Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

thoughtfulgold's Glans Size increase Methods

Nice post TG.

Over the years I’ve gained far more at the glans than I have shaft girth. I’m up around 5.6 EG Glans, while still around 5 midshaft. (not on purpose)

I attribute it to two things I did “wrong” for a very long time.

1. I jelqed top and bottom rather than sides, so I was really targeting the CS and by extension (at least in my own dick) the glans. This can really hurt EQ if your’e not careful, though. I’m assuming it is due to the nerve running along the top of the penis.

2. I used an oversized pump for a pretty long time, which allowed maximum expansion of the glans before it hit the walls. TG’s idea of wearing the sleeve while pumping would be the first thing I’d do if I were trying to gain more glans girth.


Starting Stats: BPEL 5.5" EG 4.4" -- Current: BPEL 6.9" EG 4.95" -- Short Term Goal BPEL 7", EG 5.25" -- Ultimate Goal : BPEL 7.5" EG 5.75"

Originally Posted by Ddiggity
Nice post TG.

Over the years I’ve gained far more at the glans than I have shaft girth. I’m up around 5.6 EG Glans, while still around 5 midshaft. (not on purpose)

I attribute it to two things I did “wrong” for a very long time.

1. I jelqed top and bottom rather than sides, so I was really targeting the CS and by extension (at least in my own dick) the glans. This can really hurt EQ if your’e not careful, though. I’m assuming it is due to the nerve running along the top of the penis.

2. I used an oversized pump for a pretty long time, which allowed maximum expansion of the glans before it hit the walls. TG’s idea of wearing the sleeve while pumping would be the first thing I’d do if I were trying to gain more glans girth.

I never thought about jelqing top/bottom instead of the sides. That’s a very interesting thought, though dorsal worries would be relevant

Oversized pumps are seldom good but great on you that you were able to make them work. Was a bad move for me.

Thank you for your compliment.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG as of 11/10/2019 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My Extender and forward to 10" and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *10* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

TG, how many reps of the head squeeze do you recommend?


Why the Smithsonian? Because you could walk around it for a week and not see the whole thing.

Originally Posted by The Smithsonian
TG, how many reps of the head squeeze do you recommend?

If you have never done it before, I would recommend 3. As you need to master changing the intensity first. The exercise is designed to be intense, so high rep counts are not needed. Personally I usually never get past 8, when I’m doing them regularly. My last forays with them in my log also corroborate this, I believe.

If you do 1 or 2 and you feel the warm fatigue feeling or see spots, you can stop. These are my thoughts.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG as of 11/10/2019 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My Extender and forward to 10" and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *10* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Thanks for the post, I’m going to give that technique a try.


Was BPEL: 6.75" BEG: 5.5"

Now BPEL: 7.5" BEG: 6"

Nice tip !!!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge


Creciendo día a día... en todos los sentidos :D

I didn’t know that getting a bigger penis head was such a sought after thing. Maybe I will try some of these techniques.


Started: 13 Dec. 2018 - 6.25" BPEL x 5.5" MSEG

Current: 13 Mar. 2020 - 7.25” BPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Long-Term Goal: 8.25" BPEL x 6" MSEG

Originally Posted by Growth8213
I didn’t know that getting a bigger penis head was such a sought after thing. Maybe I will try some of these techniques.

It’s sought after for many. I know for me it is desirable but many surgeons offer a glans service just especially.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG as of 11/10/2019 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My Extender and forward to 10" and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *10* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

I see that you previously in the thread mentioned to jelq on the sides rather than top/bottom. Is this something to be concerned for? I jelq the whole penis, not only the sides - is jelqing the sides maybe safer?

To be clear this is not regarding glans enhancement, just jelqing in general.

Originally Posted by SS_Hungville
I see that you previously in the thread mentioned to jelq on the sides rather than top/bottom. Is this something to be concerned for? I jelq the whole penis, not only the sides - is jelqing the sides maybe safer?

To be clear this is not regarding glans enhancement, just jelqing in general.

This is simply a preference on grip. A C-grip would mainly target the sides. An O-grip would target the entire penis. I will not comment on “safety” as everyone’s experience with manual exercise is different.

This would be a better question asked in a jelqing thread. Otherwise this one will get derailed.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG as of 11/10/2019 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My Extender and forward to 10" and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *10* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Hey TG,

Just for the sake of conversation. What about glans size increases through pumping only: Can you speak to that at all? I know there are some cylinders out there ( I think at pump toys, can’t recall ) that say to focus on the head.

Just looking to expand the convo a bit towards any of the member that don’t do much manual work, if at all. But have time or ability for something. ( which was me for years ).

Originally Posted by Raptor11
Hey TG,

Just for the sake of conversation. What about glans size increases through pumping only: Can you speak to that at all? I know there are some cylinders out there ( I think at pump toys, can’t recall ) that say to focus on the head.

Just looking to expand the convo a bit towards any of the member that don’t do much manual work, if at all. But have time or ability for something. ( which was me for years ).

Method #2 in the list is a pumping solution.

If you pump with a silicone sleeve around midshaft you’ll limit expansion to just the base to seal your cylinder then focus your forces on the glans as you increase the vacuum levels inside the cylinder.

I cannot speak to the effectiveness of a glans cylinder. Pumptoys and Thickwall use the concept (I like Pumptoys version better cuz I know that retailer personally). I know you have to size the cylinder pretty exactly and that some guys length and girth expand under pressure more or less than others so it’s a tricky cylinder to purchase and master.

So, can’t speak to specialty cylinders from experience as much as I would like.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG as of 11/10/2019 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My Extender and forward to 10" and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *10* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Agreed that could be tricky as you say.

Help me out with something, Because I am no pump expert by any means . A lot of my learning was figuring things out as I went. I like pumping for length, so after getting the right size pump, things have been began to feel great. But, as most people will undoubtedly buy the wrong size pump there first time out, as I did long ago. They, we, should be able to use said OLD pumps for our glans enhancement now and get some use out of it if we sleeve up. SO, the question is, does the pump size matter at all? Or is it arbitrary because of the use of the silicone sleeve ?

And second question, why not sleeve up to just under the glans ? Any potential issue with this, perhaps you have tried it? I ask, because I tried it once with an old pump more because of a ” fuck it lets see what happens ” attitude. I recall it feeling different , but its been a while . Haha. Now I am specifically interested in glans growth.

Hope the other readers get use out of this Q&A with a pump master . Haha.

Thanks TG

Originally Posted by Raptor11
Agreed that could be tricky as you say.

Help me out with something, Because I am no pump expert by any means . A lot of my learning was figuring things out as I went. I like pumping for length, so after getting the right size pump, things have been began to feel great. But, as most people will undoubtedly buy the wrong size pump there first time out, as I did long ago. They, we, should be able to use said OLD pumps for our glans enhancement now and get some use out of it if we sleeve up. SO, the question is, does the pump size matter at all? Or is it arbitrary because of the use of the silicone sleeve ?

You ask a grand question. Additionally, I have at least 3 tubes of 2.5” diameter that are still a touch large on me of 5 years or older lol.

Yes, pump size matters. Reason remains that to seal the cylinder you must cover the gap with your natural base girth. If your base is not large enough for the opening even with a sleeve you’ll likely fail to pressurize or suck in a testicle. Sleeve thickness varies also. So it’s hard to account for. As is how well everyone responds to sleeve pumping.

Some oversize purchases can be repurposed. But there is no substitute for proper sizing. But, growing into some cylinders you bought prematurely can happen and bring them in range also. Don’t throw expensive gear away if it can be helped.

Quote
And second question, why not sleeve up to just under the glans ? Any potential issue with this, perhaps you have tried it? I ask, because I tried it once with an old pump more because of a ” fuck it lets see what happens ” attitude. I recall it feeling different , but its been a while . Haha. Now I am specifically interested in glans growth.

I personally do not. Under pump vacuum my tunica expands so much laterally I lose length. Same with clamping pressure. I have noted it in this entry: Double Powered Clamping: Analysis

Again, my specific issue. Your mileage will likely vary.

So for me to sleeve up to the glans I would shrink into it. Or need to cut a LOT of sleeves to find the magic length. I do not think it’s a bad idea. I just think it requires too much trial and error (and therefore money on sleeves) to get a perfect fit for that endeavor.

Additionally if you place a portion of the sleeve under the glans smaller silicone sections definitely migrate. Same may occur with larger sections. So may have limited benefit there for that reason as well.

Quote
Hope the other readers get use out of this Q&A with a pump master . Haha.

Thanks TG

Don’t know about “pump master” lol but you’re welcome if the information is if any use.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG as of 11/10/2019 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My Extender and forward to 10" and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *10* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Funnily enough I want to do the opposite of what this thread is based on. I have a thin shaft and a fat mushroom head, that IMO looks silly as it is disproportionately big compared to my shaft.

Does anyone have advice on how best to increase shaft size to bring it close in line with the glans?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 PM.