Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PRP (Priapus Shot) Consultation: thoughtfulgold

@thoughtfulgold What supplement do he recommend for blood pressure? Thanks.


One foot down...one to go

Originally Posted by rushmore
@thoughtfulgold What supplement do he recommend for blood pressure? Thanks.

I would like to know this as well. I heard beet juice is good for this.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
It is rare you see a guy willing to advertise his own procedures with his own body. But for 66, he has no lines on his face. Fading hair and a few age spots on top of his head but looks 40 something otherwise.

I like genuine and I like his additional information on how the procedure is performed. I can buy it.


I did this last year. I’m not too great at tracking things, but I was pleased with the end result. I got into a long conversation with my doctor, talking about his experiences and results, while he was doing the procedure. Hope it goes (or went.. I haven’t finished reading the thread) as well for you.

Originally Posted by PCNinja

I did this last year. I’m not too great at tracking things, but I was pleased with the end result. I got into a long conversation with my doctor, talking about his experiences and results, while he was doing the procedure. Hope it goes (or went.. I haven’t finished reading the thread) as well for you.

Yep, I’m good.. You did this last year.. Sorry about that. :-)

There are several fantastic blood pressure all natural supplements.
1. Olive leaf extract… Ground up leaves dried… Cannot get any easier or natural than that. It takes a couple of months to see the benefits… But I saw them in month #2 I saw my blood pressure drop 20 points. I was also starting to exercise and eat a little better. I have told co workers about it and they also saw a 20 point drop. It is also good to lower cholesterol… It is safe to take daily.. I had no side effects.

2.Garlic 5-600 mg of garlic will drop blood pressure by 10% I have taken it for years in soft gels… I started taking it to protect and improve my joint function. ( Many uses for Garlic. )

3. Grape seed extract. I do not take it as my blood pressure is textbook… But I got my father on this a year and a half ago. He was already taking garlic and Olive leaf… He saw an addition 10 point drop. His cholesterol numbers also improved… Good Cholesterol increased, the bad dropped. he takes a low dose… 150 mg a day

And I think we all know that taking these things significantly increase bloodflow… Bloodflow is great for your penis. More erections, better erections, erections that last longer.

Do not expect this to be like Viagra though. If you are 40 and there is a lot of crap built up in your arteries and veins… It is going to take time to clean that shit out and for scar tissue to heal where the crap has been. As the blood pressure starts dropping as you get cleaned out on the inside.. as you start healing… The bloodflow will increase and you will notice a difference with erections.

One of the biggest causes of ED are bloodflow from cholesterol, bloodpressure, clogged up arteries. Unfortunately because you can go to the doctor for Viagra most people never take care of the root problem.

5 years ago when I was 25 pounds over weight and eating whatever I was 40 years old and EQ was maybe a 6 or 7. I tried Viagra and I got 2 day long erections… I am now 45…in shape ( somewhat ) No Viagra and EQ is 8 or a 9/10 So cleaning out your insides restoring optimum bloodflow… Diet and exercise definitely work.

Most 40 something year old women I have dated in the last 5 years have told me that half the men they date can barely fuck… and cannot keep it up for any amount of time. So this is definitely a massive problem for guys over the age of 30.

My dad is 73 and he does not have to take diabetes, cholesterol or blood pressure medications anymore. Also he was able to get off his gout medication also. Takes celery seeds for that.

I am a big believer in the power of the body to heal itself if you remove the problems and supply it with the nutrients it needs to heal.

Originally Posted by Benevolance
There are several fantastic blood pressure all natural supplements.
1. Olive leaf extract… Ground up leaves dried… Cannot get any easier or natural than that. It takes a couple of months to see the benefits… But I saw them in month #2 I saw my blood pressure drop 20 points. I was also starting to exercise and eat a little better. I have told co workers about it and they also saw a 20 point drop. It is also good to lower cholesterol… It is safe to take daily.. I had no side effects.

2.Garlic 5-600 mg of garlic will drop blood pressure by 10% I have taken it for years in soft gels… I started taking it to protect and improve my joint function. ( Many uses for Garlic. )

3. Grape seed extract. I do not take it as my blood pressure is textbook… But I got my father on this a year and a half ago. He was already taking garlic and Olive leaf… He saw an addition 10 point drop. His cholesterol numbers also improved… Good Cholesterol increased, the bad dropped. he takes a low dose… 150 mg a day

And I think we all know that taking these things significantly increase bloodflow… Bloodflow is great for your penis. More erections, better erections, erections that last longer.

Do not expect this to be like Viagra though. If you are 40 and there is a lot of crap built up in your arteries and veins… It is going to take time to clean that shit out and for scar tissue to heal where the crap has been. As the blood pressure starts dropping as you get cleaned out on the inside.. as you start healing… The bloodflow will increase and you will notice a difference with erections.

One of the biggest causes of ED are bloodflow from cholesterol, bloodpressure, clogged up arteries. Unfortunately because you can go to the doctor for Viagra most people never take care of the root problem.

5 years ago when I was 25 pounds over weight and eating whatever I was 40 years old and EQ was maybe a 6 or 7. I tried Viagra and I got 2 day long erections… I am now 45…in shape ( somewhat ) No Viagra and EQ is 8 or a 9/10 So cleaning out your insides restoring optimum bloodflow… Diet and exercise definitely work.

Most 40 something year old women I have dated in the last 5 years have told me that half the men they date can barely fuck… and cannot keep it up for any amount of time. So this is definitely a massive problem for guys over the age of 30.

My dad is 73 and he does not have to take diabetes, cholesterol or blood pressure medications anymore. Also he was able to get off his gout medication also. Takes celery seeds for that.

I am a big believer in the power of the body to heal itself if you remove the problems and supply it with the nutrients it needs to heal.

So most of you and your father’s gain was from getting your weight back down? Or was it from implementing your blood flow artery and vein clearing “stack”? Yes circulation equals stronger erections. So each man here benefits from being in strong cardio health as well.

Hmm. So what’s the best pumping/clamping/jelq/stretching regimen weeks following p-shot? Is there anyone with experience on such matter?

Originally Posted by tokktokktokk

Hmm. So what’s the best pumping/clamping/jelq/stretching regimen weeks following p-shot? Is there anyone with experience on such matter?

Posting the same question on multiple threads is against forum guidelines. Please review them:

Forum Guidelines


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Originally Posted by 32quarters
Posting the same question on multiple threads is against forum guidelines. Please review them:
*FG


Ok sure.

So does anyone have any experience on this subject? Someone must know something in detail. You guys tried stretching straight after prp?

I’ve had several p shots. I took the day off after the procedure to allow the injection sites to close up, then continued my pumping program with no changes. I can’t think of why a program change would be necessary.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Originally Posted by 32quarters

I’ve had several p shots. I took the day off after the procedure to allow the injection sites to close up, then continued my pumping program with no changes. I can’t think of why a program change would be necessary.

I see. You don’t believe in pumping right after the shot at the clinic? What did your doctor say about it, did you ask? To me they recommended to pump straight after the injections when doing the first pumping following the shot.

Yes the guidance was to pump when I got home. I’ve done that and you need to keep the vac level pretty low or the injection sites will start to bleed. To be more clear, when I said take the day off what I evolved to doing was to hold off pumping until that night and then I kept the vac level low and paid attention to the injection sites to avoid opening them up.

I may have done a very short, low vac pump when I got home, really just to plump up some. Not really what I’d call a true pump session.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

I pumped pretty hard some 5-10 mins after my first shot. There was minor amount of blood in the pump etc. Felt the PRP effects next days, improved erection etc. Now I’m like eight days in on a pumping schedule after the PRP and I’ve gone pretty hard almost errr day. Some days pumped twice to see if I can push it to next plateau. Therefore EQ haven’t maybe been the best but not absolute shite either. Now I’m taking rest of this day (pumped in the morning) and next day off. My dick is little sore. Maybe going a little easier (no that much double daily pumping sessions) from here on.

Seems like this is a total waste of time. I wonder if true PE is actually even possible. Seems surgery doesn’t work and now this.

Originally Posted by drISlittle
Seems like this is a total waste of time. I wonder if true PE is actually even possible. Seems surgery doesn’t work and now this.

This shot was a gimmick as far as I’m concerned. There’s some view that older men benefit more but there are many routes to PE. This shot is on my not recommended list.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG as of 11/10/2019 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My Extender and forward to 10" and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *10* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 PM.