Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What Length Is Needed To Hit The Cul De Sac

View Poll Results:

What length is needed to hit the cul de sac of most women especially 5,3 petite women

4 BPEL

61.94%

5 BPEL

185.83%

6 BPEL

4815.53%

7 BPEL

13844.66%

8 BPEL

8627.83%

9 BPEL

82.59%

10 BPEL

51.62%
Total Votes: 309. You may not vote on this poll

It is not worth answering unless you dissect a random sample of such women.


Starting BPEL 6 3/4" x EG 5 3/8"

Working on 10% increase :<]

Current BPEL 7 1/16" x EG 5 1/2"

I know plenty of women who will claim that it starts to hurt after 6.5” (NBPEL).

I was around that when I lost my virginity, and my then ex could only take 5” of it before I started hurting her. She was 5’ 3”.


Start: 7.375" x 5" | Current: 7.875" x 5.063" | Goal Size: 8.5" x 5.75" - 9" x 6"

(All measurements bone pressed)

Just going to reiterate that just as penis size has got nothing to do with height, vagina size has got nothing to do with body size. There are tiny little women with houuuuuuuugeee pussys.

From my experience the smaller they are, the bigger their vagina size. Typically see that in porn as well.

But yes, no two people are the same so it’s impossible to give an answer.


Started July 2018 BPEL 16cm x 14cm EG

Last measurement January 2019 BPEL 17.2cm x 14.5cm EG

Next Goal BPEL 18cm x 15cm

Originally Posted by ollylucas
From my experience the smaller they are, the bigger their vagina size. Typically see that in porn as well.

But yes, no two people are the same so it’s impossible to give an answer.

Exactly my experience. The short girls have humongous pussys.

This discussion is interesting to me.. I have never felt a “wall” with any woman I a with.. My wife is about 4’10” on a good day and she take all of me but I am under 6” npb.. One comment takes about the cervix feeling hard and boney.. And from what I have seen is you really never can hit it straight in it is more off to the side.. My wife and I had sex the other night and after I while I could swear there was something harder rubbing the glans to shaft transition with make me wonder if I was in actual “cul d’sac” but could not reach the end of the rainbow. She said as she was building up to orgasm that I her O “was coming from really deep”

I notice she got super wet around this time.. She is normally really wet but this defiantly wetter. This happens often for us. I just want to actually hit the end, one of my goals for PE is this.

Originally Posted by Frozen001
This discussion is interesting to me.. I have never felt a “wall” with any woman I a with.. My wife is about 4’10” on a good day and she take all of me but I am under 6” npb.. One comment takes about the cervix feeling hard and boney.. And from what I have seen is you really never can hit it straight in it is more off to the side.. My wife and I had sex the other night and after I while I could swear there was something harder rubbing the glans to shaft transition with make me wonder if I was in actual “cul d’sac” but could not reach the end of the rainbow. She said as she was building up to orgasm that I her O “was coming from really deep”

I notice she got super wet around this time.. She is normally really wet but this defiantly wetter. This happens often for us. I just want to actually hit the end, one of my goals for PE is this.

It’s pretty strange that the smallest women have the hoouuuugeeeest pussys. 4 10” and you never felt the end, yeah it certainly is interesting, and a little scary.

I think there might be a small correlation because the vagina is inside the body. It is different from penis size.

Also it depends on if the woman is obese. The larger labia can add more tissue to penetrate through.

Either way I wouldn’t worry about hitting the cervix. Most women don’t care about that or don’t like it. And you might not like it either. I was with a few women in the past who actually enjoyed me smashing into their cervix and it gave me extreme abdominal pain to do that all night.

Originally Posted by AverageJohnson
I think there might be a small correlation because the vagina is inside the body. It is different from penis size.

Also it depends on if the woman is obese. The larger labia can add more tissue to penetrate through.

Either way I wouldn’t worry about hitting the cervix. Most women don’t care about that or don’t like it. And you might not like it either. I was with a few women in the past who actually enjoyed me smashing into their cervix and it gave me extreme abdominal pain to do that all night.

How did you get abdominal pain? I could understand glans pain but.

Originally Posted by HenrikL
How did you get abdominal pain? I could understand glans pain but.

Pubic bone to pubic bone contact, or doggy with a bony butt, do it hard enough and the next day your pubic mons and lower abs might hurt. Usually happens with thinner girls though. Or maybe thats because I’m thin too? Either way, thats how he probably hurt himself


Starting (08/2011): BPEL 5.5, MSEG 5

Current (11/2018): BPEL 8, MSEG 5.75, BEG 6

Originally Posted by HenrikL
How did you get abdominal pain? I could understand glans pain but.

Our pubic bones didn’t touch. I think the violent slamming into her cervix gave me a deep visceral type of pain similar to getting kicked in the nuts.

I don’t know why we guys are worried that our dick is enough big to hit the cul de sac.


I think PE is NOT only PE, This is a lesson to be patient and perseverance

Originally Posted by mitavanam
I don’t know why we guys are worried that our dick is enough big to hit the cul de sac.

It’s a nice feeling. And it’s a different pleasure for the woman usually. So it has merit.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG as of 11/10/2019 This is my story, a few progress pics of me here, and all my methods.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My Extender and forward to 10" and balls enhancement project. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *10* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith.

Originally Posted by mitavanam
I don’t know why we guys are worried that our dick is enough big to hit the cul de sac.

Some guys don’t care. This particular group does care, so we are discussing it.

For some women it is said to lead to intense orgasms. So this is one element that generates our curiosity.


Once upon a time (2015): 6.40” x 4.50”

Today: 7.25” x 5.00”, Thunder Cocks Unite!

I think we can...Little Engine’s Climb

Originally Posted by LittleEngine
Some guys don’t care. This particular group does care, so we are discussing it.

For some women it is said to lead to intense orgasms. So this is one element that generates our curiosity.


Yes
But are women as worried as we are in sex?
What is their concern?


I think PE is NOT only PE, This is a lesson to be patient and perseverance

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:36 AM.