Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hard Lump Like Vein on Top of Penis

Greetings From A Newbie

Hi, virgin here.

My name is Tony and I really didn’t know what to say until recently. I have been doing my PE for a few months using a Bathmate and jelquing.

Just recently I noticed a hard lump like vein at the top of my dick. I’m guessing Mordor penile disease. Has anyone else came across this and what did they do?


Last edited by Jizzbits : 03-19-2021 at . Reason: Spelling

Welcome to Thunders and sorry to hear of your injury. Have you visited a doctor?

PMD, Penile Mondors Disease, is a subcutaneous band on the dorsal penis that is often described as hard, rope like and often accompanied by pain. Treatment includes avoiding sexual activity until it clears, usually in 6-8 weeks. Aspirin is often prescribed.

https://www.emra.org/emresident/art…mondor-disease/


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Have not seen the Dr. Waiting to see if taking a break from all PE and sex will help. Your cock is very fragile guys, be careful and go slow. I know this will pass, but damn it scared the hell out of me. I am just worried that it will be a weak spot from here on out. What guy doesn’t like there dick . Just be careful

Think I’m having something similar right now, I had a lot of red / purple spots and swelling after an intense bathmate session, I overpumped and I’m still a newbie so that was a huge mistake. Noticed a slight cord or vein-like bump just below the glans. Didn’t pay much attention to it. Then few days later I pumped again before sex for 5 minutes, and the next morning I noticed the cord had grown big time and was hard. I had some discomfort during sex and it was that. So now I’m sitting with this sort of cord of lumps below my glans. I researched it and found this topic, it seems it’s either a lymphocele or mordon’s disease, or lymphosclerosis. I’m very nervous about it and have booked a meeting with an uro at the end of the week. Also I have the slight feeling that my glans has switched a bit downwards but not sure about that. Other than that the veins seem to be a bit irritated when I pull the skin on my shaft. I also have a feeling of slight burn somewhere in / around the glans or the urethra, but I’m not sure if it’s from the intercourse I had with a new girl or bathmate, or a mix of both.

By the way, is there somewhere to share pictures of injuries on this board? This would be very interesting and helpful to compare with others. Thank you for reading.

I’m glad this getting some attention, I have taken a couple weeks off of PE and abstained from sex the best I could. I am happy to report that the cord has gone down significantly and the pain during erection has subsided. I almost went to see the urologist but I wanted to give it a rest first. I think I am going to continue scaling back my PE. Good luck Citrulline.

Thanks man, very glad to hear you’ve healed a bit, and it’s encouraging for me as well. I suggest you take some time off PE though, or take it very easy as there might still be damaged tissue you don’t see or feel inside your penis. Anyways, the slight burn feel is gone and it seems like I’ve deflated a little bit. Veins look better also. Will keep updating on your topic if you don’t mind as it’s likely we have the same problem. To me it looks like a lymphocele, which is benign but takes time to heal. I don’t know if I’m allowed to link this here but did yours look like figure 7.b on page 3 of this document? https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/tre.15 (warning: graphic/medical content/NSFW)

Good luck to you too.

I have something similar. If you take a look at my messages on this thread You have a problem? What you need to tell us first! (p. 13)

(Messages 183 and 184)

It looks a bit like on the document Citrulline shared.

In my case it has never hurt, even when it appeared. Do you feel a real pain or only a slight discomfort sometimes ?

Originally Posted by Jizzbits

I’m glad this getting some attention, I have taken a couple weeks off of PE and abstained from sex the best I could. I am happy to report that the cord has gone down significantly and the pain during erection has subsided. I almost went to see the urologist but I wanted to give it a rest first. I think I am going to continue scaling back my PE. Good luck Citrulline.

Thanks for updating us and great to hear that it’s somewhat better. Glad that you eventually felt comfortable enough to go into the urologist.

Update On Hard Lump Like Vein

Originally Posted by Citrulline

Thanks man, very glad to hear you’ve healed a bit, and it’s encouraging for me as well. I suggest you take some time off PE though, or take it very easy as there might still be damaged tissue you don’t see or feel inside your penis. Anyways, the slight burn feel is gone and it seems like I’ve deflated a little bit. Veins look better also. Will keep updating on your topic if you don’t mind as it’s likely we have the same problem. To me it looks like a lymphocele, which is benign but takes time to heal. I don’t know if I’m allowed to link this here but did yours look like figure 7.b on page 3 of this document? https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/tre.15 (warning: graphic/medical content/NSFW)

Good luck to you too.

On a good note my penis is almost back to normal, resting it did the trick. I am not going to do any PE for awhile, and when I do start back up I will use my bathmate and jelque. The pic you provided on page 3 #a was very similar to mine. I have no more pain with erection and I do not feel the hard like cord wrap around my shaft. Best of luck. Tony

Originally Posted by Jizzbits
On a good note my penis is almost back to normal, resting it did the trick. I am not going to do any PE for awhile, and when I do start back up I will use my bathmate and jelque. The pic you provided on page 3 #a was very similar to mine. I have no more pain with erection and I do not feel the hard like cord wrap around my shaft. Best of luck. Tony

Awesome to hear man, I’m happy for you. It’s been four days for me since the injury and the cord seems to have reduced a bit in size. It’ still here though. I hope I can get a fast recovery like you, but I will also refrain from PE for a long time just to be sure.
On the other hand, the burns came back and I can feel them at the top of my urethra, it’s a bit red so some kind of inflammation. I also have some weird feelings in the shaft, like it’s a bit desensitized or something. I also urinate more often. Seeing the doc tomorrow, will report back.

Originally Posted by Recherche
I have something similar. If you take a look at my messages on this thread You have a problem? What you need to tell us first! (p. 13)
(Messages 183 and 184)
It looks a bit like on the document Citrulline shared.
In my case it has never hurt, even when it appeared. Do you feel a real pain or only a slight discomfort sometimes ?

It doesn’t hurt but I remember having a bit of discomfort during sex as it felt like something alien on top of the penis that pressed on it. As long as I don’t touch it, masturbate or have sex I don’t feel it. How big is yours?

It sounds like sclerosing lymphangitis. I’m dealing with it too right now. Like a lumpy cord, or hardened string of pearls, running the circumference of the shaft just below the glans. Often on one side only.

Here is the thread about it.
Thombosed Vein vs Clogged Lymph Vessels

The short version is that if you catch it right away, you may be able to massage it out. But if not, then the best course is to leave it alone until it drains on its own, which could take anywhere from days to months. Good news is other than being annoying and slightly uncomfortable, it is otherwise benign. Bad news is that it tends to recur once you’ve had it. There is some weakness, damage, fibrosis, or sclerosis happening to the valve of the lymph vessel there. Nobody knows for sure the medical cause at this point. I’m currently on I think my 4th time having it. I will need to find what exercises cause it and avoid those. My current guesses are vac hanging and jelqing that cause it for me.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" ///////// Now 7.4" x 4.9"

Yes I’m pretty sure that’s what I have. Thank you for your post, BeardedDragon. You’re saying it’s your 4th so you’ve healed atleast 3 times completely from it? How big is yours if I may ask (compared to the picture on the doc I posted).
I just came back from the doc and I’m pretty depressed. He thought it was a thrombosed vein at first, but kind of agreed when I talked about lymph build. He said it could potentially stay there forever, that’s why I’m really down today. If you’re saying you’ve healed from it then atleast it could lighten me up a little bit. Thank you.

By the way, if there’s a way to have a private chat / messaging I’m up for it, I think we could gain by sharing ideas about how to deal with it. Also photos to compare. Mine is pretty much like the fig7.b on the doc I shared the other day. Maybe slightly bigger, not sure.

Btw how to be sure it’s not a thrombosed vein? I’ll try the hot bath and to press on it as said on thread but I want to be sure first. Do you walk or exercise a lot BeardedDragon? Maybe that could help draining the fluids.

Chat

Originally Posted by Citrulline
Yes I’m pretty sure that’s what I have. Thank you for your post, BeardedDragon. You’re saying it’s your 4th so you’ve healed atleast 3 times completely from it? How big is yours if I may ask (compared to the picture on the doc I posted).
I just came back from the doc and I’m pretty depressed. He thought it was a thrombosed vein at first, but kind of agreed when I talked about lymph build. He said it could potentially stay there forever, that’s why I’m really down today. If you’re saying you’ve healed from it then atleast it could lighten me up a little bit. Thank you.

By the way, if there’s a way to have a private chat / messaging I’m up for it, I think we could gain by sharing ideas about how to deal with it. Also photos to compare. Mine is pretty much like the fig7.b on the doc I shared the other day. Maybe slightly bigger, not sure.


Up for a chat on email let me know how to contact you

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 PM.