

My Straw

Originally Posted by Swole Straw
Not much information to determine exactly what actions to take ,the doctor obviously didn’t look after the health of his patient as seen in the photos, the doctor did not decline that its his work, the only irrefutable evidence in this case is the transaction of the patient ,legitimizing that indeed it was from who he claims it to be from.
The counter argument can be made that the doctor has lost so much business because of bad practice that in an effort to get a leg up ,he is attacking/silencing the individual that put him there, no humility representing the current action taken from the surgeon in which case the forum is the perfect place to have discussions validating the forums existence and relevancy is absolutely necessary

The advice was to think before choosing surgery ,its not exactly what a surgeon wants to hear ,especially naming and pointing

Questioning morality in this case boils down to goods and services ,the patient didn’t walk out with the most expensive bit of plastic ever after the surgery ,in fact he returned it ,to which the surgeon sent back to the manufacturer for a refund.

No one goes to a dodgy dealership and says excuse me can I have your finest stolen car please ,yeah sure il take the most expensive insurance you’ve got .police impounds the car you lose everything. Fuck off

You’d be screaming he’s name from every hill on site

Admit-tingly a marketing tactic that ends his reputation.
Doctor vs patient.
But the patient is anonymous
Like a ghost but the ghost of his failures

I have another perspective. There is a risk an operation can go wrong there are certainly no surgeon that can guarantee a succesful implant operation. It seems the patient had an unfortunate complication but the doctor supervised his situation all through the first sogn of complications, directing him to a local urologist to make sure there was no immediate need for revision.

In the end the doctor unfortunately had to remove the implant. He did so free of charge. Unfortunately the patient didnt get a full refund, but then again the doctor isnt doing charitable work and there was risks involved with the procedure in the first place. As I understand it txhog is recovering more and more from following a penis pumping schedule as directed by the doctor in order to regain the lost Erection length.

I dont think the doctor did anything wrong or at any stage risked the health of his patient. Also many people are happy with the doctor elist implant and although the implant is kind of visible in the flaccid state this is the safest operation that can provide such a dramatic increase in flaccid size. The size increase from a doctor elist implant is extreme. It is not even comparable to as dangerous procedures as pmma which can not be removed should any complications arise. I think if you haw a really small penis a doctor elist implant might be a good option. And there are people who have increased their flaccid five fold and are very happy with their dr elist implant.

Reputation is everything to these guys.
So defamation laws go hand in hand when dealing with one. But this was the clients experience which isn’t defamation if a service was provided, imagine a spray painter being sued because your car got scratched at the supermarket

Bright side ,he didn’t amputate

Plastic surgery carries risks but the value of those risks is ultimately determined by the doctor himself ,if it were experimental.

Surely walking away empty handed after a service is wrong, the client has the right to complain if he is unsatisfied.

The other other reason for the threat could be the fault of the client as he described nocturnal erections ,to which its possible that he pulled his own stitches resulting in what the surgeon calls unfair .

I can find fault in both of them at this point


Bpel start 14.25cm

My Straw

Complications with a Dr. Elist Implant is the rule, not the exception.

Check out Phallobaoards.com for the countless penises that have been permanently damaged by this doctor.

Originally Posted by messageman
Complications with a Dr. Elist Implant is the rule, not the exception.
Check out Phallobaoards.com for the countless penises that have been permanently damaged by this doctor.

I have literally never heard of a successful penis enlargement surgery.

Only various degrees of complications.


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Actually, I’ve seen many men with DIY implants using paraffin/kanamicine/other substances as well, btw, NO amputation feedback from any of them, some guy who had it for over 10 years implanted told me the “body is trying to reject it at some point” but he didn’t seem to be bothered by this, anyway, KEEP IN MIND he had 5 KANAMICINE TUBES inserted, that’s 500grams of foreign substance, most of the other guys had 2-3 inserted max, but like PE can become addictive so is this I believe, they were doing it repeatedly, acheiving girths higher than 20cm most of them, they had like weird looking bowling ball penises because the stuff migrated downwards to the glans *probably even 30cm girth while like this, most of them were also very “stupid” in terms of any kind of knowledge, I saw these guys mostly in jail btw*…crazy.

Anyway, I hate penis implants and other surgical ways, especially when there is Thunders and all the other members willing to help anyone achieve gains through proper PE…sorry about the OP, hope he is well

The last time anyone sued me I sent him down in scorching flames with two words-

“request discovery”

Not only did the clown fail to “timely comply” with my request he ended up having to provide me with all his records - which I used to submit a motion to dismiss his suit (granted).

It depends on the state laws involved, but as a rule anyone who sues you has to provide their RECORDS upon request of the defendant in a timely manner.

If this guy is the shit salad he appears to be he won’t want to disclose records, and his threats are pure butt bilge - but consult an attorney in the proper jurisdiction to be sure.

Anyone that thinks they can use legal threats against a forum (which has certain legal protections as it’s not a publication) is probably being scammed by their lawyer(s).

It’s PR 101, if someone writes something you don’t like online, ignore it or try to convince them of your perspective. That’s really all you can do without having it backfire. You can’t resolve disputes like this through the court system because that’s not what courts are for, there are no laws against giving a bad review and discussing it, and judges will deliberately drag out your case before discovery to punish you through lawyer fees.

I’m not a lawyer, but I’ve seen it happen to the tune of nearly $10 million in total once. Lawyers will bleed you dry, the judges will laugh at you behind the bench, and your name will be burned into the memory of the legal system through dockets and may end up in legal reviews. By trying to sue, you will only make yourself look worse, that’s why a PR consultant that actually works for you will advise against it.

Talk to a retired judge. Defamation and slander lawsuits stories are among their most amusing.

Now if you were being slandered and defamed by a business competitor, that’s a totally different situation. I knew a guy that had his business targeted by a competitor who was using the internet to spread bogus reviews. Very hard to prove it’s a competitor if they use the slightest precaution and post anonymously. But if you’re trying to sue an individual for an opinion or a bad review, you’re going to have a bad time.

Also, if one of the users of the forum you’re suing happens to have some sort of government protection from information requests, the ISPs will inform the gov when you request the data, your case will be shut down, and every record of your life, especially the people you come in contact with, will be scrutinized. If it’s a big forum, your chances of stumbling across one of these people is surprisingly high.

Again, I’m not a lawyer and this isn’t legal advice. I’m not even talking about this case in particular.


Starting: 7"bplx5.2" 2017 (shrunk from disuse)(originally 8"bplx4.5", gained to 9"bplx6")

Current: 9.0"bplx6.125" 2020

Goal: 11.5"bplx7" 2021.


Last edited by Sigmoid : 12-19-2019 at .

Originally Posted by HenrikL
I just want to say that with penis enlargement surgery there are safe and dangerous procedures:

Safe: lengthening surgery consisting of cutting the suspensory ligament.

Own body fat thickening surgery.

Thats it only 2 safe procedures.

Dangerous procedures:

Any type of implant of a foreign object is Dangerous! Silicone implant, pmma injection all dangerous and should be avoided!

Agreed. If you’ve ever had surgery of any type, you realize how foreign it is to cut open skin and re-arrange, remove, or add to anything inside, then zip you back up. It’s a reality of modern life and it saves lives. My Dad just got his heart done. But it also makes you hope for the day when cutting open humans will be seen as barbaric, akin to our view today of bloodletting or trepanning. Such elective surgery as penis enlargement, short of the couple mentioned above, is madness.

Originally Posted by Don Logan
Agreed. If you’ve ever had surgery of any type, you realize how foreign it is to cut open skin and re-arrange, remove, or add to anything inside, then zip you back up. It’s a reality of modern life and it saves lives. My Dad just got his heart done. But it also makes you hope for the day when cutting open humans will be seen as barbaric, akin to our view today of bloodletting or trepanning. Such elective surgery as penis enlargement, short of the couple mentioned above, is madness.

You’d be mostly right (you described invasive methods like de-gloving) in ascribing the dangers of elective medical penis enlargement, but times have changed — common knowledge on the matter has not.

The reality is that a significant sample size over nearly a decade have demonstrated the legitimacy & efficacy of girth enhancement (via non-surgical dermal filler injections via skilled & experienced practitioners). Some more “invasive” techniques also remain viable, although I could see reasons to opt for non-surgical options instead. Lengthening still remains hit-or-miss.

This all said, there still remains a few “players” in the industry that ensure sentiments expressed by yourself and others (e.g. “madness”) will continue to persist, despite any credible advancements in the field. Those “players” tend to be physicians that may-or-may-not be cited in this thread, but I’ll let the facts speak for themselves.

As far as “madness” in pursuing penis enlargement is concerned, I would (maybe) agree if the individual was already well-endowed. However, I suspect many lurkers are too embarrassed or disinterested in sharing their starting stats, the same type of men who aren’t “mad” for considering all viable options. If women have standardized elective options, why can’t men? And as men, we do have those choices now. I can say that in light of a decade’s worth of skepticism & cynicism. There’s a decade worth of content and first-hand photo evidence to review if you’d like to challenge that assertion.

Male cosmetic enhancement is real and is going to trend in the new decade. I’d know, I went from snugger-fit condoms to Magnum XL’s over the past decade with zero instances of complications, and I know many hundreds of others who’ve made their case via progress reports with the highest degree of scrutiny & moderation. What we also know is that some techniques historically cited as reasons to avoid phalloplasty are becoming increasingly obsolete, much like some of the methods employed by “certain doctors” found in this thread. That in it of itself is a sign that the PE market is evolving.

Are there risks associated with penis enlargement procedures? Of course, but they’ve come a long way from complications-of-old. We now live in a time where reasonable elective alternatives exist if attaining girth via manual PE exercises fail (e.g. pumping, jelqing, hanging, etc). I wouldn’t recommend this to men of above-average or average endowment, and I only chimed in because I think the term “madness” downplays the justifiable motivations of smaller men.

Good luck and always do your research. Be mindful of the scams associated with this industry and demand irrefutable evidence (example: credible before & after photos, etc) when making serious commitments to penis enlargement.

Cheers everyone, and may Santa bless us all with a fatter dick this coming year & decade!


If you're ever considering a surgical (or non-surgical) route for penis enlargement:

PhalloBoards: A Forum Devoted to Penis Enlargement Surgery & Non-Surgical Procedures

Originally Posted by messageman
Complications with a Dr. Elist Implant is the rule, not the exception.
Check out Phallobaoards.com for the countless penises that have been permanently damaged by this doctor.

Messageman! You got both the spelling & domain wrong, but I appreciate the looking out for the fellow man!

Updated for those interested in researching Elist-related matters (listed from oldest to newest).
PhalloBoards 1.0
phalloplasty.proboards.com
PhalloBoards 2.0
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com
PhalloBoards 3.0
www.phalloboards.info/general-forum.html


If you're ever considering a surgical (or non-surgical) route for penis enlargement:

PhalloBoards: A Forum Devoted to Penis Enlargement Surgery & Non-Surgical Procedures

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:03 PM.