Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Tight Tendons/ Hard Flaccid

1234

Tight Tendons/ Hard Flaccid

Tight Tendons

I have came to the conclusion, after talking to a psychian urologist that what I have is overly tight tendons in my penis, specifically the base. Although he helped me come to this conclusion, he never gave me advice on how to resolve it. Does anyone know or have heard about this and have any ways to help make this better? I just want my normal penis back im sick of looking at this tiny hard flaccid. It is shrunk up, firm, and stiff all day instead of being spongey and relaxed when flaccid like it used to be.


Trever harris

Relax and take your mind off of the issue. No more PE for you.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

It is not tendon, it is fascia that is overly tight.

Listen to me brother, if you want your life back you will look into this.

go to google and type in “DCT hard flaccid syndrome”

Do your research and learn. Learn about resistance stretching.

You will get a healthy penis back but if your looking for a quick fix then you can fall for the easy route and take pills and crap that won’t ever fix the actual problem. It’ll just make you dependent on an unhealthy substance just to achieve an erection.

Your not the only one, and it can be fixed without a doubt.


Start- Nov 2017 BPEL-7.2 NBPEL-6.75 MEG-4.75

Updated- BPEL-7.75 NBPEL-7.2 MEG-5

*GOAL- BPEL-8 NBPEL-7.5 MEG-5.5* My journey —>New Guy In Town Progress Report

DCT Resistance Stretching?

This doesn’t actually effect the penis tendons or facia whatever it is though. Isn’t this for if you have hard flaccid because of pelvic issues? Idk just trying to figure what the best course of action is, my penis feels so tight and firm and its so much smaller and narrower than its always been. It also sometimes looks like an hourglass a bit, not significantly but I can see this shape. I am only 18 so very worried


Trever harris

What caused this?

Did you experience an exercise related injury?

What have you tried to remedy this condition?

There wasn’t really one moment that caused this, at least that I remember. But it’s most likely from little injuries over the years maybe from sleeping on an erection or tugging to hard. But also I think it may be in part to overall muscle imbalances a but too. Not as much but i do think i may be tight in other areas thats effecting my pelvis/penis. I’ve tried doing more yoga and stretches and deep breathing, but it hasn’t had any effect. I think it doesn’t actually help with the tight tendons and/or any calcification at the base.


Trever harris

Also i’ve never really PE’d, only tried it a few times


Trever harris

I’m telling you, do some research on DCT resistance stretching with hard flaccid syndrome and you’ll understand how it all relates. I wish you luck.


Start- Nov 2017 BPEL-7.2 NBPEL-6.75 MEG-4.75

Updated- BPEL-7.75 NBPEL-7.2 MEG-5

*GOAL- BPEL-8 NBPEL-7.5 MEG-5.5* My journey —>New Guy In Town Progress Report

I have looked into it. You have to pay for most of the exercises/program. But anyway its not going to break up any scar tissue if that’s the case, dct stretching is for tight muscles/ligaments


Trever harris

Originally Posted by Trever
There wasn’t really one moment that caused this, at least that I remember. But it’s most likely from little injuries over the years maybe from sleeping on an erection or tugging to hard. But also I think it may be in part to overall muscle imbalances a but too. Not as much but i do think i may be tight in other areas thats effecting my pelvis/penis. I’ve tried doing more yoga and stretches and deep breathing, but it hasn’t had any effect. I think it doesn’t actually help with the tight tendons and/or any calcification at the base.


What do you mean by mean by muscle imbalance? Have you been doing kegels and/or reverse kegels? Those two target the muscles which impact the penis.

In another post you mentioned scar tissue. Did one of the doctors diagnose that you had scar tissue in your penis? If so, where?


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Originally Posted by Trever
I have looked into it. You have to pay for most of the exercises/program. But anyway its not going to break up any scar tissue if that’s the case, dct stretching is for tight muscles/ligaments

You actually don’t have to pay for anything.
But scar tissue is in fact fascia, and that’s exactly what resistance stretching does is break it up and stretch the fascia so that it can be back to its proper length. You can also look into “resistance stretching bob cooley” as well. He is one of the originals that discovered this.

But if your confident this won’t help at all, then no worries. Just trying to look out. Hard flaccid has devoured many men’s lives.


Start- Nov 2017 BPEL-7.2 NBPEL-6.75 MEG-4.75

Updated- BPEL-7.75 NBPEL-7.2 MEG-5

*GOAL- BPEL-8 NBPEL-7.5 MEG-5.5* My journey —>New Guy In Town Progress Report

Originally Posted by Titleist
Relax and take your mind off of the issue. No more PE for you.

I agree, this sounds more psychological to me than any kind of physical injury.

In my study of various sites related to genital enhancement, the idea that you need to be relaxed and in a good head space are reoccurring themes. What you think is literally what you are when it comes to the state of your flaccid penis and scrotal hang. If you are stressed, feel threatened, or believe there is something wrong with your penis and scrotum your penis and scrotum react to these psychological states and go into safety and recovery mode where they shrink up and retreat into your body to recover and be in a safe place. These are coping mechanisms we developed back when we were naked, afraid and living in caves that are maybe not as necessary in modern times, but evolution takes a long time.

Stop stretching and obsessing over it. Meditate, drink some nice tea, relax, masturbate for fun, but stop worrying there is something wrong. Your penis and scrotum, more than any other part of your observable body are highly sensitive to this stress and instinctively do exactly what you are describing to cope with it.


Follow my progress here:

Full package pumping routine

Originally Posted by 32quarters
What do you mean by mean by muscle imbalance? Have you been doing kegels and/or reverse kegels? Those two target the muscles which impact the penis.

In another post you mentioned scar tissue. Did one of the doctors diagnose that you had scar tissue in your penis? If so, where?

I just heard that if your muscles arent working together properly, it fan cause all sorts of dysfunction so that was just a hypothesis on my end that maybe one tendon in my penis is tighter than the other. I would like to try reverse kegels, they are just hard to learn i can’t seem to get it down. And with the scar tissue, a urologist felt the area and said it was “possible” but pretty much said i shouldn’t worry about it. I just would like to see if theres anything I can do for this because I do believe it is a main part of my issue. I can feel the hardness, i just dont know what to do to make it soft again.


Trever harris

Originally Posted by Makehergocrazy
You actually don’t have to pay for anything.
But scar tissue is in fact fascia, and that’s exactly what resistance stretching does is break it up and stretch the fascia so that it can be back to its proper length. You can also look into “resistance stretching bob cooley” as well. He is one of the originals that discovered this.

But if your confident this won’t help at all, then no worries. Just trying to look out. Hard flaccid has devoured many men’s lives.

I appreciate your input. The first thing that came up when i searched dct stretching was some 250 dollar program. I guess i just need to do some more digging. I did look up bob cooley on youtube. Do you recommend i just keep digging around for video or do you recommend a few stretches that you know of or have links to? If not no problem I am trying to keep researching.


Trever harris

You are probably aware, but I’ll restate anyway, that the muscle you are targeting for kegels is the muscle you use to stop urinating. The reverse kegel muscle is the same muscle for trying to push out or “go faster” when urinating. Most guys find doing kegels is pretty basic, but RK is more difficult as you noted.

When just starting RKs it can be difficult to isolate the proper muscle from the stomach muscle. I find it takes me 40 or 50 RKs before I get the stomach out of the process if I havent done them in a while. Everytime after then it is much easier until in a few days RKs are not an issue.


Initial: 7” BPEL; 6” NBPEL; 5.25” - 5.5” MEG

Current: 7.5” BPEL; 7” NBPEL; 8.25” BPFSL; 6.25” - 6.5” MEG w/ c-ring.

Goal: Improved/consistent EQ while managing ED. Secondary: maintain current stats.

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hard Flaccid Update I received a penile doppler ultrasound. PLEASE READWeAreOkInjuries and Treatments409-10-2020 02:37 AM
Hard Flaccid Faith Based Claimsinspirit99Injuries and Treatments3608-06-2019 02:11 AM
I got a taste of hard flaccid, and it was truly the most terrifying thing ever.ChabolaPenis Enlargement Basics101-31-2019 03:26 PM
Hard flaccid after jelqing injuryGrehoryInjuries and Treatments3012-13-2017 01:33 PM
Hard flaccid scares.Cook22Penis Enlargement Basics1303-31-2011 10:10 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:55 PM.