Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Should I go for 8" BPEL or not? Any negatives during sex?

Originally Posted by Renholder
Yes. I’ve read some on female forums on the subject. Some women complain that they lose desire when the man is not helping out at home, cleaning the house or generally pleasing her outside the bedroom. However, that’s not the case her as I have my own apartment and while she’s sleeping over her 5/7 days a week, she contributes pretty much nothing to the household chores.

She gets a lot of emotional support from me and I’m pushing her to do things in her life she wouldn’t have done without my support.

The one place I’m lacking is that I live a busy life, so we don’t have a LOT of time together. Still - to me I’d say that would make it even more important to have sex when we’re together. But it’s just not happening.

In my opinion - she’s the one who’s not really investing in the relationship (see above). So I feel it’s me who should be fed up.

By the way. I also read on that forum from some females who complained about the same problem. THEY couldn’t explain it. They just said that they lost interest in sex in every relationship they was in. They had no explanation for it either.

Is she on birth control? This can cause a lot of women to lose the desire from what I’ve been told.


My Journey

My Vision 9*6

Originally Posted by Renholder

Yes. I’ve read some on female forums on the subject. Some women complain that they lose desire when the man is not helping out at home, cleaning the house or generally pleasing her outside the bedroom. However, that’s not the case her as I have my own apartment and while she’s sleeping over her 5/7 days a week, she contributes pretty much nothing to the household chores.

She gets a lot of emotional support from me and I’m pushing her to do things in her life she wouldn’t have done without my support.

The one place I’m lacking is that I live a busy life, so we don’t have a LOT of time together. Still - to me I’d say that would make it even more important to have sex when we’re together. But it’s just not happening.

In my opinion - she’s the one who’s not really investing in the relationship (see above). So I feel it’s me who should be fed up.

By the way. I also read on that forum from some females who complained about the same problem. THEY couldn’t explain it. They just said that they lost interest in sex in every relationship they was in. They had no explanation for it either.

Originally Posted by Renholder

In my own experience I’ve gotten some “You’re big” comments, but never any jaw dropping or obstacles during sex.Current girlfriend says I’m the biggest she ever had, but she’s not been around that much either and I do get the feeling she could handle a bit more length. A few even seem to not mention it much at all. So, I’m thinking another inch wouldn’t categorize me as too-large-for-sex by most women.

Originally Posted by Renholder

Yeah. Agreed. My girlfriend is a long term GF, but we’re NOT having great sex. In fact, our sex life is dead. Which is probably a topic for another thread. I’m not sure if I’m going to solve it or if we will eventually break up because of this, but either way I’m confident she could take another inch. Strangely, she seems to have more limits with my girth. At least early on. And I don’t feel girthy at all at 4.9/5”.

Originally Posted by Renholder

As for keeping the relationship - the thing is that SHE’s happy without sex. I honestly think she doesn’t miss it. That’s how it seems and pretty much what she says too. She’s just not a very sexual person. Or maybe I didn’t bring it out in her?

So, if I want to keep this relationship I do not think I have to fix anything as she seems happy this way. The question is more if I would want to stay in a relationship that’s void of sex and if there really is a solution to it at all.

My two cents:

I think you know what you got to do. As you said you have a long term relationship with her, you give her emotional support, you have a busy life, but when you two are together she show no interest, she does not contribute for the relationship, you know what you got to do. End this relationship and move on to the next, the next is always better. In my opinion there are ways for you to reverse this situation, but is simply not worth it, they are never worth it. When relationship ends and she sees you with other women her mind simply can’t accept that you are with other women, she will anxiety attack, she will start losing hair, she will do everything to be with you again, and this is when a lot of guys commit mistakes: when you flip your world and gives you better odds with women and time, they return with that same woman they had because of emotion, things like these you can’t use your emotion side to make choices, you gotta use your reason, your logic side. Let her live with other man, because if there is one thing in this world you know is that she isn’t interested in you, and you know it. You already have a busy life, you wanna go home and be with a cold hearted person alongside you to give you more psychological problems and doubts? Or with a woman that will support and give all the love and sex you want?

I have a friend that would say for you to finish your relationship with her and keep her around to fuck on Tuesdays or Wednesday to keep your week with good mood and never on weekends because she isn’t important enough, weekends are for eights and above and friends, new stuff.

Regarding going of 7” bpel to 8” bpel, this is a decision that you WANT, you don’t need another inch, you want it. You need to be honest with yourself. Now, should you? Will it be worth it? I don’t think so, I have been there, did it and it is just vanity, but this is your life and your decision to make.


started April 2017 BPEL 17cm x 13,8cm EG Last measurement BPEL 20 cm x 14,5 cm EG

My progress, thoughts and pictures

Rotated Penis? Unbalanced Ligaments? Lack of Gains through Manual Routine?

Originally Posted by Renholder
Thanks for the comments, guys! I’ll just adress downwardcurve specifically as he seemed to echo what most people said.

I don’t know to be honest, but I do know I enjoy it right now and it’s nice to just ‘let loose’ and not worry about going too deep.

You don’t miss the pelvis to pelvis contact yourself when it’s not possible?

Yeah. Agreed. My girlfriend is a long term GF, but we’re NOT having great sex. In fact, our sex life is dead. Which is probably a topic for another thread. I’m not sure if I’m going to solve it or if we will eventually break up because of this, but either way I’m confident she could take another inch. Strangely, she seems to have more limits with my girth. At least early on. And I don’t feel girthy at all at 4.9/5”.

Your sex life is dead because she wants it dead. Imagine if you found out someone brought that alive in her?

Originally Posted by Renholder
Thanks for all the good comment, guys! :)

No, a larger penis was never intended to be a solution. My penis is plenty large enough for her.

As for keeping the relationship - the thing is that SHE’s happy without sex. I honestly think she doesn’t miss it. That’s how it seems and pretty much what she says too. She’s just not a very sexual person. Or maybe I didn’t bring it out in her?

So, if I want to keep this relationship I do not think I have to fix anything as she seems happy this way. The question is more if I would want to stay in a relationship that’s void of sex and if there really is a solution to it at all.

Imagine if she didn’t need sex with you because it’s happening elsewhere? Imagine if she didn’t need or want sexual attention because she gets your emotional attention and she knows you won’t leave her.

I was about to say that djrobins is being harsh, but I read back and now I basically agree. Relationships are tough. Women do control much or most of the sex spigot, in my experience. Women (and men) can get complacent in a relationship. And things can bounce back, but someone has to effect change.


:swimmer: Begin Don's Thread :swimmer: Picture: Ideal flaccid:swimmer: Picture: Fulcrum stretch :swimmer: Picture: 6.5 flaccid hang w/ ADS:swimmer: Picture: Flaccid post-stretch

NOW - ERECT: 7.9 to 8 x 5.5 (BP). FLACCID: 6 inch (NBP)

NEXT - 7 inch flaccid

Originally Posted by djrobins
Imagine if she didn’t need sex with you because it’s happening elsewhere? Imagine if she didn’t need or want sexual attention because she gets your emotional attention and she knows you won’t leave her.

Guys can’t adjust to the fact some women don’t want sex often. It’s sad you’d suggest she’s getting it someplace else.

Grow up!


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
Guys can’t adjust to the fact some women don’t want sex often. It’s sad you’d suggest she’s getting it someplace else.

Grow up!

Titleist we are grown and accept reality. All women whose libido don’t match their mans aren’t stepping out. But some are. You see once she is controlling her man and has familiarity she won’t see a need to have sex with him anymore. She figures he won’t go anywhere. Strangely while she thought she had zero libido it comes back alive in the presense of men who’d NEVER submit to her. She might talk because it feels fun. It turns to flirting. She longs for their next communication. For some reason when she goes home she feels more and more detached from her husband. He attempts to talk sexy to her. Its funny to her, bevause Carlos and Ricky her friends “know” how to flirt right. She longs for the next conversation with her male friend. Eventually attempts by her husband are getting her angry. She doesn’t understand why. ( its because her subconscious knows shes disrespecting him making him sexless and he keeps trying like an idiot ). Arguments start often now because it seems her husband can no longer talk to her right or anything else. She feels so free and powerful flirting with Carlos. Occasionally Ricky. Eventually they end up at a bar together. Hes handsome and dressed as a successful single. Add alcohol and now those subconscious thoughts turn into reality. She finds its almost a dream as she cheats on her husband the first time. And the physical affair starts.

What i learned from feminist. Is that after all the sex seeking validation, free favors and for guys they liked but didn’t like them enough. Sex loses its value. Its not much more than a hug or a long peck on the lips to her. They know their body will lubricate most of the time after he starts stroking in and out of her. They explained they lose respect for a man very quickly if he ALLOWS her to starve him sexually. Because she knows she can do it bur CHOOSES not to.

You have a happy relationship. Many of the other guys do not. They are playing a poker game against a wife whose trying to get as much as possible while expending little to zero effort.

Originally Posted by djrobins
You see once she is controlling her man and has familiarity she won’t see a need to have sex with him anymore. She figures he won’t go anywhere.

My wife knows I’m going nowhere, I’ve repeatedly made it clear to her. She knows that I love her more than anything.

We had sex this morning, last night and the morning before. I will have sex with her again tonight and most likely tomorrow morning and tomorrow night. It’s been this way since we met fifteen years ago.

I will cook her breakfast tomorrow morning along with probably helping out with some laundry.

Marriage, love and giving has not slowed us down. We fuck regularly. Kids don’t slow us down.

She’s a horny woman, sexually I have met my equal. She appreciates our team effort in supporting each other both emotionally and physically around the house. It’s simply more efficient and productive to move beyond gender roles and just do the work needed to raise a family together. In helping eachother throughout the day we now have more energy for sex at the end of the day.

It’s a team effort. No games, just a good fit and a shit load of mutual appreciation.

No need for games, just need to find your equal.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think we can...Little Engine’s Climb

Originally Posted by LittleEngine
My wife knows I’m going nowhere, I’ve repeatedly made it clear to her. She knows that I love her more than anything.

We had sex this morning, last night and the morning before. I will have sex with her again tonight and most likely tomorrow morning and tomorrow night. It’s been this way since we met fifteen years ago.

I will cook her breakfast tomorrow morning along with probably helping out with some laundry.

Marriage, love and giving has not slowed us down. We fuck regularly. Kids don’t slow us down.

She’s a horny woman, sexually I have met my equal. She appreciates our team effort in supporting each other both emotionally and physically around the house. It’s simply more efficient and productive to move beyond gender roles and just do the work needed to raise a family together. In helping eachother throughout the day we now have more energy for sex at the end of the day.

It’s a team effort. No games, just a good fit and a shit load of mutual appreciation.

No need for games, just need to find your equal.

You have a good woman who appreciates you and is a sexual woman. A good woman amplifies a mans efforts and expands his influence.

No menopause. She’s rather young.

Originally Posted by Womb
Is she on birth control? This can cause a lot of women to lose the desire from what I’ve been told.

No birth control. Used condoms throughout the entire relationship. Another minor annoyance.

Originally Posted by c3ifador
My two cents:
I think you know what you got to do. As you said you have a long term relationship with her, you give her emotional support, you have a busy life, but when you two are together she show no interest, she does not contribute for the relationship, you know what you got to do. End this relationship and move on to the next, the next is always better.

Yes. On paper it does sound like the right thing to do. I do feel she gets far more out of the relationship than I do and I genuinely thinks she’s happy without sex.

Originally Posted by c3ifador
Let her live with other man, because if there is one thing in this world you know is that she isn’t interested in you, and you know it. You already have a busy life, you wanna go home and be with a cold hearted person alongside you to give you more psychological problems and doubts? Or with a woman that will support and give all the love and sex you want?

Oh. She is interested in me. No doubt. She adores me. It’s just the sexual stuff which is lacking.

I think it’s quite possible she’s just not a very sexual person.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Imagine if she didn’t need sex with you because it’s happening elsewhere?

It’s not. 100 % guaranteed.

Maybe I’d considered it if she were spending a lot of time partying (she doesn’t drink) or with ‘friends’, but no. She’s pretty much around all the time.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Imagine if she didn’t need or want sexual attention because she gets your emotional attention and she knows you won’t leave her.

That’s possible. I think she gets what she wants out of the relationship. The biggest part is emotional support and helping her with stuff.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Strangely while she thought she had zero libido it comes back alive in the presense of men who’d NEVER submit to her.

Define submit.

I consider myself an alpha male and I’ve had many girls prior to this one. I picked up this girl very directly in broad daylight. We f**ked like rabbits for the 1st 2 years of our relationships.

At some point it just stopped happening.

I don’t think I’ve changed in any way. But I’ve been very busy working way too much and that’s why I’ve accepted this lack of sex. Being tired I would still have energy for sex, but no energy to try and persuade someone to it. And having sex with someone who does not seem to want it themselves doesn’t do that much for me anyway.

Originally Posted by Renholder
It’s not. 100 % guaranteed.

Maybe I’d considered it if she were spending a lot of time partying (she doesn’t drink) or with ‘friends’, but no. She’s pretty much around all the time.

That’s possible. I think she gets what she wants out of the relationship. The biggest part is emotional support and helping her with stuff.

Define submit.

I consider myself an alpha male and I’ve had many girls prior to this one. I picked up this girl very directly in broad daylight. We f**ked like rabbits for the 1st 2 years of our relationships.

At some point it just stopped happening.

I don’t think I’ve changed in any way. But I’ve been very busy working way too much and that’s why I’ve accepted this lack of sex. Being tired I would still have energy for sex, but no energy to try and persuade someone to it. And having sex with someone who does not seem to want it themselves doesn’t do that much for me anyway.

submit means to respect. She will trust your leadership most of the times. She will be aware of you and won’t make decisions that’ll hurt you.

Hey I was 8 bpel when I started pe never had to much of an issue some women are not bulit for those kinds of sizes to beware in advance.

I would go more for girth and any length you get would be a bonus.


Start 2015.. BPEL 8 EG like 5.25

Restart 2018 June BPEL 8 EG 5.5

2019 Sep. BPEL 8.75 msg 6 Nbpl 7.25 bpfls 9.75

Go for the size you want, not the size they want. IMO I think you have been “friendzoned” by your own g/f. If she wants her emotional needs filled, tell her to call her mom. You don’t sound happy and I’d hate to be wasting my time with such an emotionally needy person when my own needs are being ignored.


Last edited by notsurethanks : 09-26-2020 at .

Originally Posted by pumpedmember
What is the age of these women discussed here? Reason I ask is because they might be getting low in estrogen due to possible onset of menopause. My wife just had to deal with this and she’s barely 45. Cancer and chemotherapy related. Last year in the spring she just started to get “irritated” during sex. And guys, we have been fuck champions our whole 21 year history together. We were just getting into new sex toys and new positions and sexual mysticism and all kinds of stuff and out of the blue she started complaining that lube was burning or stinging. She’d bear with it and let it keep going because she was cumming (and cumming and cumming she’s a superior multi-Oer always has been) and I liked it, but she suffered discomfort. Well two months later in May 2019 it just started to straight up hurt from time to time. At that point she had not had her period for two months, but she’s been hit or miss the last 5 years due to her past cancer treatments. Starting about November she was still not having periods but the sex got strangely and freakily good, like I was fucking her as hard as I possibly can and she loved every thrust of it and wanted more. So so wet too. But it lasted like a week and then it went straight to pain town. Every time I entered her my cock would just go straight up limp, it was not feeling good at all. Super dry, no lube would help. By Christmas we had not done it at all in a month and there wasn’t anything we could do about it. She lost interest to get off on her own too, which was rare for her. She loves to masturbate and cums like a wild banshee in the shower (using the shower head to edge to what she calls “heart chakra orgasms” my god this woman, what a woman), and was using that super power O to warm up for sex for a while before this. But she didn’t even want to cum anymore. All spring was like this. We tried to have sex twice in 3 months and it was horrible. Crying, hugging, confusion, the pits. Finally after a year of no periods she could see an ob/gyn about menopause.

The Imvexxy vaginal insert is what is saving my wife right now! Extremely low dose estrogen. Really low. But it delivers it right into the vaginal tissue. Now she’s so wet she needs to wear pads! Its nuts. Her vaginal muscle tone is back, color is back, taste is incredible now, and her vaginal issues are completely gone. She had to dilate with dildos smaller than an inch around to start getting things going again, her doc told her she’s got some atrophy. She worked on it and moved on up (we have dozens of sex toys through years and years so pretty much all girths are covered with no new purchases LOL) to something not yet as big as me in about 8 weeks of work on it.

I’m 7.75”ish BPEL and 5.3” girth. I had to quit pumping early July so I could be “as small as possible” for her. When I pump like I had been the last two years or so I’m up to 8” most of the time and almost 5.5” girth. Why be bigger when she can’t take me not at my biggest?! I will say that our first time back to trying sex was completely surreal and magical, wonderful all that shit. Crying our eyes out, laughing, talking, it was insane. We’ve had sex 3 times now and it feels like she’s in her 20s again. She feels way more sexy than she has in years. Just her whole attitude is better. This super tiny dose of estrogen is bringing the woman back out of her and she’s benefiting big time!

So, if any of you guys are facing menopause or the beginning symptoms of it, growing your cock might be counterproductive to sex if you want to have sex still. I hope I get to start pumping again soon, maybe just once a month or something. But I don’t want to lose the sex while we are getting it back.

Happy for the revamped sex life.

My Wife has a few autoimmune diseases and is in pain often and has virtually no desire for sex. We do not have sex often and when we do, she is doing it just for my sake, which makes me feel terrible and just using her as a moist warm hole.

Trying to get her health back and happiness back…


Starting (07/15/20): BPEL 6.5” BPFSL 6.5” MSEG 4.75” BEG 4.75” BPFL 4.5”

Current (10/27/20): BPEL 7.0” BPFSL 7.5” MSEG 5.0”+ BEG 5.25” BPFL 5.25-5.75”

Goal: BPEL 7.5” MSEG 5.5” BEG 6.0” BPFL 6.5”

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:45 PM.