Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

V-Stretches - 2 Point Vs. 3 Point - Benifits?

12

V-Stretches - 2 Point Vs. 3 Point - Benefits?

As I get ready to join the 1.5” gainers club, I’ve learned that for me, 2 point V-stretches have been fairly effective at increasing length over the course of a year (with the caveat that days, weeks and even months were taken off from PE when needed). That being the case, I’m pondering if 3 point V-stretches may be more effective at creating similar length gains but with a more uniform impact on my unit (and indeed migrating to 3 point V-stretches was a plan of bennett8 before he quit PE having had tremendous success with 2 point V-stretches).

Not that I’ve noticed a problem yet, but what I want to avoid is reshaping my dick into a baseball bat or bowling pin shape. What I’ve learned is that V-stretches apparently work by non-uniformly deforming/stressing the tunica, ligaments, tissues, etc. This in turn makes me wonder if a non-uniform process will ultimately effect my penis non-uniformly. If that were true, now that I have enough flaccid length, I want to think through if there’s a benefit in doing V-stretches using 3 fulcrum points along the shaft rather than just my current 2 (where the fulcrums are at my unit’s base and mid-point as described by bennett8 resulting in a 12 point V-stretch that I knock out about 5 times a day in 3 minute sessions).

My two concerns would be overworking my unit and/or negatively effecting my EQ. On one hand, I don’t want to change my program because what I’m doing continues to work, but I also want to keep my dick proportional with a uniform girth from base to tip and gotta question if my 2 point V-stretches are giving me a less uniform workout than say 3 point V-stretches would give.

If you’ve played with bennet8’s methods, manual stretching in general or have thoughts on the physics of deforming/stressing the cylinder that is a penis (using multiple fulcrums), would you please join this discussion?

QL


Dream big… your mileage will vary...

QL's Log

Jan/17: 5.5" x 4.4" vol 8.4 ci — Jul/21: 7.1" x 4.6" vol 12.1 ci — Goal: 7.5” x 5.5” vol 18.1 ci ( c’mon girth! :woot2: )


Last edited by QL : 01-15-2018 at .

What is a 2 or a 3 point V stretch?

I was about to ask that too

Same as a normal v-stretch only with multiple fulcrum points, e.g. a rep at the base followed by one at mid-shaft. Check the link QL posted to bennett8’s thread and you’ll see what he means.


Pre-PE: BPEL - 5.75", EG - Unknown

6/3/17: FSL - 6.6" 6/12/17: BPEL - 6.4" EG - 5.2" BPFL - 4.9"

Goal: 7" x 5.5"

I am not sure if i get that. Although my opinion is that the fulcrum should be thick, thick enough to allow your whole penis to stretch as you drag it and stretch it over the fulcrum. If the fulcrum is thin the stretching force is less effective and its more harmful because you apply more pressure to the inside of the penis.

Originally Posted by Gentlepsychopath
…my opinion is that the fulcrum should be thick enough to allow your whole penis to stretch as you drag it and stretch it over the fulcrum. If the fulcrum is thin the stretching force is less effective and its more harmful because you apply more pressure to the inside of the penis.

Thanks - I appreciate the feedback Gentlepsychopath. Yeah, I don’t think this stretching methodology is practiced a great deal - perhaps because it doesn’t work for many people and/or it’s hard to believe that something so minimal and brief could produce results when the experience of most is adding more time, more weight, more psi, etc. the further we progress.

I had an interesting exchange with hunglikeagerbil where he suggests the catalyst for growth with stretches (of this nature anyway) may be more akin to what comes into play during physical therapy rather than the deforming/stressing of tissues that we often think of as effective in regard to PE.

His less-is-more approach has similarly given him sustained results over time and his post that the link above leads to encapsulates some of the ideas well - for example, it may not even be the methodology as much as the brevity of exercises that helps to produce results - something I’ve heard vets allude to on various occasions.

Those fulcrums would be my thumb or finger of the hand opposite the one doing the stretching. And you may so be right that using something as small as a finger may subject tissues to pressures that could be harmful if sustained, but I think the brevity of individual stretches is such (no more than 10 seconds) that I haven’t yet seen a problem.

I’m currently at 4 stretching sessions per day (which to clarify are just several minutes apiece) as I ramp back up to speed following a 2 month deconditioning break. Maybe I’ll shelve the 3 point V-stretches until my gains slow but try the enhanced version prior to my next deconditioning break because as they say, curiosity killed the cat.

QL


Dream big… your mileage will vary...

QL's Log

Jan/17: 5.5" x 4.4" vol 8.4 ci — Jul/21: 7.1" x 4.6" vol 12.1 ci — Goal: 7.5” x 5.5” vol 18.1 ci ( c’mon girth! :woot2: )

Originally Posted by QL
Thanks - I appreciate the feedback Gentlepsychopath. Yeah, I don’t think this stretching methodology is practiced a great deal - perhaps because it doesn’t work for many people and/or it’s hard to believe that something so minimal and brief could produce results when the experience of most is adding more time, more weight, more psi, etc. the further we progress.

I had an interesting exchange with hunglikeagerbil where he suggests the catalyst for growth with stretches (of this nature anyway) may be more akin to what comes into play during physical therapy rather than the deforming/stressing of tissues that we often think of as effective in regard to PE.

His less-is-more approach has similarly given him sustained results over time and his post that the link above leads to encapsulates some of the ideas well - for example, it may not even be the methodology as much as the brevity of exercises that helps to produce results - something I’ve heard vets allude to on various occasions.

Those fulcrums would be my thumb or finger of the hand opposite the one doing the stretching. And you may so be right that using something as small as a finger may subject tissues to pressures that could be harmful if sustained, but I think the brevity of individual stretches is such (no more than 10 seconds) that I haven’t yet seen a problem.

I’m currently at 4 stretching sessions per day (which to clarify are just several minutes apiece) as I ramp back up to speed following a 2 month deconditioning break. Maybe I’ll shelve the 3 point V-stretches until my gains slow but try the enhanced version prior to my next deconditioning break because as they say, curiosity killed the cat.

QL

For me fulcrum stretches works for everyone, is one of the best if not the ultimate length exercise.

I believe that the fingers should not used as a fulcrum, especially at downward fulcrum stretch(A stretch), because it can be risky for the urethra.

The best fulcrum for the V stretch and the A stretch is a bottle of wine. Is thick enough and the glass doesnt allow your penis to slip.

I believe 10 seconds holds are not enough. You should hold it at least for 30 seconds. I like to hold the fulcrum stretch for 1.5-2 min.

Originally Posted by Gentlepsychopath
For me fulcrum stretches work for everyone - is one of the best if not the ultimate length exercise.

Agreed - they seem to be very effective for most men which makes you wonder if they should be foundational in a “Newbie - part 2” program.

Originally Posted by Gentlepsychopath
I believe that the fingers should not used as a fulcrum, especially at downward fulcrum stretch (A stretch), because it can be risky for the urethra.

Valid concern - think I’ll see if I can get bennett8 to advise if he’s had any issues over the years (because I can find no others that have tried his specific methodology despite his amazing results).

Originally Posted by Gentlepsychopath
The best fulcrum for the V stretch and the A stretch is a bottle of wine. Is thick enough and the glass doesnt allow your penis to slip.

Unfortunately I don’t work on our executive floor so I can’t sneak a wine bottle into the men’s room 5 times a day. :)

Originally Posted by Gentlepsychopath
I believe 10 seconds holds are not enough. You should hold it at least for 30 seconds. I like to hold the fulcrum stretch for 1.5-2 min.

I’ve actually tried increasing the length of individual stretches to 15 seconds but doing 5 sets of the 12 point modified V-stretches thru the day for a cumulative stretch time of 15 minutes (instead of the cumulative 10 minutes that individual 10 second stretches yields), killed my EQ and therefore my sex life and therefore 10 second stretches it is for now (and they work!).

Incidentally noted your thread on sideways V stretches and indeed 2 of the stretches in these “12 point modified V stretches” are indeed sideways V stretches. To your question in that thread, I’m not sure if they’re effective alone, but in combination with the V stretches in other directions, they definitely are. Again, appreciate all feedback since it provokes new ways of looking at things. Good luck with your gains!


Dream big… your mileage will vary...

QL's Log

Jan/17: 5.5" x 4.4" vol 8.4 ci — Jul/21: 7.1" x 4.6" vol 12.1 ci — Goal: 7.5” x 5.5” vol 18.1 ci ( c’mon girth! :woot2: )

QL: Thanks for reaching out. It is really, really nice to hear that someone has taken my approach seriously and is having good results. I understand what you are saying about the 12 point vs 18 point stretch. In my case, at the time I was doing this, I really didn’t have much length with which to divide, so I was just happy to be able to do a v stretch at all! I would like to say that an 18 point stretch would be good but only if you are already a certain flaccid length. I don’t know what that magic number is, actually but I would estimate 4.5 inches flaccid. THEN it really would make sense to have additional v-points from which to put the focus on. Of course, there is a fine line between shocking the various tissue points and causing damage. You have to find the right balance and if anyone does this and they have lingering pain, they really should stop. Then try again with less tension several days later. I agree with your point and I wish you continues success! 2-inch Growth Comparative Pictures


Start: (6-27-03/at age 45) 3.75" BPEL, 4.75 EG". Current: 6" BPEL, 5.5" EG ... Update (2/2010): My current love doesn't want me any bigger... can you believe it? So, I've decided to take a break from PE. But I'm still happy to inspire people and respond if you contact me.

My Pics

Originally Posted by bennett8
QL: Thanks for reaching out. It is really, really nice to hear that someone has taken my approach seriously and is having good results. I understand what you are saying about the 12 point vs 18 point stretch. In my case, at the time I was doing this, I really didn’t have much length with which to divide, so I was just happy to be able to do a v stretch at all! I would like to say that an 18 point stretch would be good but only if you are already a certain flaccid length. I don’t know what that magic number is, actually but I would estimate 4.5 inches flaccid. THEN it really would make sense to have additional v-points from which to put the focus on. Of course, there is a fine line between shocking the various tissue points and causing damage. You have to find the right balance and if anyone does this and they have lingering pain, they really should stop. Then try again with less tension several days later. I agree with your point and I wish you continues success! 2-inch Growth Comparative Pictures

Hey bennett8 - thanks for taking the time to reply man!

I’m kind of in uncharted territory so I really appreciate the advice from someone who’s done this exact variant that’s working so well for me. Hope things are going well for you and I hope to continue adding more experiential evidence that PE, a la 12 point modified V stretches (although somebody needs to come up with a better name!), works.

Take care!

QL


Dream big… your mileage will vary...

QL's Log

Jan/17: 5.5" x 4.4" vol 8.4 ci — Jul/21: 7.1" x 4.6" vol 12.1 ci — Goal: 7.5” x 5.5” vol 18.1 ci ( c’mon girth! :woot2: )

Originally Posted by QL
Hope things are going well for you and I hope to continue adding more experiential evidence that PE, a la 12 point modified V stretches (although somebody needs to come up with a better name!), works.

The Dicky Dozen? Mostly kidding, but I do love me some alliteration haha.


Pre-PE: BPEL - 5.75", EG - Unknown

6/3/17: FSL - 6.6" 6/12/17: BPEL - 6.4" EG - 5.2" BPFL - 4.9"

Goal: 7" x 5.5"

Originally Posted by SexualKungFu
The Dicky Dozen? Mostly kidding, but I do love me some alliteration haha.

Lol - ya, the “12-point modified V stretch” is rather a mouthful. Perhaps the VS-12 or its big brother, the VS-18?


Dream big… your mileage will vary...

QL's Log

Jan/17: 5.5" x 4.4" vol 8.4 ci — Jul/21: 7.1" x 4.6" vol 12.1 ci — Goal: 7.5” x 5.5” vol 18.1 ci ( c’mon girth! :woot2: )

Originally Posted by QL
…pondering if 3 point V-stretches may be more effective at creating length gains with more uniform impact on my unit (and migrating to 3 point V-stretches was bennett8’s plan before he quit PE having had great success with 2 point V-stretches)….

Wow, a year has gone by since I made that post which goes to show how long it can take for some of our PE ideas to come to fruition. My flaccid had already increased enough to allow me to do 18 point V-stretches (VS-18’s), but I didn’t have a need to change my program because it was still working well. Since my gains plateaued last year and I decided to try the IPR protocol (which embraces the idea of upping your intensity throughout your Macro I-phase), it was time to dust off this idea and up my manual stretching game (and on the jelqing leg of my program, this meant changing my jelqs to gprent’s girth blasters version).

Turns out these V-stretches deliver intensity in spades, especially when you up the time on each component stretch of the set which is saying they can be similar in impact to Wantsmore’s fulcrum stretches which can exhaust your dick to the point of temporary impotence even though you spend a relatively short amount of time doing them.

I’m currently doing the VS-18’s six times throughout the days I do PE (paired with jelqing in the morning & evening). Each individual component stretch is more or less a 10 second V-stretch (think of a fulcrum stretch using your finger or thumb as the fulcrum) which I can pull off [pun intended…] in under 5 minutes. So what’s that look like? Well, the description below looks overly complicated but in reality, these are very simple.

1) LH pulls down/RH pulls up at base
2) LH pulls down/RH pulls up at 1/3 pt
3) LH pulls down/RH pulls up at 2/3 pt
4) LH pulls left/RH pulls right at base
5) LH pulls left/RH pulls right at 1/3 pt
6) LH pulls left/RH pulls right at 2/3 pt
7) LH pulls up/RH pulls down at base
8) LH pulls up/RH pulls down at 1/3 pt
9) LH pulls up/RH pulls down at 2/3 pt
10) RH pulls down/LH pulls up at base
11) RH pulls down/LH pulls up at 1/3 pt
12) RH pulls down/LH pulls up at 2/3 pt
13) RH pulls right/LH pulls left at base
14) RH pulls right/LH pulls left at 1/3 pt
15) RH pulls right/LH pulls left at 2/3 pt
16) RH pulls up/LH pulls down at base
17) RH pulls up/LH pulls down at 1/3 pt
18) RH pulls up/LH pulls down at 2/3 pt

I want to see how these stretches work in concert with the IPR approach and just from trying the “improved version” VS-18’s on 4 PE days since coming off decon and incrementally increasing the time of each component stretch (I started at 9 seconds per component stretch on 1/14 and worked my way up to 12 seconds per component stretch as of 1/24), I’ve noticed they hit my unit so damn hard that I may have to back off (as happened when I tried out the Wantsmore fulcrum stretches) or add additional Micro-R (rest) day’s.

Let the gains re-begin!


Dream big… your mileage will vary...

QL's Log

Jan/17: 5.5" x 4.4" vol 8.4 ci — Jul/21: 7.1" x 4.6" vol 12.1 ci — Goal: 7.5” x 5.5” vol 18.1 ci ( c’mon girth! :woot2: )

QL: This seems amazing and I’m sure you will have great success with it.


Start: (6-27-03/at age 45) 3.75" BPEL, 4.75 EG". Current: 6" BPEL, 5.5" EG ... Update (2/2010): My current love doesn't want me any bigger... can you believe it? So, I've decided to take a break from PE. But I'm still happy to inspire people and respond if you contact me.

My Pics

Originally Posted by Gentlepsychopath
I am not sure if i get that. Although my opinion is that the fulcrum should be thick, thick enough to allow your whole penis to stretch as you drag it and stretch it over the fulcrum. If the fulcrum is thin the stretching force is less effective and its more harmful because you apply more pressure to the inside of the penis.

The first time I began seeing gains was when I used a thin fulcrum. I agree that too thin would be harmful. Often, I contemplate the extreme stress you could apply if you were to use an extremely thin surface for the fulcrum…and the potential for injury, as well. Mine is about 3/8-inch wide.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Penis exit point and ball hang5point5Penis Enlargement1510-14-2014 06:42 AM
Remek;Mirror and palpation testremekPenis Hangers6406-26-2008 04:15 AM
Correlation between legs stretches and penis stretches?celestialhammerPenis Enlargement1211-06-2007 05:22 AM
Shaft Exit Point from the Body and BTC HangingHairyGuyPenis Hangers3605-03-2006 01:12 PM
Bib - does everyone have a breaking point?Good_KnightPenis Enlargement205-03-2003 06:24 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:57 PM.